Author Topic: Whats the worse and the best feeling?  (Read 952 times)

Murrow

Re:Whats the worse and the best feeling?
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2002, 12:27:20 PM »
The BEST, BEST feeling, is of course being in love, total love with somebody; but it's not like the everday "I'm in love" feeling, it's that moment, when you're in love with someone, and they're in love with you, and whereever you are, whatever you're doing, for that moment, that's the coolest thing in the world.  There was a time, when I was at the beach with a girl, we were down at the pier, playing pool; and at THAT MOMENT, not when we pulled in the parking lot, not when we left, at that exact moment, was the best feeling, THE best feeling.  Nothing will ever be better than that moment, but hopefully many will be the same.  It's a plateau, not a peak, I think.

The worst, WORST feeling, even worse than death! Worst than death, is when someone you love, can't be with you, for whatever reason... the reason it's so horrible, is because it's not fair.  It's not fair at all; it shoudln't go down like that.  Death, on the other hand, isn't as bad, because It's fair... it has to happen, and death is always fair.  The existance of life makes death fair, so I think there are definately worse things than death.  

Brilliant Topic.  

OMG...I agree 3000000%.  Jeez, this line especially..."when someone you love, can't be with you"

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2002, 01:43:42 PM »
Well i cant really speak bout love like traum and all did, cuz I aint ever been in love.  But I guess the best feeling is when you know how much your parents really love you, and sacrifise for you.  My mom is really emotional and spiritual so I can realize her deep love.
And like tom said, making people laugh, laughin with friends, just having a great time, sumtimes it hits you within, and you realize how its really great, the feeling of bliss and happiness ya know.

Worst, i dunno, I guess when your most loved ones go away, seem like they dont care, and the feeling of loniness, the emptyness, its really painful..peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

tnp

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2002, 05:02:12 PM »
The worst feeling...January 22, 1997. I come home from work and my dad says "Andy, I have cancer, it's not operable, it's not curable, I have months to live." And then over the next nine months watching someone who was the chair of his department at a university become someone who didn't recognize who I was. Watching him become a stick, stuffed with drugs so he wouldn't feel the pain of the cancer engulfing his body. Seeing the hurt in my grandparents seeing their only son die. Coming home from work and school every day wondering if he's gone, being fucking paralyzed in the front yard not wanting to open the door to see if he died. Knowing there was NOTHING I could do. All of that. I can't ever imagine feeling worse than those nine months in 1997.

Best feeling...dunno. Helping others for the sake of helping them.

peace,
tnp

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2002, 05:10:51 PM »
Time to get deep..
The best feeling is definatly love..Its mad Tragic in my experience..I have been strugglin' because Me and this Girl love each other very much and the simple fact that we can't be together just kills me..I am still livin' even though the deep ass pain still hits me every second..This isn't in my past,This is happenin as we speak. I have learned to tolerate this kind of pain, therefore I am strong hearted.When we are together nothing can get in between us.But I can't let her go.There is no reason too..We are still in love and hopefully there is hope for the future..Yo its all u can have...

The best physical feelins to me are definalty Sex, gettin blasted with homeboys,rockin a stage and everyones feelin it well i gues thats mental too...Peace
« Last Edit: December 13, 2002, 05:11:26 PM by Craig the Rhyme Slanger »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2002, 12:54:13 AM »

The worst, WORST feeling, even worse than death! Worst than death, is when someone you love, can't be with you, for whatever reason... the reason it's so horrible, is because it's not fair.  It's not fair at all; it shoudln't go down like that.  Death, on the other hand, isn't as bad, because It's fair... it has to happen, and death is always fair.  The existance of life makes death fair, so I think there are definately worse things than death.  

Brilliant Topic.  

You nailed it^^^

Beutifull post Doggy...I've really been experiencing some difficult times these last few months...You're a great poster...Keep posting shit like this homie...PeAcE

Doggystylin

« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2002, 12:56:48 PM »

Brilliant Topic.  

You nailed it^^^

Beutifull post Doggy...I've really been experiencing some difficult times these last few months...You're a great poster...Keep posting shit like this homie...PeAcE

thanx man i appreciate that

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2002, 02:57:39 PM »
This is the first time ive looked at this part of the forum and its real deep. The worst feeling ive had has been recently when i split up with the girl i love after 2 years. i no she still loves me but because of certain things in her life r relationship wont work. I really want 2 b with her but cant b. We r doing the friends thing at the mo and its killing me.

The best feeling is when u r sitting with the woman u love just in silence and she says out of the blue i love u. I cant explain that feeling.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2002, 04:02:16 PM »
Being in love with someone with every fiber of your being - mind, body and spirit - is definitely the best feeling you can have.

The worst is knowing no one loves you or when someone you love dearly leaves you. Its the worst because it's something that never leaves you, you always can look back on that situation and feel the pain all over again.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2002, 01:51:56 AM »
I think the worst feeling... or my deepest fear... would be suddenly realizing that all my happiness was the result of my own ignorance and having to completely let go of the past.  I've seen this in a lot of people.  Like people that parade around helping others obsessively never realizing they are doing more harm than good.  They are so happy but only becuz they are ignorant of the true reality of their actions.  To be 50 years old and have such a realization would be horrible.  I dread becoming one of those people that have to rationalize the world into something it isn't to make themselves happy.   You see it in extreme cases with people that are outright labeled "insane", but this problem exists in so many people.  The ghetto thug that rationlizes himself to be a great man in his own mind.   The humanitarian that strives on a daily basis to "fix" the world without any knowledge and understanding of how the world works.  I see that problem as a glaring contradiction of religious faith.  Faith tells you to serve man kind, but in serving mankind through your "faith" can you actually serve mankind?  If your actions are based on "faith" that what you are doing is correct, and not certainty that it is well hmm are you actually achieving anything or are you just believing your achieving something.  For instance, a "faithful" person shelters his friend from personal pain instead of allowing his friend the opportunity to better themself by working through the pain.  A "faithful" person gives his friend $100 dollars temporarily helping another individual.  A "faithful" person steers their friend away from philosophical beliefs that challenge religion and in doing so create happiness for their friend out of ignorance, but steal the possibility of a truely rational happiness.

Most people never feel this sort of pain because at the moment they should feel it they can't bare it.  They ignore it and rely on their own ignorance to save them.   To actually be able to accept this, and to also have little time left to fix things I believe is the worst pain imaginable.  

The best feeling from my knowledge thus far is probably love.  But its also quite dangerous.  I don't like to pursue ideals that cannot remain constant, it sets you up for failure.  However, I have been in love once and it was amazing.  But it was amazing for two reasons.  One, it feels great to have someone that you love.  Two, it was self assuring.  It made me more ignorant.  It made me so content and sure of myself that I never sought any form of self reflection.  I never sought to criticize my beliefs, or to learn anything new about life.  I already new it all.  I was at the peak of my happiness and what more was their I needed.  Provided the situation never changed life would be grand.  But life changes.

Love is great.  But as a warning.  Make sure you are content with yourself first before you fall in love.  And while self reflection is important, I do not believe it is enough.  Anyone can eventually rationalize in their own mind that they are content and happy given enough time.  To get a more objective view of yourself you must test yourself.  That's how I think thus far, and all I can figure.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2002, 12:17:08 PM »

Its the worst because it's something that never leaves you, you always can look back on that situation and feel the pain all over again.

it's actually very true if u think about it, heck, Im 18 now and Im still feeling real shity when I think about this girl it din't work out with when I was like 13, It was my first real luv yo.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2002, 12:29:37 PM »
The BEST, BEST feeling, is of course being in love, total love with somebody; but it's not like the everday "I'm in love" feeling, it's that moment, when you're in love with someone, and they're in love with you, and whereever you are, whatever you're doing, for that moment, that's the coolest thing in the world.  There was a time, when I was at the beach with a girl, we were down at the pier, playing pool; and at THAT MOMENT, not when we pulled in the parking lot, not when we left, at that exact moment, was the best feeling, THE best feeling.  Nothing will ever be better than that moment, but hopefully many will be the same.  It's a plateau, not a peak, I think.

Brilliant Topic.  
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2002, 12:30:54 PM »
actually i would also like to add that REGRET is one of the worst things it makes u think that your life has no meaning, u made a wrong decision, its useless now etc
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2002, 12:31:17 AM »
^^^ I purposefully dont regret, because its impossible to fix the past, so I just move on quickly.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2002, 11:18:10 AM »
its hard obviously but sometimes the regret just knaws at your insides....

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2002, 11:37:10 PM »
Yeah, it's tough, you just gotta take a hardline and realize you can't dwell on it.  Most people forget all but the worst things you do anyways.  A lot of things people regret really aren't even an issue to anyone but them.  I don't think I've ever done anything to anyone that they are seriously hung up on, I've done some things that weren't right to people, but they were gracious enough to forgive me.  The only other things worth worrying about are things I did to myself, and I forgive myself, LOL.