Author Topic: Post a story or somethin good that has happened to you  (Read 298 times)

Doggystylin

Post a story or somethin good that has happened to you
« on: December 12, 2002, 10:46:49 PM »
Post a story or somethin good that has happened to you lately and somethin you've learned, lets spread the love and spread the happiness, now spit a story of somethin that has happened to you, or somethin you did recently that made you or others happy, maybe thank someone for something, stuff like that

i gotta say my connection between songs ive been hearing and my situations at school are amazing, lol, it really helps me

anyways, lately ive been really starting to appreciate the little things, and even what i got, ive realized i need to start with what i got and move forward slowly,  i cant jump ahead

now, somethin that has happened to me lately? hmm, well ive been running into beautifull people, lol, physically, lol, and thats always a pleasure to my eyes, ive been talking to more people at school, and a lot of lil things have been boosting up my self confidence

now i cant think of one story specificly but hopefully ill have one for yall by the end of the week

i wanna thank DJ Trauma for some words of wisdom earlier too

"Another Happy Topic, brought to you by DirtyDogg213 aka Pitbull aka Siavash aka "Muthafucka I'm Dre" "

Trauma-san

Re:Post a story or somethin good that has happened to you
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2002, 10:51:53 PM »
A good thing that happened to me lately, was that I don't have a job, so I've been getting to spend tons of time with my little brother.  He's a really cool guy, 15, and I was afraid that after my dad died, he wouldn't grow up to be a good person; well, apparently my dad left enough of the good stuff in him that even after his death, lol he's still a good kid.  He never does anything wrong, practically, and he's getting to be pretty smart, even though he doesn't do good in school.  We never ever fight, either.  So losing my job has helped me be around him even more.  He's so cool, I even take him most places I go.  I'm 24, and the age gap means little to us, because he's just that damn gangsta.  

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2002, 10:55:38 PM »
A good thing that happened to me lately, was that I don't have a job, so I've been getting to spend tons of time with my little brother.  He's a really cool guy, 15, and I was afraid that after my dad died, he wouldn't grow up to be a good person; well, apparently my dad left enough of the good stuff in him that even after his death, lol he's still a good kid.  He never does anything wrong, practically, and he's getting to be pretty smart, even though he doesn't do good in school.  We never ever fight, either.  So losing my job has helped me be around him even more.  He's so cool, I even take him most places I go.  I'm 24, and the age gap means little to us, because he's just that damn gangsta.  

man thats really good to hear, he really needs you in these and times and for you to be there for him is huge, me i dont have a older brother. but a brothers support is a whole different thing no one else can give, so much respect!

OutSider

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2002, 10:57:40 PM »
i am alive today because of all the good things that happen to me in my life............

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2002, 12:49:35 AM »
In November my sister got engaged to this guy she's been seeing for 3 years now, and he's a really nice guy and will treat her well so i'm happy for both of them and it was some good news after my Uncle got lung cancer.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2002, 07:09:51 PM »
im starting to come out of my shell cuz i actually talk 2 monica,  an imma see where it goes from there.   i really like her a lot an she actually talks 2 me 2 ;D

budsmokeronly

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2002, 09:44:11 PM »

that is really cool man.  I really respect that, especially that u are almost 10 years older than your bro and u take him all over with you.  Your a good man Trauma.  I disagree with u on issues, but u truely are a good man.  I definately respect u for that.

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2002, 10:20:23 PM »
Thanks man.  

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2002, 11:09:54 PM »

Yo Dawg, I RESPECT that 2 tha FULLEST......

U see, I have a brother too man, but my relationship is nothin like U are to yur bro, See, he's around 23, but unfortunately I have no idea where he is......He calls me sometimes but it's alwayz 4 stoopid ass reasons, rarely ever kicc it anymore......U see, all his life he's been a fuc-up.....And my dad now has given up on him, he doesnt wanna have anythin 2 do wit him anymore, He's one of tha reasons of tha stress that gave my dad a heart attack not too long ago.....He use 2 alwayz call my dad 2 bail him outta jail, He waz accused of sexual harrasment, did some time 4 drugs, got into an assault and resisting arrest situation which made my dad just go too furious, and give up.....I THINK he's doin some time in Sacramento rite now, not too sure.....I hope god can look over him and help him 2 look @ life in a different perspective.....
Bac in da day, I use to kicc it with him alot......but now that I think about it he alwayz a real bad influence in my life, He's da person I did my first drugs with bac in 7th grade......He waz involved wit me gettin locked up for 2 dayz because of a robbery incident we went through......U know? He actually waz tha one that waz involved in takin my virginity away in 8th grade, My parents were away and we got hella wasted wit his people and he threw one of his hoes at me, she waz like 3 years older than me on ecstacy and morphine mixed, bac then ecstacy waz like a krayzie ass drug, real hard 2 find, U know? I mean that shit made me feel like a pimp at tha time, all drunk and shit bangin some chick hella older than me......but now its like wat tha fuc, Dat waz like tha devil workin 2 make us Evil......nahmean? Tha Devil took my brother as a victim.......and I pray damm near everyday that he can be saved some how and have another chance.......

lol.......Anywayz, cant believe I actually wrote that much, Ive never talked about shit like this, but I guess I just had 2 let it out on this post, lol, sort of like a self therapy........Aiight yall, thanx 4 readin.......pz.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2002, 11:12:48 PM »
Man like I always say; just be thankful you see clearly.. you understand what was goin' on, and the effect it had on your life, good or bad.  Now, just try and learn from it, and turn that bad situation into a positive.  BTW, don't give up on your brother if you can help it, man, he needs yall, for real.  You're probably the only people he's got whether or not he realizes it.  Peace~

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2002, 11:23:22 PM »
Man like I always say; just be thankful you see clearly.. you understand what was goin' on, and the effect it had on your life, good or bad.  Now, just try and learn from it, and turn that bad situation into a positive.  BTW, don't give up on your brother if you can help it, man, he needs yall, for real.  You're probably the only people he's got whether or not he realizes it.  Peace~

4 sho man.....I never really open up like that about my past, but U know if Im ever gonna open about issues in my life, wat better place than here lol......

But I know wat U mean man, And I see ALOT of things more clear now, Approachin that adulthood and puttin all this Juvenile shit behind me 4 good......

And I aint givin up on my brother neither, after everything said and done, he's still my brother and theres a deep feeling inside for that fool......Even though my dad dun wanna have anything 2 do wit him, Im going to do wuteva I can 2 help him somehow, soon......4 sho, pz.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2002, 11:51:04 PM »
i don't really have a story that i want to share (or i'm just not ready to tell it)  but i'm just content in life right now.....i'm not totally happy , but i'm not unhappy, i'm at a compfortable place in my life, and i think it's becuase of a couple of decisions i've made in the past year

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2002, 08:55:42 AM »
I think it's too earlly to reveal something that iz only about to happen, no metter how good it may result, but aside of it, I think the few monthz I've been in the army tought me more wayz to deal with shit in my life, how to take more control and shit, more self confidence, ya know....
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Suga Foot

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2002, 12:18:36 PM »
Last night I went to a club, and a girl we were with new the DJ, so we went in with him (didn't have to wait in line or pay cover).  And Carl Henry (Canadian Singer) was in the club.  So that was a good thing.  Oh and I also met some American ladies there last night too.  Oooh it was good (they can't dance tho, lol).

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2002, 01:46:07 PM »
LMAO @ "Muthafucka I'm Dre"

Man I'm just enjoying life and spending it with friends and family. As long as my life stays that way, I'll be happy til I die.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE