Author Topic: Pray 4 me and ill pray 4 u  (Read 518 times)

Doggystylin

Pray 4 me and ill pray 4 u
« on: December 12, 2002, 11:19:31 PM »
i pray and pray everyday everyday, but it most not be enough, so people, i ask you to please keep me in your prayers, and in return ill pray for you, how bout we all just pray for the world and for whoever who asked, so i ask you, the members of WCC, to pray for me, Siavash, and if you cant pronouce that, just say doggy, im sure god will know who your talkin about, lol

a lot of times i feel stressed, and feel that god isnt helping out, but overall he is, and i gotta belive that, even though it can be hard to believe sometimes.

Trauma-san

Re:Pray 4 me and ill pray 4 u
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2002, 11:23:53 PM »
Man, I feel the same way.  Even the strongest of us doubt; there were letters released recently showing that even Mother Theresa doubted sometimes.  

I've never actually prayed for the world; I never thought about that; but if we all did, how could the lord ignore us?  Man, I'm gonna pray about you tonight, and about the world, I'm sure it'll make a difference.  If I believe in god, then I've got to believe him when he says he'll help us.  

Great Idea, Doggy.  

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2002, 01:14:26 AM »
I'm not a religios man so i want pray for you, but i believe in the power of collective thoughts, so instead i'll be thinking of you ;)
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2002, 01:22:47 AM »
Hahah, whatever you wanna call it, playa, LOL.  That's one of the secrets of religion.  I believe god helps you when you pray... but what you can't deny is, when people pray for you, it shows they care... and if people care, it helps both parties.  So, you thinking, instead of praying is enough, man.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2002, 01:24:05 AM »
Urgh, what I was trying to get at, was, that I think prayer works on a spiritual, and on a local level.  Sure, god answers prayers, but if people are praying for you, they're more likely to pitch in and help too, etc.stuff like that.  That's why thinking will do the same thing.  Maybe god won't answer your thoughts, lol but at the least, you'll still be helping.  Peace~

infinite59

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2002, 02:36:48 AM »
I read somewhere in my Islamic studies that when you pray it releases invisible emotions and desires that fill the collective conscience of the world.  I believe that is true.  And it also strengthens your faith to be steadfast in prayer, because faith without practice is just a passing phase.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2002, 02:37:30 AM by Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid »

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2002, 03:45:55 PM »
You know I pray for you dogg, I pray for my family, my friends, the world every night too, God bless, peace

Edit:  Oh yeah, the power of collective thoughts work.  Your subconcious mind contains infinite power, and infinite wisdom, it has the power to influence people, and change your life.  Thats why people tell you to "think positive", because if you think negative of yourself, or anybody else, DEEPLY, your subconcious mind picks that up, and goes by to manifest it.  For example, if you wish for other peopels sucess, those thoughts will get manifested by your subconcious and you'll end up being sucessfull as well.  So if you deeply think about a person, and think positive and wish for his wellbeing, it will affect him in a positive way, and it will effect you in a positive way too, peace

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: December 13, 2002, 03:56:47 PM by .:[b L a D e]:. »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Doggystylin

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2002, 04:48:01 PM »
You know I pray for you dogg, I pray for my family, my friends, the world every night too, God bless, peace

Edit:  Oh yeah, the power of collective thoughts work.  Your subconcious mind contains infinite power, and infinite wisdom, it has the power to influence people, and change your life.  Thats why people tell you to "think positive", because if you think negative of yourself, or anybody else, DEEPLY, your subconcious mind picks that up, and goes by to manifest it.  For example, if you wish for other peopels sucess, those thoughts will get manifested by your subconcious and you'll end up being sucessfull as well.  So if you deeply think about a person, and think positive and wish for his wellbeing, it will affect him in a positive way, and it will effect you in a positive way too, peace

-{bLaDe}

great post homie, i really enjoy you speakin on that SCM ;) lol  

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2002, 10:36:43 PM »
Word...I'll pray 4 yall...Yall keep me in yur prayers too man...And listen to Blade wit them lessons...He knows wat he's talkin bout...That shit really helps U if U percieve what he's actually sayin...

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2002, 12:59:36 AM »
I pray for you guys...I'm going through some tough times, and I need somone to pray for me back...PeACe

closetothalimit

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2002, 03:21:35 AM »
im not religious and thus pray to nothing, however i keep everyone's happiness and security in my thoughts and hope for the best for every person - except for those that wish to harm others, so ill keep all of the WCC community in my thoughts

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2002, 12:47:49 PM »
i have to admit, i dont pray often. well i didn't.
now im readin up on alot of things, gettin intersted in things and i think ill pray more often. praying is never bad. it cant be negative in any way.
I PRAY FOR YOU DOGGY!!!