Author Topic: LA Nash Says Him And Suge Knight Are Prince Hall Masons Disses Jay-Z  (Read 2857 times)

amazing25

Re: LA Nash Says Him And Suge Knight Are Prince Hall Masons Disses Jay-Z
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 03:04:34 PM »
Mason? If im not mistaken, masons are belived to have huge connections with powerfull jews, ruling the world and all those Internet Gay ass nerd conspiracies...

How is Suge a mason? He gets arrested more than a blackman in Alabama in 1956 and is broke.

Mason my ass..Them niggaz are hanging on the last breath..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 04:03:48 PM »
LOLOL, L.A. NASH SAYS "THE EAST/WEST BEEF IS BACK ON"! LOLOLOL.

Ohhhhhhhh, get out of 1996, you crackhead.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010, 04:08:13 PM »
lol anbody can become a mason, its if your above the 32nd or 33rd i forget, that ur considered a god.

suge, jay-z are baiscally low memebers.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2010, 05:07:40 PM »
Mason? If im not mistaken, masons are belived to have huge connections with powerfull jews, ruling the world and all those Internet Gay ass nerd conspiracies...

How is Suge a mason? He gets arrested more than a blackman in Alabama in 1956 and is broke.

its ways to spot a mason..and 2 of the easiest is spotting the square compass ring..or lookin on their vehicles..

la nash is lyin...kuz real masons dont talk about bein masons...

suge could be one...kuz if he can keep pac's death a secret after all these yrs..bein a mason is probably another secret he done kept

suge could be anything in the world..but i can bet money he aint broke..nigga been fuckin artist 4 yrs...so u think he dont know how to fuck the feds into thinkin he is

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2010, 05:16:17 PM »

its ways to spot a mason..and 2 of the easiest is spotting the square compass ring..or lookin on their vehicles..

suge could be one...kuz if he can keep pac's death a secret after all these yrs..bein a mason is probably another secret he done kept

suge could be anything in the world..but i can bet money he aint broke..nigga been fuckin artist 4 yrs...so u think he dont know how to fuck the feds into thinkin he is

its nothing serious, these guys have no power in the masonic lodge. u think they really would give celebrites that power? lol suge been made  fool of himself. and plus hes a celebritiy with that type of publicity u guys really think hes a factor in a secret society? let alone responsible?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2010, 05:24:43 PM »
^^^ How are the masons a secret society when everyone knows they exist and they have mason headquaters all over the world

amazing25

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2010, 05:34:07 PM »
what do masons do?

Internet nerds basically call anybody with power and money a mason.

If you a mason, this dude that owns shares in IBM forgot his name, has Pancreas cancer and dying..and he is 56...Now if he is a mason, why wouldnt he use his Over The GOD powers to revive himself?

there is no such thing as illimunaty or masons in real life...Its just something Nerds on the net made themselves important by talkin and calling anybody with Money/Jew or Some businessman a mason.

Masonic Ledder! LOL....So them Masons all live in Florida and MIA and having huge mansions but yet they cannot use their POWERFULL,over the Lord Powers to Plug up the whole that is spilling all their oil on the fucking grass.

I dont even think Masons themselves call each other masons or illuminaty...They probably just chilling with money, playing poker while nerds on the net come up with secrec sociaty shit.

You kow what Secret shit is? Bush blowing up Twin Towers..That was The Shit! Nobody Knows, nobody hears..And i bet those towers had at least hundreds of Rich/Popular Masonic charecters...I know there was a list of powerfull businessmen that died in there.

SO how are Masons so powerfull if they couldnt even save themselves?

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2010, 06:05:37 PM »

its nothing serious, these guys have no power in the masonic lodge. u think they really would give celebrites that power? lol suge been made  fool of himself. and plus hes a celebritiy with that type of publicity u guys really think hes a factor in a secret society? let alone responsible?

say bro...la nash a clown i already know he lyin..

suge aint say shit a bout it..

its members that done made a bigger fool of themselves than suge ever has

thats life

suge coulda join be4 he was a celeb

masons aint shit but the world oldest fraternity..it aint no secret society

there no different from the alpha's, kappa's, sigmas' etc

all that has the same shit as masons, the secret handshakes, secret meetings, symbols,

cant be a secret society if the frat houses ..i mean lodges is in every single city or town across the us and the world

the illuminati is a secret society..kuz like the masons, kappas and etc... u cant spot a member..or can name one..

or spot a place where they hold meetings

oj simpson is a freemason n he been in more shit suge could possibly dream of

bein a mason aint shit

amazing25 u silly..masons dont have superpowers..

and mason do exist ...but not like bloggers make em out to be..like a conspiracy group n shit

not all masons r rich..jus kuz u got money dont mean u a mason..they everyday people..u can goto any small town across the us..and u will see the masonic symbol, shriners, symbol and the elk symbol be4 u enter it..n they everywhere

i have uncles, grandfathers, my pops one,n they everyday hardworkin people like everybody else..every tuesday its a meeting they at 4 2hrs..

when my great granddad died..he had over 200 of them muhfuckas black n white all dressed up like this

didnt know non of my uncles, pops, or grandfathers were one til they all had those clothes on at my greatone's funeral

longest funeral service i have ever been thru in my life..had to go thru the regular service..then the mason's had they own ritual..readin from a scroll n a bunch of other stuff

im a kappa and they r no different 4 us..if a member is havin a wedding..they all involved, member die..they all involved, new child..all involved

what boys make em out to be on the net..aint what it is in real life

what they do...depends on the lodge n the community..different lodges do different shit in the community

jus like different fraternities or sororities do in college towns..

« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 06:08:59 PM by 3rd Coast »

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2010, 06:33:44 PM »
^^^ Truth right here

DTG Entertainment

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2010, 06:58:05 PM »
Skullz n Bonez mason up in this motherfucker.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 07:03:29 PM by Free Mason Nega-Sikotic Member Of The Baphomet Ridahs!!! »

NOTORIOUS_ENEMY

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2010, 07:33:56 PM »
Conejo "Mark Of The Beast" Pay Attention 2 the Lyrics,
im a ultramagnetic m.c. - im a g west side thats me
shouts out to the whole S.C. ( south central ) "Conejo"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2010, 08:05:20 PM »
What kinda clown would say "East / West beef is back on" after the results of the last East West beef?

And this mason shit is so confusing. Wtf is a mason - another word for devil worshipper? And has Jay-Z ever confessed to being one?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

amazing25

« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2010, 08:16:11 PM »
lol bunch of middle class countrymen getting together every Sat to Pledge and shit  :P

Thats black KKK type of shit...American people get so bored they just do all sorts of dumb shit.

Ya all motherfuckers need to live in the places like Russia, Middle East etc...You are gonna find out how irrelevant ya Illuminaty dumb ass Clans are...

Its pathetic to see that people actually belive that shit.

Oh Its a Jew Who lent all the money to Michael Jackson and now he wants huge interest back, HE MUST BE Illuminaty... :idea:

Oh!!! Its  Jew, He owns the record label and all the black men working for him are working for EVIL and Their Contracts are written in BLood.... He Gotta Be ILLUMINATY!

Show me a video of at least 1 Illuminaty member in auction, his assets,l what he owns,what he has, what power he has over any powerfull businessman or any of that..

And Please, dont show me some Mafia Triads or some Japanese, Russian etc Mafiosos claiming they illuminaty becoz they terrorise people/extort and threaten with violence. :grumpy: :stop: