Author Topic: was islam remixed??  (Read 385 times)

Instant_Killa

was islam remixed??
« on: January 01, 2002, 09:40:48 AM »
yo all ive had a question thats really been haunting me....no offense yall but this is just my oppinion.

Ive heard n read articles that the islam was reedited by some one after the prophet (peace be upon him) had revealed the quran. It is believed that the prophet used to sit under the palm trees and write the quran on the leafs of the trees...one day when he was writing, a gust of wind blew away part of his writings. Eversince that day, only a part of his message was left unposted in the quran...it is believed that some religious extremist later added his contribution to the quraan by stating some of his strong beliefs...some of them will be mentioned below

They say that the papers that the prophet had his writings on had been lost....

Ive personally felt that there is something wrong in islam. I mean...theres a kind of inequality between men n women... men have always been considered powerful than woman....n i don know why women have to cover there face n bodies all along....also, why is it that in the quran it say that, if a man has worshipped well through his life  by praying 5 times a day n then when he is dead, he shall be in heaven where he shall find fountains of jinn, n shall also find angels in heaven that dont shit, piss or have periods. watz the pupose of living a life clean if u have to find jinn heaven then? i mean heaven should be a place of nirvana n good...why would u find somethin in heaven thats considered bad in existence? Also, why would u only pray 5 times a day and why not 6 or 7 or more or less???

i also dont get the fact that everytime on eid, muslims eat goat's meat. i mean theres nuthin wrong wi eating meat..but the way theyve told in the quraan bout how u should sacrifice a goat  is pretty hard to tell.....its like ur killin or murdering someone...im  not sure how to put all this together... why would u sacrifice a poor old goat for ur sins???? thatz just utter nonsence. Sacrifising an innocent live for someones wrong doings is not religion....neither is it supposed to bring ny peace or calm to ur life...Islam is supposed to be a religion that teaches about equality among living beings...humans should not be considered as the masters of the earth...they r just a part of it, and we all have to live together on this earth in peace.

THe prophet(peace be upon him) was a man of peace...he couldn't have said all of this...someone else did n im sure of it...Maybe all of these customs or rules have just been included to somehow promote islam....for eg men would have more power than women in the olden days...(even now in some places) thats why i think theyve talked bout man being stong...they had more previleges in the olden times, thats for sure.

nywayz...feel free to cast ur views n think bout this for some time...

Peace  

Trauma-san

Re: was islam remixed??
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2002, 07:10:01 PM »
Yo! I'm not an expert on Islam, but I know a lot about Christianity, and I know some of your answers through that.  

1.  Sacrifice - Islam isn't the only religion that uses sacrifice... many religions have.  Christianity - The old testament, which is a record of the time before Jesus came (Jesus being god's son, who was sacrficied himself) had many instances of God basically demanding sacrifices.. Usually a first born lamb.  The reason behind this was, God wanted man to prove that he loved god, so basically they had to sacrifice the first born lamb to him, which was usually the best lamb, with the most meat, etc.  The reasoning was if man would prove he loved god by giving god his most prized possession, that god would forgive man of their sins, since after all they did love him.  The second reason was that God knew he was going to have so sacrifice his own son to save man's sins, which was his "first born lamb".  So if islam talks about Sacrifice, it's not the only religion that does, and at least in christianity, the reasons above are why.

2.  The men and women thing I have no idea, but I suspect it's because Islam is ancient, and hasn't been touched much since women were actually subservant to men in ancient times.  The modern world embraced christianity, which necessitated that it features equality between the sexes

3.  When King James had the bible translated in the 1500's, he had several books removed.  Most haven't been found, but some have, including the book of Matthew... There was for instance a book written by a woman who had seen and spoke with Jesus, and those precious words, an extremely rare account of Jesus from a female perspective haven't been found since.  What a jerk.  So, Christianity isn't complete, either....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2002, 07:13:54 PM »
OH, and P.S., I ain't tryin' to convert ya, LOL... I'm just trying to use my knowledge of religion to help you better understand Islam.  Because some of the problems you have with Islam are universal problems with Relgion, nah what I'm sayin'?

Instant_Killa

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2002, 08:37:05 PM »
yo thanx for the info man....n i agree with ya..but sacrifice isnt god's way of doing things, im sure bout that...too bad man only found sacrifice as a way of pleasing god.

if nyone else wanna post their opinions then feel free to do so

infinite59

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2002, 09:00:11 PM »
As for papers being lost in the wind, show me a text with superior knowledge, and I will follow that, until you can do that for me, I will continue to follow the Holy Qu'ran.  For I believe that within it is the knowledge to conquer all of lives obstacles.

As far as Islam's ideals concerning women, refer to Trauma's answer.

As for praying.  The prophet Muhammad wanted the people to pray 50 times a day.  But he realized that this was far too much to asked of his people.  So he designated 5 as the number of obligeratory prayers.  You can do more if you wish.  Above all, it is important to be steadfast in prayer.

As for sacrifice, refer to Trauma's answer.

Hope that helped shed some light on the subject, peace homie, salam.

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2002, 04:34:44 AM »
Oh, I forgot to mention.  Christianity no longer supports sacrifice, LOL.... After Moses built the Ark Of The Covenant, which god commanded him to do, and which was a box that he put the 10 commandments in (on stone tablets), the book of genesis in, which he wrote, and a few other things... Moses had the ark carried around with them as they wondered through the desert, and it later ended up in jerusalem.  The lord commanded them to offer sacrifices upon the ark, to cleanse the sins of mankind... only high priests could do it, because supposedly anyone who touched the ark without being clean would die.  Later research has shown that the ark might have been a crude type of semiconductor, and have a charge on it, by design.  

About 400 years before the birth of Jesus, the lord informed the hebrews to hide the ark of the covenant, sacrifices wouldn't be needed anymore, and that the ark would come back into play when the battle of armageddon was fought.  So, they hid the ark, and nobody's found it since.  Jesus's sacrifice was the last sacrifice man had to make, to cleanse the world of sins.

Peace~

Instant_Killa

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2002, 06:06:24 PM »
Oh, I forgot to mention.  Christianity no longer supports sacrifice, LOL.... After Moses built the Ark Of The Covenant, which god commanded him to do, and which was a box that he put the 10 commandments in (on stone tablets), the book of genesis in, which he wrote, and a few other things... Moses had the ark carried around with them as they wondered through the desert, and it later ended up in jerusalem.  The lord commanded them to offer sacrifices upon the ark, to cleanse the sins of mankind... only high priests could do it, because supposedly anyone who touched the ark without being clean would die.  Later research has shown that the ark might have been a crude type of semiconductor, and have a charge on it, by design.  

About 400 years before the birth of Jesus, the lord informed the hebrews to hide the ark of the covenant, sacrifices wouldn't be needed anymore, and that the ark would come back into play when the battle of armageddon was fought.  So, they hid the ark, and nobody's found it since.  Jesus's sacrifice was the last sacrifice man had to make, to cleanse the world of sins.

Peace~

interesting.  But who was Moses? Does this have to do anything with stonhenge in England?

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2002, 06:28:54 PM »
Hmm... I Thought most peeps knew, but I'll bite, be gulliable, and assume that you don't.  

Before moses came along, the Hebrews were all slaves in egypt.  The Hebrews were one of the only ethnic groups on the earth who believed in the 'true' god, the god of Abraham (Abraham being the last great prophet before moses :) ) Abraham at one time was told by god to sacrifice his son to god, and he was about to do it when god stopped him (it was a test of his faith)... So anyways, Hebrews...

The King of Egypt was told by his seers that a hebrew had just been born that would free all the slaves of egypt.  So, the king of egypt had all the infant male hebrews killed.  The mother of Moses, whom she had just had, set the baby moses in a basket on the river nile, and let him float away.  The King's sister found the baby in the basket, and with no child of her own, raised moses as her own son... he eventually became the prince of egypt... As a young prince, he refused to be mean to the slaves, and eventually found out that he himself was the son of a hebrew woman, and was told of his past.  He was kicked out of egypt... while wondering, he found a mountain, Mount Sinai... he climbed the mountain, and was approched by god, in a burning bush, who told him to go back and free his people.  Moses immediatly stopped doubting god's existence, and returned to egypt, and eventually through faith alone, forced the Pharoah to release all the hebrew slaves.  He brought upon egypt 10 plagues, including turning the waters of the nile into blood.  The Pharoah gets scared, and lets all the slaves go.  

As the slaves leave egypt, the Pharoah becomes angry, and chases them with his army, intending to kill all of them.... Moses leads them all to the red sea, where they're apparently trapped, but just as the Pharoah and his army draw near, a great pillar of fire rises up to block their path... The Hebrews, scared of the fire on one side, and the water on the other side, are scared to death, but Moses simply turns to the water, and with a wave of his staff the entire red sea parted, leaving a path on the ocean bottom for them to walk across and escape egypt.  They do, and the Pharoah's men chase after, only to have moses send the waters crashing down on the entire army, killing them all in 5 seconds.

The lord promises moses that he'll let his people have their own land, and moses leads them into the desert.  The lord tells him to climb back onto Mt. Sinai, where he'll give him his ten commandments.  Moses climbs the mountain, and is gone several days and nights, eventually meets God again, and collects two tablets with God's 10 commandments to humans on them... when moses returns off the mountain, his brother and all of the hebrews are raising hell and worshipping a god they made out of gold, all kinds of crazy stuff.  Moses collects those that will follow him, and the ground opens up and kills the rest of them.

To punish them for their behavior, the lord makes them wonder the desert for 40 years, eventually they reach the land the lord promised them, but the lord won't let moses enter the land, because of a couple times Moses was disobediant to him in the desert (minor things, like the lord told him to command a rock to flow water, and instead Moses hit the rock and water leaked out, LOL NO LIE, I swear)  So, moses couldn't make it to his promised land, but his people did... that land is now called Israel... Moses left his people to wonder the desert, that was the last anyone saw of him...

The bible says of Moses:

""there has not arisen a prophet since like Moses" (Deuteronomy 34:10)

He was a regular guy, son of a slave, who was born to do god's work and freed an entire friekin' RACE of people.  BTW, this entire story is in the bible, just one of hundreds, the bible's the greatest story ever told, no doubt...

Instant_Killa

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2002, 06:58:05 PM »
wow....thats a very interesting story. Imagine wondering in the desert for 40 years. lol

infinite59

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2002, 08:05:16 PM »
Trauma, that was some tight shit homie, where exactly in the bible is all that shit about moses

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2002, 08:22:43 PM »
Its in the Books Exodus, Leviticus and Numbers.

Trauma summarized the whole thing but if you wanna read it from the Word those are the books.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2002, 01:18:09 PM »
Ha, I love those stories... Man, it's a TRIP to read that crap.  

More on Moses (And Remember, These are historical stories, their generally regarded as partially true, even if you're not religious)

His 10 plagues he had god cast on Egypt included:

1. Turned the water of the nile to blood
2. He had frogs overtake the land
3. Same thing, but with Lice
4. Same thing, but with flies
5. The murrain upon the beasts (all the livestock of egypt died)
6. The people of egypt were inflicted with Boils
7. Hail
8. Locusts overtook egypt
9. Darkness (the sun stopped)
10. Finally, the last straw was when God killed all the first born of Egypt, including Pharoah's son, the prince.

My Favorite Moses Verses: Exodus 14:21-22
21  And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the LORD caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided.
22  And the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea upon the dry ground: and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left.

Ai'nt that WILD? They were surrounded, and walked right through the ocean, LOL.  That's REAL... By the way, if you go to http://www.anchorstone.com , you can read about Ron Weeks, who is a biblical archaeologist who has pictures of Roman chariot wheels he found while scuba diving in the red sea.  Coincidence? I THINK NOT! lol

This is a picture of Nuweiba, the site he and others believe is where they crossed the Red Sea at...

and this is a picture of one of the chariot wheels, covered in coral, that he found at the site

Crazy, Right?

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2002, 01:26:53 PM »
That is crazy  :o
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2002, 01:28:15 PM »
Oh, I Lied.  Moses DID appear again in the bible, in the New Testament, just after Jesus had broke bread in Luke chapter 9 , after the sermon on the mount (when he fed the multitude with the few loaves of bread and fishes).. Jesus took Peter, James, Paul, and went into the mountains... Peter and them were tired, and wanted to go back, but they saw Jesus talking with 2 men, Moses, and Elias, about how he was going to be killed in Jerusalem.  Peter offered to build 3 temples (tabernacles) there, one for Jesus, Moses, and Elias, but when he said it, he cloud got thundery, and god said "This is my beloved Son: hear him."... This was shortly after Jesus revealed (on the mount) to the 3 that he was the son of god, told none of them to tell anyone,  and then after Peter offered to build the tabernacles for Moses, Jesus, and Elias, god confirmed it to them.  

Instant_Killa

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2002, 06:55:59 PM »
Ha, I love those stories... Man, it's a TRIP to read that crap.  

More on Moses (And Remember, These are historical stories, their generally regarded as partially true, even if you're not religious)

His 10 plagues he had god cast on Egypt included:

1. Turned the water of the nile to blood
2. He had frogs overtake the land
3. Same thing, but with Lice
4. Same thing, but with flies
5. The murrain upon the beasts (all the livestock of egypt died)
6. The people of egypt were inflicted with Boils
7. Hail
8. Locusts overtook egypt
9. Darkness (the sun stopped)
10. Finally, the last straw was when God killed all the first born of Egypt, including Pharoah's son, the prince.

My Favorite Moses Verses: Exodus 14:21-22
21  And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the LORD caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided.
22  And the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea upon the dry ground: and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left.

Ai'nt that WILD? They were surrounded, and walked right through the ocean, LOL.  That's REAL... By the way, if you go to http://www.anchorstone.com , you can read about Ron Weeks, who is a biblical archaeologist who has pictures of Roman chariot wheels he found while scuba diving in the red sea.  Coincidence? I THINK NOT! lol

This is a picture of Nuweiba, the site he and others believe is where they crossed the Red Sea at...

and this is a picture of one of the chariot wheels, covered in coral, that he found at the site

Crazy, Right?

crazy

Peace