Author Topic: LMFAO @ the fuckin loser nega sikotic  (Read 173 times)

Elano

LMFAO @ the fuckin loser nega sikotic
« on: July 09, 2010, 01:08:09 AM »
this idiot can't stay away from this forum  :D :loser:

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

Re: LMFAO @ the fuckin loser nega sikotic
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2010, 01:34:07 AM »
this idiot can't stay away from this forum  :D :loser:

A lil late elame? been back for a few days.

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2010, 01:37:56 AM »
Btw u must love me a lot to make a thread about me since I haven't ethered u lately. I love is mutual elaine. Please come back to Cali so I can phone up Sik and we can run a train on you baby. I hope satan posses the nearest man to u and has him brutally sodomize you with no vaseline. I <3 u with all my heart and soul, I will rape u soon enough u sexy fat italian fuck.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2010, 02:08:40 AM »
Btw u must love me a lot to make a thread about me since I haven't ethered u lately. I love is mutual elaine. Please come back to Cali so I can phone up Sik and we can run a train on you baby. I hope satan posses the nearest man to u and has him brutally sodomize you with no vaseline. I <3 u with all my heart and soul, I will rape u soon enough u sexy fat italian fuck.

a life feed of that will be guaranteed to save the g spot

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2010, 02:14:17 AM »

a life feed of that will be guaranteed to save the g spot

I'm fucking down, just put us in prison so the gay rules don't apply.

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2010, 02:17:05 AM »
haha the mods lock a legit Clint Dogg thread and leave the other dumbass ones up, then they also allow these hating threads which hav no point to it to stay up. Strange priorities  :o

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2010, 02:19:46 AM »
haha the mods lock a legit Clint Dogg thread and leave the other dumbass ones up, then they also allow these hating threads which hav no point to it to stay up. Strange priorities  :o

The privilege u get when u ride for baphomet

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2010, 03:17:47 AM »

well 1) Jome is MIA 2) Hate threads are welcome in the G Spot

Elano

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2010, 03:24:00 AM »

:camp: :tosser:

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2010, 03:39:59 AM »

:camp: :tosser:

I :tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser: to you all day. I wanna cum all over ur guido face.

westsiderider323

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2010, 10:07:18 AM »
LOL

mesa

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2010, 01:32:53 AM »
so this is what net banging has come to? so...so pathetic.