Author Topic: Tha neighborhood clinic b packed fulla hoes lol  (Read 447 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Tha neighborhood clinic b packed fulla hoes lol
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2010, 07:22:59 PM »
cham shut up already. fuck you're annoying.

i need to get tested soon too. its the scariest week of your life  :'(

Getting to the truth is an annoying process; especially when you're dealing with people border-line retarded.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2010, 08:46:19 PM »
Chamillia begs 4 my respect, its pathetic at this point.  Each reply this guy has 4 me its always him talkin wit his head stuck up his ass.  Thats y he`s always talking about credibility and acceptance, its bcuz he duznt have any n real life, i bet my life he sits there 4 20-30 minutes tryna figure out out wat to say 2 me n his imaginary war of words with me, its pretty gay.  i wasnt even guna reply 2 her 2nd reply but since Mesa been cool id figure id put him on game.  truthfully chamillia loses sleep over trying to get 1up on me, thats y he tries so hard everytime lol and he lies also which is wat makes it worse.  So with all of that said im pretty much done off of that note, ill just wait 4 anutha gay attempt to bait me bak n2 tha dialoge but n tha meantime im guna go find me sum more hoodrats 2 fuck with my desprate selfish weak lonely insecure ass.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2010, 09:14:01 PM »
^LOLOL. Like I said ladies & gentlemen, his comebacks are nothing more than random speculation that is far from reality.

To help you understand Radiotube, I will dumb it down. What I meant to say was, all your comebacks are nothing more than you saying random bullshit that isn't proven truth because you're clearly the one talking out of your ass. Shiiiit, I don't even know if that was dumbed down enough for you, oh well

Most importantly, let's not talk about "losing sleep" over anybody, please. Let's not get into all those mile long PM's you used to send me, ranting about your anger and such.

You came at me in the Maybach Music III thread for no reason, so naturally I responded; I'm not a five year old like TDA going around publicly ignoring people & holding grudges over the internet, because I'm that cool.

I'll be real with you here. I have no problem debating music with you, that's why we're all here, right? But you don't debate, you just say your opinion & when somebody disagrees you just go personal, call them a faggot & then expect like people aren't going to respond. Have an actual musical discussion & ease with the "personal stuff" & you'd be taken more seriously.

Here..take the last word...

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2010, 02:51:20 AM »
what is this i don't even
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2010, 04:13:05 AM »
Gettin at females at the free clinic is a  :nawty:

I don't even like when dudes holla at me at the real hospital and he could just be there for an injured leg but STD comes to mind first lol.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2010, 05:23:47 AM »
Lol i b tha same way with these females at tha Kaiser too Premo.  I trust no hoe

mesa

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2010, 05:37:36 AM »
lol @."i be the same way"

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2010, 11:19:30 AM »
Lol i b tha same way with these females at tha Kaiser too Premo.  I trust no hoe

At least if they fuck u over, theyre goin to Kaiser....so you know they goan die soon anyways....jokes on them...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2010, 11:34:47 AM »

If u trusted no ho then u wouldn't be at a free cllinic gettin tested.....smh

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2010, 11:37:31 AM »

he coulda got the HIV the old fashion way...(no....homo....)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2010, 11:42:49 AM »

As I saiid....IF YOU TRUSTED NO WHORE then u wouldn't be at the clinic. U know a ho when u see a ho...dont play that" loose booty she was nice shit" with me/

« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2010, 11:45:53 AM »

As I saiid....IF YOU TRUSTED NO WHORE then u wouldn't be at the clinic. U know a ho when u see a ho...dont play that" loose booty she was nice shit" with me/

ummm...ok...

I dont think u got what I was sayin....             

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2010, 11:51:06 AM »
Lol i b tha same way with these females at tha Kaiser too Premo.  I trust no hoe

ummm...ok...

What were u saying because I wasn't joking. Let me know the inside joke.... Old fashion way?? Really choose ur words better
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 11:53:48 AM by ThaRealSupreme »

« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2010, 11:54:19 AM »
Lol i b tha same way with these females at tha Kaiser too Premo.  I trust no hoe

ummm...ok...

What were u saying because I wasn't joking. Let me know the inside joke....

you said if he trusted no ho he wouldnt be at the free clinic...

I said maybe he got it the old fashion way (they used to think HIV was a homosexual disease)

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2010, 11:55:32 AM »

ummm...ok...

What were u saying because I wasn't joking. Let me know the inside joke....

you said if he trusted no ho he wouldnt be at the free clinic...

I said maybe he got it the old fashion way (they used to think HIV was a homosexual disease)

I wasnt tryin to be funny.