Author Topic: JLO: Glow perfume ... Smells Soooo Gooood  (Read 167 times)

Big BpG

JLO: Glow perfume ... Smells Soooo Gooood
« on: December 11, 2002, 12:54:40 PM »
so today I decide to go out and buy something for my girlfriend for Xmas. She is the sweetest girl in the world and I love her a lot. Anyway, one of the things I was looking at was perfume. I wanted to give a fragance that I could enjoy. She has a lot of nice fragances, but damn, nothing really turns me on.

Anyway.... I run to the store and I'm checking out all the different perfumes. Then I see this new one... JLO: Glow ... jennifer lopez's new scent. My first impression is... "damn, people will do anything for money" ... but I was shopping, so I sprayed the scent on this card and then I sniff.... HOLY SHIT... I had an instant urge to fuck... after I went through like every perfume there I came across anotherr one... by ralph lauren which was awesome... but in the end JLO was awesome... smell that shit

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Jome

Re:JLO: Glow perfume ... Smells Soooo Gooood
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2002, 01:48:26 PM »
Romantic..  :'(

No wonder a J.Lo perfume is arousing..  ;D

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2002, 02:08:55 PM »
yeah my ex wears that shit...Makes u think if they use sexual pheremones to attract ya

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2002, 03:08:01 PM »
I'm gonna have to check that out today....

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2002, 11:06:37 PM »
my girl wants that shit but it was 2 expensive so fuck that but yeah it smells HELLA nice i think her friends gettin it 4 her lol