Author Topic: so how many of you have girls?  (Read 1216 times)

closetothalimit

Re:so how many of you have girls?
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2002, 05:02:57 AM »
i had a girl up until about just over 2 weeks ago, we were best friends and we seemed to think the same way even if our interests kind of varied if you know what i mean.

she understood my interest in film but never in listening to rap. she was my kinda girl, she wasnt like hot chicks, she was more beautiful, if i was to rate her a 7. she seemed like she was a girl i could be with for a long time, not marriage (well maybe but i wasnt thinkin that far ahead), but a long time. but as school came to an end our relationship fell apart, its good having a girlfriend but my main goal in finding a chick is finding someone that makes you happy, finding someone that relaxs you when your stressed, calms you down when your angry.

its important to find a partner i think, and it doesnt matter if its arranged, u go through 30 chicks to find her or what she looks like as long as u like what she looks like. dont matter what no one else think, different strokes for different folks

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2002, 09:13:18 AM »

You may say that you learned a lot from the experience, but if that is the case then pimps and hookers would be the most knowledgeable on relationships because they've had many.

wit pimps an hookers there is no emotional attachment tho.  there is no love there.  there is no love just lust.  its not like your payin tha hooker for a 3 month relationship.  your payin her for a night of sex.  tha pimp also does not love his ho's.  he loeves tha money they bring in.  why do u think he fights when some1 tries to steal his ho or rip him off.  he aint doin it cuz he loves tha ho.  he is doin it b/c he loves tha money.  they arent learning anything about what they want from a relationship or what makes them feel good.

(seer : fixed dodgy quote ;) )
« Last Edit: December 13, 2002, 09:19:50 AM by PsyCreate »

Joachim

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2002, 10:15:29 AM »
I just got engaged to my woman about 3 months back, but marriage is still a long way off, she dont know that though  ;)

Anyway i love that girl, she just makes me happy being around her and shit, she never gives me drama either, which is always a good thing.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2002, 11:04:53 AM »
Yeah.  I got a scale from 1 to 10 like most guys, but I consistantly find myself the most attracted to 8's, LOL.  The 10's aren't worth the hassle, I want a girl who isn't all material and doesn't have every body in the world telling her lines about how beautiful she is.  
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Murrow

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2002, 12:24:26 PM »
Yeah, I'm workin on a long term project.  

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2002, 05:19:06 PM »
i aint got nuthin.I got a girl but we aint together we love each other
« Last Edit: December 13, 2002, 05:22:24 PM by Craig the Rhyme Slanger »

verbalassaulta

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2002, 06:44:47 PM »
In a pure Islamic society there is no concept of dating.  Islam always has promoted arranged marriages where you are matched with a woman of the same beliefs, education; someone who is headed in the same direction as you.  I'm through with dating, chasing girls.  This may sound extreme to most of you but I think that chasing women takes you away from God because you are trying to please them and fit their image of who you are supposed to be.

So I will be having an arranged Islamic marriage.  Statistically those marriages are most successful.  Because your relationship is stamped with the approval of Allah.

Brother Tech and I were discussing this topic the other day on AOL.  My broadly intelligent brother in faith stated that he was opposed to arranged marriages because he had heard too many horror stories.  My reply to him is that I've lived FIRST HAND horror stories going the other route in dating outside of marriage.  

Anyway... interesting topic Dogg, hope I didn't get too far off the main theme of the thread.
those are some of the dummest things i've ever heard...oh well..its expected from you muslims...anyway...i've had lots of a several real girlfriends...long term...one for over two years and another for a year and a half that just broke off recently...guess im scared of marriage...but advice to all you in high school...enjoy your time being single and dont worry about trying to get a relationshiop now...the women will come in flocks in college

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2002, 10:26:01 PM »

those are some of the dummest things i've ever heard...oh well..its expected from you muslims...

Yo shut tha fuc up and lay off that Muslim shit....if U think it's dumb then state yur opinion, but dun bring the whole religion into it....Stupid Kids ::)

Yo Im kinda with a gyrl now......I guess we goin out but not like OFFICIAL.....I waz talkin bout her 2 trauma......How I met her a long time ago and she became one of my best friends, Eventually she wanted me to take her virginity away, so one thang let 2 another and I did, now I dun want her 2 feel used or anything like that cuz she aint like tha other gyrls around here, shes more special, feel me? so Im goin along and gettin wit her in a real way......And I think it's 4 tha best......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2002, 10:36:22 PM »
Heck yeah it's for the best.  Work on that, man, for real.  Be a man about it.  Peace~

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2002, 11:15:29 PM »
Heck yeah it's for the best.  Work on that, man, for real.  Be a man about it.  Peace~

Word Dawg, Tryin my hardest 2 do it tha right way.....lol, U know, I never gave a fuc about gyrls like that.....But this is much different, Experience of my life tryin 2 puzzle this together and make it a feel-good relationship 4 a change.....Thanx 4 everythin, pz.

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2002, 02:12:37 PM »
Nah, not at the time. I broke up with my other girl a few months back. She wasn't marraige material, and to be honest, whats the point of getting with a girl if your not planning on staying with her forever?

Right now I'm looking for a quiet intellegent girl. I guess the nerdy, goodie two shoes type lol. I honestly can't stand loud obnoxious women, which is why I broke up with my last girl lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2002, 10:16:00 PM »
This one girl at my school who hangs around the same place where I hang around recently started talking to me, and told me she likes me...Now she talks to me all day...I'm really confused about the whole situation, cuz I like her too, but I'm really really confused...PeACe

Don Seer

« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2002, 02:19:46 AM »
^ why confusion?

u like her, she like u? or u think she meant as friends? (now then it gets complicated.. ;) )

Trauma-san

« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2002, 02:58:38 AM »
^^ Seer, he's just got those jitters, LOL.

She does NOT mean friends, LOL she means everything he wants her to mean, LOL but I don't wanna put his business out there like that.

He needs to step up the game a lil' bit.  Peace~

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2002, 10:25:31 AM »
game

There's tha secret word right there...... ;D

COMING IN 2008.