Author Topic: Y is Sarah Palin being forced down our throats  (Read 656 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Y is Sarah Palin being forced down our throats
« on: July 11, 2010, 07:31:32 AM »
I mean if nobody likes this bitch then how come they keep talking about her.  She went from being an idiot to a sensation doing nuthing.  Its like they keep tryna talk about this bitch until we like her, i wish theyd stop.  everybody in tha media on both sides of tha spectrum who ``dispises`` her they just cant stop talking about her, some of that illuminati shit must b real.  where r all of tha political rappers at who r supposed 2 b exposing this shit, is Ice Cube really that soft now?  not 2 point out Cube only but its like ever since Obama started 2 run and Kanye calld out Bush, niggaz been quiet.  im not supporting ``i am the west`` if Cube aint goin at no white folx.  and oh yeah, i hope yall hip 2 dis Palin bullshit, theyre getting us warmed up 2 her and yall dont even c it, pretty soon u gona have her image so twisted up ull 4get all about wat she REALLY stands 4 and who she really is.  and leave that ``all politicians`` shit out tha window, we already know and plus not all of em r like her.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Y is Sarah Palin being forced down our throats
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 10:39:31 AM »
No, people like her. 

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 10:49:45 AM »
They talk about her alot because people have very strong opinions about her. They either love her, or really hate her. But that gets ratings. She is obviously a complete idiot and a joke. But old, white, republican men all have a fuckin hard on for her.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 03:33:52 PM »
fuck Palin, nobody likes that bitch except Boonhickie Rednecks

westsiderider323

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2010, 07:45:59 PM »
ill force myself down her throat  8)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2010, 07:47:34 PM »
ill force myself down her throat  8)

and that's what it should be left at.  u ignore people u don't like, u don't make them the center of the universe.

theremedy360

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2010, 07:24:07 AM »
It's funny you say "forced down our throats" Sarah Palin uses that expression all the time..that was intentional right? lol

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2010, 09:06:10 AM »
Nope but she is tho.

theremedy360

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2010, 01:24:26 PM »
Well like Daygo was saying controversy sells. She's got plenty of dumb motherfuckers that love her and plenty of people that detest her, but either way, people have something to say about her, so the news will continue to give her air time. Not justifying it, that's just the way it is.

Bananas

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2010, 03:17:04 PM »
"Why"

realizme

• Lil Geezy
  • If it ain't real, it ain't REALIZME
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2010, 04:22:45 PM »
@ Javier, you accidentally added a comma.  "No, people like her."  should read "No people like her." but we knew what you meant. ;D

Follow the movement on twitter…
Mistah Mainy : http://twitter.com/mistahmainy
Dap Daniel: http://twitter.com/dapdaniel
Realizme Entertainment: http://twitter.com/realizme_ent
Keepin it real all day every day.  Bringin the next in the best of West Coast hip hop.  Check us out at www.realizme.com.

Blasphemy

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2010, 07:18:01 PM »
I mean if nobody likes this bitch then how come they keep talking about her.  She went from being an idiot to a sensation doing nuthing.  Its like they keep tryna talk about this bitch until we like her, i wish theyd stop.  everybody in tha media on both sides of tha spectrum who ``dispises`` her they just cant stop talking about her, some of that illuminati shit must b real.  where r all of tha political rappers at who r supposed 2 b exposing this shit, is Ice Cube really that soft now?  not 2 point out Cube only but its like ever since Obama started 2 run and Kanye calld out Bush, niggaz been quiet.  im not supporting ``i am the west`` if Cube aint goin at no white folx.  and oh yeah, i hope yall hip 2 dis Palin bullshit, theyre getting us warmed up 2 her and yall dont even c it, pretty soon u gona have her image so twisted up ull 4get all about wat she REALLY stands 4 and who she really is.  and leave that ``all politicians`` shit out tha window, we already know and plus not all of em r like her.

Man I wish cube would go after Obama, just cause he's black nearly every rapper dick rides his azz and has nothing 2 say. Niggaz iz bitches cept Parish he kept it real.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2010, 01:58:16 PM »
Turnabouts fairplay. Time for us to force ourselves down her throat...one at a time. Me first  ;D

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2010, 03:32:11 PM »
actually a lot of people like that bitch. they all white though and they all hate the niggers but i seriously doubt this idiot will ever become president. if she does, i will move to amsterdam.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2010, 02:55:40 PM »
yup i will move out of this country too if she becomes president...that will be the end as we know it