Author Topic: Tha neighborhood clinic b packed fulla hoes lol  (Read 441 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Tha neighborhood clinic b packed fulla hoes lol
« on: July 09, 2010, 12:03:45 PM »
Man what.  Im sitn up here rite now tryna get tested.  Therez hella hoes up here lol.  Its like everytime i come up here 1 of em is always tryna bait a nigga lol i guess they scared too lol.  Man if we all werent here id go smack.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Tha neighborhood clinic b packed fulla hoes lol
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2010, 12:12:59 PM »
Gettin at females at the free clinic is a  :nawty:
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2010, 12:37:44 PM »
Hell yeah lol. Jus found out im Negative so im bout 2 go n get it in lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2010, 03:59:10 PM »
You found out in 30 mintues?

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_long_would_it_take_to_get_HIV_and_AIDS_test_results

You have some fast forward remote I don't know about?

Once again, you're the coolest guy here, no questions asked. 8)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2010, 04:27:44 PM »
yeah, blogging makes me stoopid awesome.  u seem jealous of me foreal foreal, and all i be doin is just talkin about life.  what else am i supposed 2 do, talk about Chamillionaire and rappers all day, sorry i'm just not that boring.  i mean i'm sorry if u don't get any Lah' and u aren't put in situations like that and therefor can't relate, but u don't have 2 be such a hater (in the worst way too).  just bcuz i called u out on ur emo-ness doesn't mean u have 2 pull an Elano and stalk me in every thread i'm in for now on (no disrespect 2 Elano tho, he's good wit me).  get tha dick outchur ass.

and seeing as tho i just looked at that HIV thing u put up, NOW I KNOW FOR SURE U DONT GET ANY PUSSY, there's something called a RapidTest where they test the saliva and acid on ur gums with a quick swab and it takes all of about 15-20 minutes to get back.  thanks 4 exposing urself once again, u just made my life a little more easier (again). 
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 04:29:22 PM by Sir Doobie Roach »

mesa

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2010, 08:35:55 PM »
Man what.  Im sitn up here rite now tryna get tested.  Therez hella hoes up here lol.  Its like everytime i come up here 1 of em is always tryna bait a nigga lol i guess they scared too lol.  Man if we all werent here id go smack.
i didn't understand a word you said..

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2010, 08:57:47 PM »
^^^

i was getting tested for the flu (tha sauce/HIVana) and i was lookin at all of tha bad ass bitches in the clinic, asses showin, stomachs showin (belly dancin style), titties pokin' out.  it was a Dweet (a dubb tweet) lol.  u can't trust these hoes out here i tell ya.

mesa

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2010, 09:04:27 PM »
i understood everything but 'dubb tweet'

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2010, 11:09:30 PM »
yeah, blogging makes me stoopid awesome.  u seem jealous of me foreal foreal, and all i be doin is just talkin about life.  what else am i supposed 2 do, talk about Chamillionaire and rappers all day, sorry i'm just not that boring.  i mean i'm sorry if u don't get any Lah' and u aren't put in situations like that and therefor can't relate, but u don't have 2 be such a hater (in the worst way too).  just bcuz i called u out on ur emo-ness doesn't mean u have 2 pull an Elano and stalk me in every thread i'm in for now on (no disrespect 2 Elano tho, he's good wit me).  get tha dick outchur ass.

and seeing as tho i just looked at that HIV thing u put up, NOW I KNOW FOR SURE U DONT GET ANY PUSSY, there's something called a RapidTest where they test the saliva and acid on ur gums with a quick swab and it takes all of about 15-20 minutes to get back.  thanks 4 exposing urself once again, u just made my life a little more easier (again). 

LOL, exposing me? You're exposing yourself. You're blogging about getting tested so you can attempt to convince people you don't know that you "get pussy". You just scream for acceptance. And you get mad that I keep proving that's what you're about. You have no comeback, you never did; always the same shit; "lolz diz nigga stay stalkin'". Because you know you're a joke lol.

I apologize that I get my share & ain't desperate enough to go fuck some hood rats & need to be tested lol.

I didn't look it up. Just posted it to show that it takes days.

Alright though, you on that "RapidTest", cool. But you said that the place was "packed", so mad people were there & somehow all in 30 minutes you made this thread, got tested & waited for the results all not waiting in a line at a place that was "packed"?...

mesa

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2010, 05:08:28 AM »
.i have no problem with either of you. you're both cool with me. but roach, he just OWNED YOU. now lets see if you can purchase him.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2010, 10:59:16 AM »
Mesa u havent been here long enuf thats just his temper flaring up again, he gets that way when he wants attention.  U can always tell when somebody dont get no action by tha way thay react when tha subject is brawt up, chamillia is just sexually frustrated and also has obviously never been tested 4 The Demon b4 so that says alot.  chamillia is one of those special olympic dudes, its nothing major.  pay attention 2 how he responds everytime he`s put on blast, its always repetitive and weak and he tries way too hard to flip tha script, only a dumy would keep falling 4 it. 

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2010, 11:28:24 AM »
And actually in his sad attempt to own me it actually takes 13-15 minutes to get back tha results and anything longer than that means ur test may be either inconclusive or it may be positive.  u can take 2 or 3 HIV tests in 30 minutes.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2010, 02:46:35 PM »
Mesa u havent been here long enuf thats just his temper flaring up again, he gets that way when he wants attention.  U can always tell when somebody dont get no action by tha way thay react when tha subject is brawt up, chamillia is just sexually frustrated and also has obviously never been tested 4 The Demon b4 so that says alot.  chamillia is one of those special olympic dudes, its nothing major.  pay attention 2 how he responds everytime he`s put on blast, its always repetitive and weak and he tries way too hard to flip tha script, only a dumy would keep falling 4 it. 

LOL, my responses change every single time I shit on you. The only time I repeat myself is when you act like you have some sort of credibility with music and I have to remind you that you said Jeezy got better work than Nas had on Illmatic & that Three-6 can produce a better song than Premo, who you went on to say is overrated lol.

& I stated, I don't need to get tested because I don't fuck hoodrats because clearly I'm not as desperate as you are; but you're comebacks are always lies you don't know the real truth to, so it's expected for you to say "you don't get any pussy".

It's not that I care you bring this up, you make it every thread in Tha-G Spot though "I fuck bitches" because you're craving acceptance & it's partically hilarious looking in on it. :D

I wonder if you make threads like this on all the boards you post on the internet, then you might be the coolest guy on the internet! 8)

I won't say you do though because there is no point in making something up that I don't know about you that you do in all your responses because you have no real comeback, just reaching on your imagination.

Regardless this post you made is beyond hypocritical because this is your generic response to anybody on the board who shits on you.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2010, 04:49:44 PM »
^^^

i was getting tested for the flu (tha sauce/HIVana) and i was lookin at all of tha bad ass bitches in the clinic, asses showin, stomachs showin (belly dancin style), titties pokin' out.  it was a Dweet (a dubb tweet) lol.  u can't trust these hoes out here i tell ya.

Dont take this the wrong way homie...but aint you from like, PG County or some shit? Ive seen some of those DC bitches and... :yikes:
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2010, 05:56:53 PM »
cham shut up already. fuck you're annoying.

i need to get tested soon too. its the scariest week of your life  :'(