Author Topic: Crooked I - Gangsta Gumbo Leaked!!!  (Read 1560 times)

EFFeX

Re: Crooked I - Gangsta Gumbo Leaked!!!
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2010, 10:37:10 AM »
They do leak it 2 put there name out there...but 1 whos name is really gettin out there especially when its unreleased/rare? 2is crooked mad bout this and why is he mad? 3 does crooked even have all these leaks himself?

No one's really mad it leaked...

Yes, Crooked has this song, he actually performs this verse at most of his live shows.  

It was recorded when he started Dynasty.

I just said "Fuck whoever leaked this" because I know their intentions were to piss people off who had kept the song quiet for years now. I have a good idea who did it and if I'm right they did it to get a reaction.

It's all said and done with now, not really worth talking about anymore, lol.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 10:39:14 AM by EFFeX »

Avalanche

« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2010, 10:59:32 AM »
too much estrogen in this thread. its a song for christ sakes lol... get over it, the track isnt even good!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2010, 11:46:18 AM »
They do leak it 2 put there name out there...but 1 whos name is really gettin out there especially when its unreleased/rare? 2is crooked mad bout this and why is he mad? 3 does crooked even have all these leaks himself?

Yes, Crooked has this song, he actually performs this verse at most of his live shows.  

I just said "Fuck whoever leaked this" because I know their intentions were to piss people off who had kept the song quiet for years now. I have a good idea who did it and if I'm right they did it to get a reaction.

Why are songs like this being kept quiet? Is Crooked I himself telling people to not leak this specific song? I sincerely doubt that is the case, especially if he's performing it at shows.

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2010, 11:52:14 AM »
Look what Free Mason Nega-Sikotic Member Of The Baphomet Ridahs!!! wrote me true a pm;

"fuck you, u fucking faggot. still an mc og sucks dick just like u suck crooked i's dick you no good piece of shit. Ur parent should be cruelly beaten for bringing you into this world u no good fat fucking fat fat fat fuck. Crooked I sucks, i'll shit on him all day anyday. Wanna know why? Kuz I can actually drop an album if I fucking wanted to, unlike his half assed e.p.s and homo freestyles. You obsession with another afro american is sickening, go back to ur euros waves fucking ur euro trashs hiv infested sluts while play HHW.

Die Slow, Sincerly Yours,
Free Mason Sikotic Member Of The Baphomet Ridahs!!!

PS. I'm gonna rape u and ur family."

you idiot i not leaked this, why are you cryin? i just thought the fans should have this for their crooked i collection...it would be egoistic to have this alone, so why are you mad ? and you think still a mc og never wont come out because of me? lol this song/beat og was sold to an group so the chances are slow...so why this biaaaatch talk here?

Fuck a leak, I just don't like you. You always cry for still an mc og on here, boss boards, planet cob website, always asking it as a bonus track to everyfucking thing crooked i puts out.  And Crooked told me he's never leak it kuz he hates you. Ask effex he knows it.

i will ask for this song everyday till you colapse and you´re a fuckin net stalker by the way...get a life.

Yeah, while everyone laughs at you. You act like that song is the greatest ever made. Your sad, i might stalk but atleast I don't ride a fellow humans nuts begging for scraps of tracks. Shit you make Long Beach Iz Active's Snoop staning look good. At least snoop dropped albums.

LMFAO +1 for that.

JohnnyL

« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2010, 01:52:19 PM »
Y fuck whoever leaked it tho? Does crook not want it out?

Yeah, this song is supposed to be unleaked. Whoever leaked this song knew that very well too.

Someone even posted it on Planet COB and it was deleted right away.

Why are you always mad when Crooked I's shit leaks? Maybe if he would release shit niggas would leak his shit.

Maybe people should stop looking for net fame by leaking other people's material.

Just saying.

And no one is mad by the way.

Its not net fame. It just sucks when you like a rapper and respect his talent and in return the rapper doesn't appreciate you enough to give you an album every couple of decades.

LMAO....hilarious and true.

EFFeX

« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2010, 02:15:54 PM »

Why are songs like this being kept quiet? Is Crooked I himself telling people to not leak this specific song? I sincerely doubt that is the case, especially if he's performing it at shows.

It's a long story, not worth getting into...

Again, it's leaked, people should just be happy it's out.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2010, 02:26:19 PM »

You didn't answer the question. Did Crooked I say he doesn't want his fans to hear this song? If not then all this is just some snobs getting mad that other people finally get to hear some music that they were selfishly trying to keep to themselves. I'm getting the picture there's a boatload of other "unleaked songs" that people like you are privy to.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2010, 02:37:20 PM »

Yeah, this song is supposed to be unleaked. Whoever leaked this song knew that very well too.

Why are you always mad when Crooked I's shit leaks? Maybe if he would release shit niggas would leak his shit.

Maybe people should stop looking for net fame by leaking other people's material.

Just saying.

Its not net fame. It just sucks when you like a rapper and respect his talent and in return the rapper doesn't appreciate you enough to give you an album every couple of decades.

You have to admit though, in all honesty, some people DO only leak material so they can get recognized for the leak.

Thats your opinion. I was the first one to leak the FTP version of SHTTBG and I never asked or wanted recognition for it. I just wanted a nice laugh at those sheisty bitches for ripping off their fans.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

EFFeX

« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2010, 05:00:37 PM »

You didn't answer the question. Did Crooked I say he doesn't want his fans to hear this song? If not then all this is just some snobs getting mad that other people finally get to hear some music that they were selfishly trying to keep to themselves. I'm getting the picture there's a boatload of other "unleaked songs" that people like you are privy to.

LMAO @ You jumping the gun there buddy and calling people snobs.

You want a straight forward answer, no it wasn't supposed to be out. That's why it was deleted as soon as it was posted on Planet COB.

Ain't no one being selfish.

Just dead it already... The song is out, who cares.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 05:03:12 PM by EFFeX »

EFFeX

« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2010, 05:02:05 PM »

Just saying.

You have to admit though, in all honesty, some people DO only leak material so they can get recognized for the leak.

Thats your opinion. I was the first one to leak the FTP version of SHTTBG and I never asked or wanted recognition for it. I just wanted a nice laugh at those sheisty bitches for ripping off their fans.

It's not my opinion...  I just know certain people who have leaked stuff for net fame.

And yes, we did appreciate the FTP leaks. My post wasn't directed towards you.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2010, 10:56:13 PM »

You want a straight forward answer, no it wasn't supposed to be out. That's why it was deleted as soon as it was posted on Planet COB.

Dude, give me a straight answer. Has Crooked I even spoken on this song? It's an oldass song that he apparently performs at concerts. What exactly do you mean when you say it "wasn't supposed to be out"?

IgnantMC

« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2010, 11:55:16 PM »
effx is so fucking important

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2010, 02:15:21 AM »
Goddamnnnnnn hes gotta go back to that spitfire flow

GSmith

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2010, 02:53:49 AM »

Dude, give me a straight answer. Has Crooked I even spoken on this song? It's an oldass song that he apparently performs at concerts. What exactly do you mean when you say it "wasn't supposed to be out"?

Yea i also want to know? Does Crooked not want the mass to hear it? and if so why? Plus i am also getting the idea that some people have a bunch of unreleased Crooked I stuff that someone (Be it Crooked or someone els told them not to leak) either way how do i become one of them  :P

But any of people who do have some stuff can u tell us at least about some Calabos he has done or name some songs that r the shit?

P.S. If this does not make sence its cuz im drunk  :P (Party got raided early so im stuck at home)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2010, 03:20:23 AM »
Great track, Crooked's flow on this one is insane.