Author Topic: LA Nash Says Him And Suge Knight Are Prince Hall Masons Disses Jay-Z  (Read 2827 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: LA Nash Says Him And Suge Knight Are Prince Hall Masons Disses Jay-Z
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2010, 08:50:45 PM »
3rd coast this ya boy vegaz from back in the day...i ripped that k dee cd for you many moons ago lol

good to see you still post here.

he spittin the truth to yall, the masons are just a frat/clique w key players in diff parts of the world in diff industies and institutions.

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2010, 08:53:54 PM »
I found something very interesting...

Remember two things about Masonry:

1) Superior Masons deliberately lie to their fellow Masons, as those Masons "deserve to be mislead;"

2) Explanations given to 95% of all Masons are wrong.  This quote from Masonic author, Carl Claudy sums it all up: "Cut through the outer shell and find a meaning; cut through that meaning and find another; under it, if you dig deep enough, you may find a third, a fourth -- who shall say how many teachings?"  Many who are in Masonry are not aware that they are lied to. 

Fuck that, you niggas are devil worshipers.

No we just worship

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2010, 11:43:34 PM »
3rd coast this ya boy vegaz from back in the day...i ripped that k dee cd for you many moons ago lol

good to see you still post here.

he spittin the truth to yall, the masons are just a frat/clique w key players in diff parts of the world in diff industies and institutions.

already bro...

they wont understand it..

kuz if u black and ever been in a black fraternity..u will know some of the frats have bad names by shit other chapters have done in the past

1 fuck will fuck up the whole tree

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2010, 02:19:34 AM »
^^^ How are the masons a secret society when everyone knows they exist and they have mason headquaters all over the world

Secret society as in their practices are secretive. In order to get information you must show serious interest in joining and declare a belief in a supreme being
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

kuruptDPG

« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2010, 04:18:39 AM »

1) Superior Masons deliberately lie to their fellow Masons, as those Masons "deserve to be mislead;"

2) Explanations given to 95% of all Masons are wrong.  This quote from Masonic author, Carl Claudy sums it all up: "Cut through the outer shell and find a meaning; cut through that meaning and find another; under it, if you dig deep enough, you may find a third, a fourth -- who shall say how many teachings?"  Many who are in Masonry are not aware that they are lied to. 

well put homie i was gonna say that. Freemasons secretly worship a Devil-God, known as JAHBULON, If you do not believe me (see pages 230-240 of the International best selling book on Freemasonry  “The Brotherhood”, by Stephen Knight &   “Satanic Voices”, by David M Pidcock).

thers so many, ppl have been killed for writing this shit and exposing them

The_Offence

« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2010, 09:06:53 AM »
is suge knight still alive ? oh west coast you cant seem to get out of the past. east vs west wtf haha dumb brothers i tell you, thats why these people clown us, when will these dumb brothers learn.

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2010, 09:51:38 AM »
There is no god beside yourself! Stop crawling around like you owe anything to some imaginary figure.

that's what Buddha preached - everyone possesses the wisdom within themselves, they've just got to get to an enlightened midstate to realise the wisdom.

masons are not devil worshipers
[/color][/b]

then how come they are associated to it wherver u read it?

i read it was propaganda spread about them by the Catholic church. then people in proceeding generations believed the propaganda and wanted to emulate it, bringing about the whole 'satanic cult' thing. well, strictly speaking, it was the illuminati the church spread the propaganda about, but i've also read the illuminati infiltrated the masons, which probably brings about the modern idea they are the same thing.

this could all be false though, just saying it's what i've read.

annunaki

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2010, 01:33:54 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Hall_Freemasonry

You ain't know mason telling the world you are a mason. If he really was a member of the secret mason society he would't broadcast it with the mouth. Speaking on even being a member is against the rules of intiation! Dude ain't no mason and all the so called celebrity masons are nothing but cannon fire to do the dirty work of the real ones who hide in the shadows.

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2010, 01:39:17 PM »
lol bunch of middle class countrymen getting together every Sat to Pledge and shit  :P

Thats black KKK type of shit...American people get so bored they just do all sorts of dumb shit.

Ya all motherfuckers need to live in the places like Russia, Middle East etc...You are gonna find out how irrelevant ya Illuminaty dumb ass Clans are...

Its pathetic to see that people actually belive that shit.

Oh Its a Jew Who lent all the money to Michael Jackson and now he wants huge interest back, HE MUST BE Illuminaty... :idea:

Oh!!! Its  Jew, He owns the record label and all the black men working for him are working for EVIL and Their Contracts are written in BLood.... He Gotta Be ILLUMINATY!

Show me a video of at least 1 Illuminaty member in auction, his assets,l what he owns,what he has, what power he has over any powerfull businessman or any of that..

And Please, dont show me some Mafia Triads or some Japanese, Russian etc Mafiosos claiming they illuminaty becoz they terrorise people/extort and threaten with violence. :grumpy: :stop:

why would anyone WANT to live in russia?

your mom wants, she hasnt been fucken right by your white dad. you suburban spoiled kid. you should have been exiled to africa. ignorant fucka.

annunaki

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2010, 01:51:31 PM »

well put homie i was gonna say that. Freemasons secretly worship a Devil-God, known as JAHBULON, If you do not believe me (see pages 230-240 of the International best selling book on Freemasonry  “The Brotherhood”, by Stephen Knight &   “Satanic Voices”, by David M Pidcock).

There ain't no such thang as the devil. Devil only means to oppose or one who opposes. Religions came out spirtual mystery systems to create a mind control order to follow a certain Being who wanted to dominate the world. If you read the scriptures carefully from the bible you will see that the GOD is the one who is really the murderer killer hater etc... and the devil is the one who wanted man to know the difference between Good and evil and have knowledge of self. GOD on the other hand wanted man to be a slave and tiller of the ground and be ignorant to the forces of Good and Evil just obey.

People speak on voodoo as being a devil worphip because the sacrifice of animals to their Gods and use of blood rituals. But if you really read the law of deutoronomy you will see that GOD advocated the same practice of slaughtering animals babies and virgins just to opease him. The big question is why is it that lucifer the devil is called the morning star in the old testament and jesus is called that same morning star in revelations.

(Isaiah 14:12)  
 How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

: Revelation 22:16,
"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you  I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

Jesus christ and lucifer the devil one in the same.

JohnnyL

« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2010, 02:03:03 PM »
Mason? If im not mistaken, masons are belived to have huge connections with powerfull jews, ruling the world and all those Internet Gay ass nerd conspiracies...

How is Suge a mason? He gets arrested more than a blackman in Alabama in 1956 and is broke.

Mason my ass..Them niggaz are hanging on the last breath..

its ways to spot a mason..and 2 of the easiest is spotting the square compass ring..or lookin on their vehicles..

la nash is lyin...kuz real masons dont talk about bein masons...

suge could be one...kuz if he can keep pac's death a secret after all these yrs..bein a mason is probably another secret he done kept

suge could be anything in the world..but i can bet money he aint broke..nigga been fuckin artist 4 yrs...so u think he dont know how to fuck the feds into thinkin he is

its nothing serious, these guys have no power in the masonic lodge. u think they really would give celebrites that power? lol suge been made  fool of himself. and plus hes a celebritiy with that type of publicity u guys really think hes a factor in a secret society? let alone responsible?

say bro...la nash a clown i already know he lyin..

suge aint say shit a bout it..

its members that done made a bigger fool of themselves than suge ever has

thats life

suge coulda join be4 he was a celeb

masons aint shit but the world oldest fraternity..it aint no secret society

there no different from the alpha's, kappa's, sigmas' etc

all that has the same shit as masons, the secret handshakes, secret meetings, symbols,

cant be a secret society if the frat houses ..i mean lodges is in every single city or town across the us and the world

the illuminati is a secret society..kuz like the masons, kappas and etc... u cant spot a member..or can name one..

or spot a place where they hold meetings

oj simpson is a freemason n he been in more shit suge could possibly dream of

bein a mason aint shit

amazing25 u silly..masons dont have superpowers..

and mason do exist ...but not like bloggers make em out to be..like a conspiracy group n shit

not all masons r rich..jus kuz u got money dont mean u a mason..they everyday people..u can goto any small town across the us..and u will see the masonic symbol, shriners, symbol and the elk symbol be4 u enter it..n they everywhere

i have uncles, grandfathers, my pops one,n they everyday hardworkin people like everybody else..every tuesday its a meeting they at 4 2hrs..

when my great granddad died..he had over 200 of them muhfuckas black n white all dressed up like this

didnt know non of my uncles, pops, or grandfathers were one til they all had those clothes on at my greatone's funeral

longest funeral service i have ever been thru in my life..had to go thru the regular service..then the mason's had they own ritual..readin from a scroll n a bunch of other stuff

im a kappa and they r no different 4 us..if a member is havin a wedding..they all involved, member die..they all involved, new child..all involved

what boys make em out to be on the net..aint what it is in real life

what they do...depends on the lodge n the community..different lodges do different shit in the community

jus like different fraternities or sororities do in college towns..

Thank you for posting this.  I've got family who are Masons and they're not babykillers or cult leaders or some new world order.  It's just a really old fraternity that, if anything, does a lot to help people.  I've seen many theories by conspiracy theorists about what supposedly goes on with Masons, and I have to say that I've seen proof of none of it.  And while I have to concede that I'm not privy to what goes on with all Masons, I can say that the ones in my family are normal people and not part of some conspiracy to bring about a ruling class.   

kuruptDPG

« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2010, 02:35:41 PM »

There ain't no such thang as the devil. Devil only means to oppose or one who opposes. Religions came out spirtual mystery systems to create a mind control order to follow a certain Being who wanted to dominate the world. If you read the scriptures carefully from the bible you will see that the GOD is the one who is really the murderer killer hater etc... and the devil is the one who wanted man to know the difference between Good and evil and have knowledge of self. GOD on the other hand wanted man to be a slave and tiller of the ground and be ignorant to the forces of Good and Evil just obey.

People speak on voodoo as being a devil worphip because the sacrifice of animals to their Gods and use of blood rituals. But if you really read the law of deutoronomy you will see that GOD advocated the same practice of slaughtering animals babies and virgins just to opease him. The big question is why is it that lucifer the devil is called the morning star in the old testament and jesus is called that same morning star in revelations.

(Isaiah 14:12)  
 How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

: Revelation 22:16,
"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you  I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

Jesus christ and lucifer the devil one in the same.

seriously mate dont take this wrong but this is clearly wrong ok, i aint getting angry with u but this is wrong, islamic view their is god and the devil who didnt listen to him and now will do anythn to take people into hell with him.

to what u said i will give a propr reply later

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2010, 04:27:13 PM »

i read the brotherhood before..while at university of houston..and we did a follow up on it..it reveal alot of his sources for that book and a couple of others..where pathological liars

got family members that said of the 39 that signed the constitution 13 of them were masons

with that being said..article 1 of the bill of rights said

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2010, 10:14:22 PM »
Why are so many folks paranoid fucks. Especially those in the Christian faith seem to be paranoid jumping at shadows. And that ain't a diss, but a large number of conspiracy theorist and Mason haters tend to have Christian backgrounds and origins. Once people stop with the hate, more folks will be able to come together and accomplish much more in the world
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

LONDON!!

« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2010, 03:32:56 PM »
lol anbody can become a mason, its if your above the 32nd or 33rd i forget, that ur considered a god.

suge, jay-z are baiscally low memebers.

exactly, if this is true, which i doubt, then suge would be at the lower end of that shit, masons at that bottom level, is just a bizness network to get more bizness contacts, get more bizness connections, stack more p's(money), you see what i'm saying, its bizness, not that i would be personally into that mason shit, but at that level its just bizness

"get this money by any means nessassary"