Author Topic: so hows life wcc? where do you see yourself?  (Read 334 times)

Doggystylin

so hows life wcc? where do you see yourself?
« on: December 12, 2002, 10:50:25 PM »
hows life been? how do you see your future?

i see myself failing a few classes, lol, but it will be ok cause ill go to summer school, and i see myself makin new freinds this year, gettin some girls numbers,goin out of this school year happy(unlike last year), i see myself praying more and getting closer to god, havin a better summer than the last two years, then i see myself comin back 2 school for my senior year next year stronger than ever mentally and havin a great next year

atleast i hope so :-\ :)

Another happy thread by doggy dogg, aka pitbull
« Last Edit: December 12, 2002, 10:50:56 PM by Doggy aka Pitbull »

Trauma-san

Re:so hows life wcc? where do you see yourself?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2002, 10:53:06 PM »
Man, I want to find a nice job, and get a lot of home improvement stuff done.  I've been trying to finish up remodeling my bathroom, but I've been lazy.  I also need to paint the inside and outside of the house, and I'm gonna recommit myself to doing that soon.

Peace~

OutSider

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2002, 10:53:56 PM »
i see myself.........................

married to Mario Sanchez... or so i hope..

with some little Marios and Marias.. running around...  :-*

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2002, 12:43:42 AM »
Man, I want to find a nice job, and get a lot of home improvement stuff done.  I've been trying to finish up remodeling my bathroom, but I've been lazy.  I also need to paint the inside and outside of the house, and I'm gonna recommit myself to doing that soon.

Peace~

Just finished doing my bathroom, and if i do say so myself, i've done a damn fine job (except some of the tiles on the bath, I fucked up with the putty). It was bloody hard work, but now it's done, it feels real good when i'm taking a shit and looking round thinking 'hey, I did that' (as long as my bath doesn't now collapse).
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2002, 01:18:23 AM »
Ha! ain't that it, though?  I mean, if a man can build his bathroom, LOL... then he can do ANYTHING.  I'm workin' on it now, I got off my butt, and went and cut some wood in the kitchen, LOL.  I'm gonna stain it before I go to sleep, I'm cleaning in there right now.  

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2002, 03:10:20 AM »
I see mahself quittin mah job soon, hopefully lol. Hookin up wit a tight female pretty soon also. I got about 3 in mah scopes righ now, 2 of em i already chill wit. So we'll see wha happenz wit dat. I also see mahself gittin back intah B-Ball. I aint been playin at all really, for tha lass year and a half...and i used tah ball damn near EVERYday. Been ballin since i was like 10. I wanna git mah apartment hooked up sum more. Gotta git mah shit organized n whatnot. Also, git mah car hooked up more. Thas mah babee righ dere  ;) Thas all i can think of righ now...

closetothalimit

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2002, 04:56:33 AM »
lifes been good

i just finished school so i see myself having fun, working a job and hanging out for summer until uni starts in australia next march. i see myself pursuing my interest in film and script writing. i see myself listening to music, doing more things and spending less time on the net. i see myself helping people wherever i can. i see myself meeting a nice chick, probably at uni. i see myself finally leaving this shit hole of a town i find myself in. things are lookin bright for me at the moment.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2002, 08:59:14 AM »
its alright i suppose things may be finally starting to look up for me but im not holding my breath but im definitly a lot more positive than i was 6 months ago so thats a plus.  im really hoping to get this union job so i could move out.  right now im sought of lost an jus finding myself but now i see a positive outlook compared to tha hopeless outlook i used to have.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2002, 10:33:01 PM »
I see myself workin hard 4 our label and makin some $$$ on our first release << ARSEN - 151XPLICIT....

Then I see myself graduatin high skool in June hopefully, kiccin it wit my people, and my unofficial gyrl....Then at Summer I see myself workin makin some extra cash while partying and makin music in da studio at nights....

I also see me and doggy finishing this Persian Hogz shit and startin on some new shit lol....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2002, 11:23:18 PM »
ready to make big moves
ready to go to college
ready to grad HS
ready to become manager of my store

just ready for anything, i'm at that eager to jump from a boy to a man stage

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2002, 11:28:56 PM »
im eager to finish my 1st year of university successfully
im eager to work full time and make mad loot cuz im moving in with my one homie and we gotta scrap some cash together
to see my lil sister grow into a beautiful mature woman
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2002, 11:34:40 PM »
^^ Those are mature, loc.  

Doggystylin

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2002, 12:16:26 AM »

I also see me and doggy finishing this Persian Hogz shit and startin on some new shit lol....

HELL YEAH
« Last Edit: December 14, 2002, 12:17:21 AM by Doggy aka Pitbull »

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2002, 12:59:28 AM »
I see myself excelling in studies, exploring new oppertunities, having a much happier state of mind and acomplishing many goals.  I also know i will have to over come many obsticles in my way, but at the end, I will be on the top, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2002, 02:00:03 PM »
I'm dying to finish up high school so I can begin a new chapter in life, getting a decent job and begin working on my career.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE