Author Topic: The cops in america are amazing  (Read 2972 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: The cops in america are amazing
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2010, 06:29:08 PM »
Well, over here in Germany we have the exact opposite, a completely unprotected police with very protected criminals.

Lately some foreign thugs called the police for a trap, lured them to a spot and then a mob of like 30 people beat up a few officers with stones, bottles and stuff. Noone of them thugs was seriously hurt, while one officer is in life-threatening danger. None of those criminals will have anything bad happening to them. I'd prefer a much more protected police. They have their guns only for show, never use them. If some thugs would beat on my police partner's face while he's on the ground for no reason at all, I damn well wanna have the right to seriously hurt  them, e.g. to put a bullet in their asses.

See our police DO use their guns tho. They continuously abuse people....innocent people sometimes, and always get away with it. Citizens know that they have to go TO the police, to complain ABOUT the police abusing their authority. The police are essentially civil servants, but then they abuse the people who pay their salaries.  They arent held to a high enough standard by ANY means. There is a reason why down here...the police are just viewed as another gang in the city. Unless youre one of the priviledged folks who the police dont harrass.

alot of police officers look like gangstas themselves, bald held, tatted from basically head to toe, its pretty funny whenever they say "why u look like a gangsta" ill just say "you look like a gangsta yourself officer" usually makes them laugh and lets us go.

must be nice being Asian

lol, u know nothing of LA homie, theres as much asian hoods over here as many black hoods u have over where ever the fuck you live. and what are they gonna do? cops pull us over for having a bald head, wearing long socks, white tees, anytype of jersey, cortez, etc etc . shit i just clown around what are they gonna do when we dont have shit on us.

shit u swear if im moving weight or doin some shit ima be dressin gangbanged the fuck out, shit ill be in a dress shirt or some abercrombie if was pushin mad weight

I really don't care how many "asian hoods" there are in LA or how you dress up like a gangbanger. I'm talking about people judging you based on the color of your skin. It must be nice to be asian so you can have a friendly laugh with the cops. Especially if you're dressing like a gangbanger on purpose and they're still cool with you. Me, I don't even pretend any of that. I dress normally, don't have any tats and drive a carolla. Yet I still get pulled over by police for bullshit and get treated all shady while I'm trying to be polite. I still get followed around department stores when I'm trying to shop. There may be asian gangs, but by and large the stereotype for asians is that they are smart and good at math. That's a helluva lot better than the stereotypes black are stuck with.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2010, 07:21:05 PM »
Well, over here in Germany we have the exact opposite, a completely unprotected police with very protected criminals.

Lately some foreign thugs called the police for a trap, lured them to a spot and then a mob of like 30 people beat up a few officers with stones, bottles and stuff. Noone of them thugs was seriously hurt, while one officer is in life-threatening danger. None of those criminals will have anything bad happening to them. I'd prefer a much more protected police. They have their guns only for show, never use them. If some thugs would beat on my police partner's face while he's on the ground for no reason at all, I damn well wanna have the right to seriously hurt  them, e.g. to put a bullet in their asses.

See our police DO use their guns tho. They continuously abuse people....innocent people sometimes, and always get away with it. Citizens know that they have to go TO the police, to complain ABOUT the police abusing their authority. The police are essentially civil servants, but then they abuse the people who pay their salaries.  They arent held to a high enough standard by ANY means. There is a reason why down here...the police are just viewed as another gang in the city. Unless youre one of the priviledged folks who the police dont harrass.

alot of police officers look like gangstas themselves, bald held, tatted from basically head to toe, its pretty funny whenever they say "why u look like a gangsta" ill just say "you look like a gangsta yourself officer" usually makes them laugh and lets us go.

must be nice being Asian

lol, u know nothing of LA homie, theres as much asian hoods over here as many black hoods u have over where ever the fuck you live. and what are they gonna do? cops pull us over for having a bald head, wearing long socks, white tees, anytype of jersey, cortez, etc etc . shit i just clown around what are they gonna do when we dont have shit on us.

shit u swear if im moving weight or doin some shit ima be dressin gangbanged the fuck out, shit ill be in a dress shirt or some abercrombie if was pushin mad weight

I really don't care how many "asian hoods" there are in LA or how you dress up like a gangbanger. I'm talking about people judging you based on the color of your skin. It must be nice to be asian so you can have a friendly laugh with the cops. Especially if you're dressing like a gangbanger on purpose and they're still cool with you. Me, I don't even pretend any of that. I dress normally, don't have any tats and drive a carolla. Yet I still get pulled over by police for bullshit and get treated all shady while I'm trying to be polite. I still get followed around department stores when I'm trying to shop. There may be asian gangs, but by and large the stereotype for asians is that they are smart and good at math. That's a helluva lot better than the stereotypes black are stuck with.

I get what both of you guys are sayin. But talk to any police out here in Southern Cali. They dont stereotype Asians the same way people from other parts of the country do. Of course, you have your U.C. Asians...fresh off the boat type shit lol. With the crazy math skills and whatnot. But believe me, from a gangbangin perspective...people dont really shrug off Asian gangs as a joke. There arent as many, but they are respected just the same.  Ive heard SD gang unit officers talk about Asian gangs bein the most vicious and quick to shoot. I didnt grow up chillin with many Asian gangsters from Asian gangs. And never had much funk with em, cept for a few lil Asian crips. But they were real.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2010, 07:45:35 PM »
lol, ur saying getting pulled over for bullshit is gettin treated nice? we're just driving to a bar, or walking to the store and we get pulled over, lol at purpose, thats just the socal steelow homie, everybody grew up on this shit. i cant picture myself wearing anything else, when i grow older yea ill probably wear dress shirts and shit but as of now, i mean i cant wear no abercrombie, or nothing like that. i dont like to wear pink shirts and lacoste shit.

lol LA cops arnt as stupid to stereotype except whites unless their skins, woods, or nazis. i clown around with the korean cops, specifically  korean, if not i dont say shit.

all the cops talk shit, including the korean ones, but i dont take that shit to the heart, wtf can you do? talk shit? theyll just give you some bullshit ticket if your clean. especially the gang units.

i dont live in redneck teneesse or kansas, over here man theyll pass right by a gang of niggas in tall tees and come straight to us, the cops know wassap, they know whos hood it is and such.

its funny how u come to think that just becaue you black u get it harder. ur a joke homie, ive seen homies get kneed in the stomache while cuffed and he didnt even say shit, ive seen homies pushed straight into a wall filled with nails. i dont know how many times in highschool and even now i get pulled over for some bullshit,  i dont know wher eu live but i can tell you that your cops are 100% better than the LAPD.

lol u get followed around, thats nice homie irather have that than mutha fuckas pulling me over for nothing. i dont know what you mean by being polite but id bet your ass is jus talking to much and annoying them.

their gonna pull u over regardless i juz know when to be crack a light joke  or tell them that i have shit on em cuz thats gonna be the difference if u either get a ticket, go to jail, or go home.

theres asian gang units, middle eastern, its pretty funny how you lay down your opinion like its fact. get off that "im black i get pulled over more bull shit" in LA u get pulled over regardless for bullshit like wearing a fucking white t-shirt. or some khakis.

i can probaly pull that off wher eu live, but in a city like LA or socal in general thats just impossible.

y would u pretend? if u like tat get em if u dont dont, if  u like abercombie bullshit and its ur steelow yea thats yours i dont get what your saying, theres been OGs from the 70s i wish we can pull that stereoytpe and get away.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2010, 10:04:31 PM »
hahah, you're complaining you get pulled over cause of the way you are dressed. That's like a woman walking down the street dressed like a hooker complaining because someone asked her how much for a bj. Decent looking clothes aren't expensive. If you're dressed like a bum that's on you. Obviously you aren't a bum because you spend a good deal of time on the internet. I get stereotyped because of the color of my skin. Nothing I can do about that. That's something completely different. And no, asians don't get the same treatment. This doesn't even have anything to do with gangs you understand? I get discriminated against because of my skin color, not because I look like I'm in a gang. 

The general stereotypes against asians aren't even close to the stereotypes against blacks. This should be obvious to anyone. I mean there are white gangs as well, but we all know white people as a whole are treated better than any other race by the PD, etc. It doesn't have to do with gangs, it has to do with how your race as a whole is perceived and treated. I'm a quarter Japanese myself. But I'm way too dark to pass for asian. If I did look asian I know damn well I wouldn't be going through half of what I deal with now.

« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2010, 11:55:03 AM »
hahah, you're complaining you get pulled over cause of the way you are dressed. That's like a woman walking down the street dressed like a hooker complaining because someone asked her how much for a bj. Decent looking clothes aren't expensive. If you're dressed like a bum that's on you. Obviously you aren't a bum because you spend a good deal of time on the internet. I get stereotyped because of the color of my skin. Nothing I can do about that. That's something completely different. And no, asians don't get the same treatment. This doesn't even have anything to do with gangs you understand? I get discriminated against because of my skin color, not because I look like I'm in a gang. 

The general stereotypes against asians aren't even close to the stereotypes against blacks. This should be obvious to anyone. I mean there are white gangs as well, but we all know white people as a whole are treated better than any other race by the PD, etc. It doesn't have to do with gangs, it has to do with how your race as a whole is perceived and treated. I'm a quarter Japanese myself. But I'm way too dark to pass for asian. If I did look asian I know damn well I wouldn't be going through half of what I deal with now.

Like I said, I still get what both of you guys are saying and I think you both have points. For Black people in America, a lot of those negative stereotypes are there..regardless of how you present yourself. A Black man in a suit still gets discriminated against. I think you are looking at it from the perspective of Black people in general. Looney is lookin at shit from a different perspective. Asians have stereotypes on them too, but the difference between the stereotypical Asian who barely speaks English and gets strait A's and Asians in the hood are huge. I think Looney is arguing from the perspective not of the Strait A Asian nerd. I feel what youre sayin man, because a lot of those obstacles are there for Black people no matter how successful they become. Out here, it is different tho man. Because you do obviously have those bookwork Asians of course. But you also have neighborhoods that are completely Asian and over run with gangs just the same as any other hood. And the Asian kids in those neighborhoods...gangsters or not are treated as gangsters just the same by the police. You know whats the easiest way to get pulled over by the CHP in Southern Cali? Drive a lowered Honda lol. They pull them muthafuckas over like crazy.

Either way, there is discrimination on both sides. And none of it is really positive because it makes people judge others based on those stereotypes rather than the individual.  And although it appears from the outside sometimes, that Asians are smart, successful, etc. They are probably the most socially acceptable group in America to be prejudice against. Its considered racist to make racial comments about Blacks, Hispanics, even Whites...but considered funny when racial comments are made about Asians. Hell, if you wanna be an Asian actor...your ass better know Kung Fu or some shit lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2010, 02:58:07 PM »

Like I said, I still get what both of you guys are saying and I think you both have points. For Black people in America, a lot of those negative stereotypes are there..regardless of how you present yourself. A Black man in a suit still gets discriminated against. I think you are looking at it from the perspective of Black people in general. Looney is lookin at shit from a different perspective. Asians have stereotypes on them too, but the difference between the stereotypical Asian who barely speaks English and gets strait A's and Asians in the hood are huge. I think Looney is arguing from the perspective not of the Strait A Asian nerd. I feel what youre sayin man, because a lot of those obstacles are there for Black people no matter how successful they become. Out here, it is different tho man. Because you do obviously have those bookwork Asians of course. But you also have neighborhoods that are completely Asian and over run with gangs just the same as any other hood. And the Asian kids in those neighborhoods...gangsters or not are treated as gangsters just the same by the police. You know whats the easiest way to get pulled over by the CHP in Southern Cali? Drive a lowered Honda lol. They pull them muthafuckas over like crazy.

Either way, there is discrimination on both sides. And none of it is really positive because it makes people judge others based on those stereotypes rather than the individual.  And although it appears from the outside sometimes, that Asians are smart, successful, etc. They are probably the most socially acceptable group in America to be prejudice against. Its considered racist to make racial comments about Blacks, Hispanics, even Whites...but considered funny when racial comments are made about Asians. Hell, if you wanna be an Asian actor...your ass better know Kung Fu or some shit lol

Have you ever thought why its more socially acceptable to stereotype against asians? Because the majority of it isn't negative stereotyping. Having people make fun of your race for knowing Kung Fu or being smart is a far cry from being called ignorant and violent and people assuming you will never accomplish shit. Y'all have it easy as far as stereotypes go.

Don't know why you dudes are even talking about gangs. I know its looney's favorite subject, but its not all that relevant to what we are discussing. If you are an asian living in an area known for asian gangs causing trouble and you decide to dress similar to them, yeah, you're going to be singled out by the cops familiar with that area. But go somewhere else, or hell, just change the way you dress and the problem is gone. It isn't being perpetuated nationwide, all over the media, and it isn't in the mindset of the majority of the population.

« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2010, 03:35:38 PM »

Have you ever thought why its more socially acceptable to stereotype against asians? Because the majority of it isn't negative stereotyping. Having people make fun of your race for knowing Kung Fu or being smart is a far cry from being called ignorant and violent and people assuming you will never accomplish shit. Y'all have it easy as far as stereotypes go.

Don't know why you dudes are even talking about gangs. I know its looney's favorite subject, but its not all that relevant to what we are discussing. If you are an asian living in an area known for asian gangs causing trouble and you decide to dress similar to them, yeah, you're going to be singled out by the cops familiar with that area. But go somewhere else, or hell, just change the way you dress and the problem is gone. It isn't being perpetuated nationwide, all over the media, and it isn't in the mindset of the majority of the population.

First off, dont say yall. Im part Filipino, basically a mixed culture of Asian and Spanish. A completely different culture than what the stereotypical Japanese exchange student is. Comparing me to someone else of any Asian or Pacific Islander decent is like comparing a Black American to a Kenyan. Completely different people. Second, i dont know why youre arguin with me. Im sayin there are two sides to your guys arguments. I see your side, and I see Looneys. The thing is, you guys are arguing two points that arent even opposing so much. They are different subjects almost. You are talking about the stereotype for a whole race in America while Looney is talking about the stereotype for a race in a specific environment. You have to look at things from others perspectives. There are neighborhoods out here, where whether youre Black, Hispanic, or Asian...you are still a minority. Mainly for younger kids its worse. Police know which groups TEND to be gangbangers more than others. And unfortunately, its minorities. Asians included. Again...out here. I dont even know where youre from. So maybe its different there. The babbies out here, will lump you together in one big group. Even if you dont bang. And it isnt always just how you dress. When I was in high school...you coulda came through and would have had no idea who the bonified gangsters were. You would only have your preconceived ideas of what you thought a gangster would look like.

For me, its that I think its fuckin stupid how in this country...which is mainly run by White men. Minorities chose to attack eachother. Blacks and Hispanics constantly argue over who has it worse and hate on eachother when they succeed. And then both turn and hate on Asians when they succeed. All I know is when you drive around this muthafucka, there are hoods...and there are wealthy neighborhoods. Wealthy neighborhoods tend to be filled with White people. The hoods tend to be filled with Black, Hispanic, and Asians. Unless you think people like livin in poverty, you gotta know that all of these people are there for a reason.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2010, 06:40:09 AM »

look at this thread you moron, we're talking bout cops, we live in socal so im sure gangs would come up somewhere.

lol your one of those guys that complain all day saying u have it bad cuz ur black, get off that horse homie this shits 2010,  and what i like dressing the way i do, ive been dressing like this since i was 12 and i really dont see myself in abercrombie or nothing like that. you act like im trying to act hard but this is cali steelow homie, and everybody from the armenians, indians, persians, want to be G's growin up. u act like u can just change like that we grew up like this homie UNDERSTAND THAT, i. y would i go somewhere else because the cops are harrassing? your a tool man so why dont YOU leave where ever your at moron. if they claimed what you dress i like is "gang related" would you change how u dress? i have too much pride for that homie. and u dont know anything about true asian stereotypes all you see is what u see on TV not in real life.

if dressing like that aint your steelow than it aint, blacks dont have it bad, the poor do stop actin like the blacks have it bad aiight black?

i do have a stereotype of blacks, but its completely different from yours from what ive seen through my life: tries to look tough but if u catch em one on one they dont wanna do shit, usually tries to jump people cuz they dont have the balls, they come at you hard (like your stereotype) but once u step they completey bitch out. loud as fuck trying to grab attention while they think its cool cuz they try to live up to the stereotype. its obvious you are this stereotype since u firmly believe in it so much. id bet your some pussy ass muutha fucka that blames everything on the color of your skin for your failures. my stereotypes arnt from TV their form MY life experiances

and im not talking bout the bangers either

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2010, 04:28:26 PM »
^^you guys are turnin this shit into some fuckin race war shit lol.

Im not takin sides on it, Im just saying shit is fucked in this country for a lot of people. Im Filipino yeah, but have been around more Black culture than anything growing up, Blacks and Filipinos in SD have kind of a mutual respect for eachother. So Ive noticed what both go through. Its stupid to sit around and argue about who has it the worst. Minority groups tend to attack eachother, because hating on somebody who is the same boat as you...is easier than trying to attack upward and actually fix shit.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2010, 09:46:28 PM »
hahah, act hard? nah, I've never acted hard on here. This is the internet, e-thugging doesn't mean shit. I leave that to you. And now you're talking about which race is harder? Lol, you really need to grow up. First of all, who gives a fuck and what does that have to do with anything? Stereotypes are supposed to be a bad thing and you're getting all defensive like they make you look better or something. And you wonder why people don't take you seriously...

Fyi, the media may not be real life, but it certainly says a lot about the actual stereotypes. The way races are portrayed in the media reflects the stereotypes that are present in society. And you can even forget about entertainment, just how many cases of police shootings towards Asians occur as opposed to blacks? Its just funny to me that you think its on the same level.

I think this topic as a serious discussion ended when you started talking about which race is tougher and who's more of a bitch  :D  Daygo, you said some stuff that was on point.