Author Topic: LA Nash Says Him And Suge Knight Are Prince Hall Masons Disses Jay-Z  (Read 2825 times)

2euce 7even

Re: LA Nash Says Him And Suge Knight Are Prince Hall Masons Disses Jay-Z
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2010, 11:32:52 AM »
Why are so many folks paranoid fucks. Especially those in the Christian faith seem to be paranoid jumping at shadows. And that ain't a diss, but a large number of conspiracy theorist and Mason haters tend to have Christian backgrounds and origins. Once people stop with the hate, more folks will be able to come together and accomplish much more in the world

u can´t say that masonic shit aint connected with satanism and i won´t go further why pac was killed ....

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2010, 01:23:17 PM »
some are bad some are good some have crazy agenda's just like muthafuccas who ain't associated with them, yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2010, 01:33:27 PM »
My dads friends a Mason. No big deal.

i know a mason he working in walmart collect trolleys

just jokin ;)

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2010, 01:35:48 PM »
FUCK JEWS BTW hahahahahha this thread stinks.  ;D

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2010, 07:59:30 PM »
Why are so many folks paranoid fucks. Especially those in the Christian faith seem to be paranoid jumping at shadows. And that ain't a diss, but a large number of conspiracy theorist and Mason haters tend to have Christian backgrounds and origins. Once people stop with the hate, more folks will be able to come together and accomplish much more in the world

u can´t say that masonic shit aint connected with satanism and i won´t go further why pac was killed ....

I can and I will
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2010, 10:27:47 PM »

oh, please go on . i´m sure many would like to know why tupac was killed. i thought the reason was pretty obvious but tell us. and no, i´m not being as sarcastic as i may sound. i like conspiracy theories.

the thing about attaching occult symbols and "secret" rituals to a fraternity like the masons. it adds mysticism to it. come on,  what attracts people´s attention than something they aren´t "allowed to know about" . and it fits well to some lodges, makes them seem all powerful . the masons have been around for a long time and they have people in power everywhere. as well as people , well, not in power.

and btw. it´s Baphomet .

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2010, 03:22:04 AM »
3rd coast is telling some truth, but I don't think he is telling the whole story. I too know some masons who are just regular people (if there is such a thing). I also agree that freemasonry is built like a fraternity. That does not mean, however, that it is the same as a fraternity, it's just built like that. What I mean with "built like that" is that you can't just join the freemasons (or climb the ladder if you are already inside), you have to be initiated. You have to be allowed to join, or move up in the ranks. I believe this is done, because freemasonry is all about keeping secrets, and only those in the highest positions know the highest secrets. So, with this fraternity system, it can be controlled who gets to learn the greatest secrets and who does not.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 03:24:13 AM by G-Bee »

LONDON!!

« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2010, 03:52:32 AM »
some are bad some are good some have crazy agenda's just like muthafuccas who ain't associated with them, yell

exactly, like if your into that illuminati stuff, from my understanding now and research, they have infiltrated the free masons at the higher level

but then i saw a documentary on tv one time about masons in america and it was all types of heads, colour's, relgions, rasta's, christian's and so on and so on, from all walks of life, just like on some fraternity type vibe but to obviously, i mean there main agenda was to get bizness contacts to get more cash money, to stack them p's, you get what i'm saying, at the lower levels, its just bizness, its bizness networking

but i know at another freemason lodge called the p5 based in italy back in the day, which i don't think exiist anymore, it was totally diffrent, it was politicians, prominent relgious leaders at the vatican and the sicillian mob, again, it was for, money, power and respect, every click had there own agenda, but it was about what you could do wit your contacts, you see what i'm getting at

"get this money by any means nessassary"

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2011, 05:55:58 PM »
Inside The Freemasons The Grand Lodge Uncovered (2010) DvDrip

Code: [Select]
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1839509/
Code: [Select]
http://www.fileserve.com/file/cqvvU6n
http://www.fileserve.com/file/aYNYUwh

bouli77

« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2011, 05:50:17 AM »
props!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2011, 06:02:16 AM »
Isn't kramer from seinfeld a high ranking mason?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"