Author Topic: LA Nash Says Him And Suge Knight Are Prince Hall Masons Disses Jay-Z  (Read 2824 times)

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
Re: LA Nash Says Him And Suge Knight Are Prince Hall Masons Disses Jay-Z
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2010, 08:31:38 PM »
lol bunch of middle class countrymen getting together every Sat to Pledge and shit  :P

Thats black KKK type of shit...American people get so bored they just do all sorts of dumb shit.

Ya all motherfuckers need to live in the places like Russia, Middle East etc...You are gonna find out how irrelevant ya Illuminaty dumb ass Clans are...

Its pathetic to see that people actually belive that shit.

Oh Its a Jew Who lent all the money to Michael Jackson and now he wants huge interest back, HE MUST BE Illuminaty... :idea:

Oh!!! Its  Jew, He owns the record label and all the black men working for him are working for EVIL and Their Contracts are written in BLood.... He Gotta Be ILLUMINATY!

Show me a video of at least 1 Illuminaty member in auction, his assets,l what he owns,what he has, what power he has over any powerfull businessman or any of that..

And Please, dont show me some Mafia Triads or some Japanese, Russian etc Mafiosos claiming they illuminaty becoz they terrorise people/extort and threaten with violence. :grumpy: :stop:

u jus postin

masons r in every continent google all the countries u named..i guarantee u its a freemason group in it,,with a lodge

any race can become a member..im black and all the men in my family r one..

masons are not devil worshipers.. they have members from jus about every religion known 2 man..they dont force God, Allah, etc..u jus gotta understand n believe we have 1 true maker..regardless what and who it is...be it u think aliens created us..or God..

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2010, 09:41:58 PM »
lol bunch of middle class countrymen getting together every Sat to Pledge and shit  :P

Thats black KKK type of shit...American people get so bored they just do all sorts of dumb shit.

Ya all motherfuckers need to live in the places like Russia, Middle East etc...You are gonna find out how irrelevant ya Illuminaty dumb ass Clans are...

Oh Its a Jew Who lent all the money to Michael Jackson and now he wants huge interest back, HE MUST BE Illuminaty... :idea:

Oh!!! Its  Jew, He owns the record label and all the black men working for him are working for EVIL and Their Contracts are written in BLood.... He Gotta Be ILLUMINATY!

Show me a video of at least 1 Illuminaty member in auction, his assets,l what he owns,what he has, what power he has over any powerfull businessman or any of that..

And Please, dont show me some Mafia Triads or some Japanese, Russian etc Mafiosos claiming they illuminaty becoz they terrorise people/extort and threaten with violence. :grumpy: :stop:

why would anyone WANT to live in russia?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2010, 09:46:31 PM »

why would anyone WANT to live in russia?

I hate u, but this.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2010, 10:16:44 PM »

ALL DAY! 8)

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2010, 02:50:33 AM »
amazing25, you're an idiot man. shit, there's even a mason's hall in my local town! do some research, instead of just saying 'this isn't true, and that's that'

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2010, 02:59:15 AM »
amazing25, you're an idiot man. shit, there's even a mason's hall in my local town! do some research, instead of just saying 'this isn't true, and that's that'

Walking down town i spotted 3-4 masonic buildings, signs and all. Join the winning side.

ibumps

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2010, 01:52:00 PM »
i see that they had his utube closed down so it must be very accurate. damn all these mason sell out monkeys its gonna be a time when all these secret society members get what they deserve! i cant stnd any of u devil worshipping balphomet satinist blood drinking bisexuals letting old crinkled white men rub their fingers in the azzes azz nikkaz! that day is soon and the time is short all u blacks latinos n native americans better WAKE THE HELL UP!!!

Fraxxx

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2010, 02:00:22 PM »
There is no god beside yourself! Stop crawling around like you owe anything to some imaginary figure.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2010, 02:22:16 PM »

masons are not devil worshipers
[/color][/b]

then how come they are associated to it wherver u read it?

ibumps

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2010, 02:31:58 PM »
There is no god beside yourself! Stop crawling around like you owe anything to some imaginary figure.

well how the hell is it a devil then??? n why the hell do these elite bankers worship lucifer??? why the hell do these people have balphomet pix n worship it??? if the devil is real GOD is VERY REAL!!! u better learn that and real soon bcuz that judgment is coming trust me

Fraxxx

« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2010, 02:35:23 PM »

well how the hell is it a devil then??? n why the hell do these elite bankers worship lucifer??? why the hell do these people have balphomet pix n worship it??? if the devil is real GOD is VERY REAL!!! u better learn that and real soon bcuz that judgment is coming trust me

To have something in common is the foundation of every group. And to say" if the devil is real GOD is VERY REAL" implies that the devil is real when he's not. Simple as that.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Paul

« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2010, 02:38:53 PM »
My dads friends a Mason. No big deal.
funkyfreshintheflesh

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2010, 05:11:19 PM »

[/color][/b]

people label shit they dont understand

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2010, 05:17:35 PM »

[/color][/b]

people label shit they dont understand

Yup, and how they used to call rap devil's music, rock and roll devil's music etc etc. Its just pure ignorance sometimes.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2010, 08:34:22 PM »
I found something very interesting...

Remember two things about Masonry:

1) Superior Masons deliberately lie to their fellow Masons, as those Masons "deserve to be mislead;"

2) Explanations given to 95% of all Masons are wrong.  This quote from Masonic author, Carl Claudy sums it all up: "Cut through the outer shell and find a meaning; cut through that meaning and find another; under it, if you dig deep enough, you may find a third, a fourth -- who shall say how many teachings?"  Many who are in Masonry are not aware that they are lied to. 

Fuck that, you niggas are devil worshipers.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"