Author Topic: Whats the worse and the best feeling?  (Read 937 times)

Instant_Killa

Re:Whats the worse and the best feeling?
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2002, 01:32:15 AM »
the best feeling is when u have a long lost loved one found, thats when he comes back to u and reunites...the best feeling also is when u achieve the greatest seccess in ur life when u worked so hard for it, that also makes u cry at times...

the worst feeling is when u lose a loved one and know that u can't get him/her/it back...the worst feeling is also when u try so hard at something and u fail at it and get embarrassed for it infront of ur friends, the worst feeling is also when u commit a deadly sin and afterwards repent it...example killing ur best friend for some stupid reason n then later own thinkin about what the fuck u did

etc

Instant_Killa

« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2002, 01:35:48 AM »
the best feeling is when u finally release that long shit from ur ass when uve for some reason or the other, been stopping that shit for hours when it wanted to come out so badly

lol

the worst feeling is when uhave constipation and u wanna really badly shit that nugget down the drain but can;t get it out and then ur stomach hurts so badly that u cant do shit about it

joking yaar

closetothalimit

« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2002, 02:28:33 AM »
the best feeling is when u finally release that long shit from ur ass when uve for some reason or the other, been stopping that shit for hours when it wanted to come out so badly

lol

the worst feeling is when uhave constipation and u wanna really badly shit that nugget down the drain but can;t get it out and then ur stomach hurts so badly that u cant do shit about it

joking yaar

lmao
« Last Edit: December 21, 2002, 02:30:01 AM by Rain »

Trauma-san

« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2002, 06:45:34 AM »
Freud said that the body gets pleasure out of excretement, so I'll bet some people think takin' a dump is the best feeling.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2002, 04:45:48 PM »
Freud also said that every boy wants to fuck his mother and kill his father.  And every girl is upset she doesn't have a penis.

Although I agree with him about shitting.  That is a damn good feeling.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2002, 04:46:44 PM by Ant »

Trauma-san

« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2002, 05:44:27 PM »
LOL What was the purpose of that? I didn't say it was true, just stated what he said.  Please tell me you don't just excuse Freud's work.  

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2002, 07:54:57 PM »
Nah i just thought it was funny, since u mentioned freud it made me think of that.

Trauma-san

« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2002, 09:38:28 PM »
Yeah, he was a coke head too.  I think almost everything he said had some merit, even the Oedipian stuff.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2002, 10:37:24 PM »
i dunno....ive read a bit about Freud, and the Epedus complex or whatever is called is kinda sick, first time i heard that i was like Robert Deniro is Analyze This...

"I havent even spoke to my mom since u told me that!"

LOL
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Instant_Killa

« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2002, 12:24:16 AM »
i dunno....ive read a bit about Freud, and the Epedus complex or whatever is called is kinda sick, first time i heard that i was like Robert Deniro is Analyze This...

"I havent even spoke to my mom since u told me that!"

LOL

its called Oedipus B complex,i remember it from an oxford dictionary i picked it once, the american name is just oedipus complex...yes its a weird diesease
« Last Edit: December 22, 2002, 12:26:43 AM by +Apocalypse+ »

Trauma-san

« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2002, 10:01:41 AM »
^^ But supposing to him, affects everyone, so it's not really a disease.  I guess it would be a disease if the person got hung up on it, and didn't resolve the conflict.  I think it's partially true, Freud had a way of over generalizing everybody and everything though.  

Doggystylin

Re: Whats the worse and the best feeling?
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2008, 12:55:36 PM »
Wow, I just read over this topic and it is amazing. I forgot there were actually threads like this on here. Now I realize why I spent as much time as I did before. Quality posts and discussions.

I just read through every single post and there is so much that I can relate to. Years have passed and life has only given me more proof to what was being said in this thread. I still agree with what I said six years ago. It seemed as if most people agreed. Yes, if only I would have known the shit I would go through the next six years. Mostly pain which only confirms the posts of people in this thread.