Author Topic: The rapist Roman Polanski is a free man now  (Read 1540 times)

Elano

The rapist Roman Polanski is a free man now
« on: July 12, 2010, 10:21:38 AM »
Film director goes free after nine months under house arrest in Switzerland

Roman Polanski, the film director who has been under house arrest in Switzerland for the past nine months, has been declared a free man after officials decided not to extradite him to the United States.

The Swiss justice ministry said it had decided against handing the fugitive director to the US, where he is wanted for sentencing for having sex with a 13-year-old girl 33 years ago.

"The Swiss justice ministry will not extradite Roman Polanski to the United States," Eveline Widner-Schlumpf, a ministry official said at a press conference in Bern. "The Franco-Polish film-maker will not be extradited to the United States, and the measures of restriction on his liberty have been lifted."

She said national interests had been considered before the decision was made, adding: "Polanski is now a free man." Polanski was arrested on a US warrant last year while in Zurich to collect a lifetime achievement award for his film work. He was kept under house arrest at his Swiss chalet in the mountain resort of Gstaad.

He will now be able to move beyond his garden for the first time. An electronic tag has been removed from his ankle.

The Swiss decision is likely to cause diplomatic tensions between Switzerland and the US.

Widner-Schlumpf added: "The reason for the decision lies in the fact that it was not possible to exclude with the necessary certainty a fault in the US extraditionary request."

Polanski was arrested in September as he arrived in Zurich to receive a lifetime achievement award from a film festival. At the time, Swiss authorities seemed likely to extradite him to the US.

Widmer-Schlumpf said the decision against doing so was not meant to excuse Polanski's crime, adding that it was "not about deciding whether he is guilty or not guilty".

Polanski, the Oscar-winning director of films including Rosemary's Baby, Chinatown and The Pianist, was accused of plying his victim with champagne and the drug Quaalude during a 1977 modelling shoot before raping her. He was initially charged on six counts, including rape by use of drugs, child molesting and sodomy. He pleaded guilty to one count of unlawful sexual intercourse.

What happened after that is a subject of dispute. The defence says the now deceased judge, Laurence Rittenband, had agreed in meetings with attorneys to sentence Polanski to a 90-day diagnostic study and nothing more. The judge later changed his mind and summoned Polanski for further sentencing, at which time the director fled to his native France, his lawyers say.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The rapist Roman Polanski is a free man now
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 11:21:53 AM »

And there in lies the facts, the elite of society are comprised of many paedophile rings, untouchable paedophile rings

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 11:46:00 AM »
yea i saw this on twitter and in honor of him watched 'rosemary's baby' for the 1st time.

Bananas

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 03:17:29 PM »
yea i saw this on twitter and in honor of him watched 'rosemary's baby' for the 1st time.

Good choice.

Elano

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2010, 09:04:18 PM »

in honor ?  ::)

LONDON!!

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2010, 04:06:34 AM »
Film director goes free after nine months under house arrest in Switzerland

Roman Polanski, the film director who has been under house arrest in Switzerland for the past nine months, has been declared a free man after officials decided not to extradite him to the United States.

The Swiss justice ministry said it had decided against handing the fugitive director to the US, where he is wanted for sentencing for having sex with a 13-year-old girl 33 years ago.

"The Swiss justice ministry will not extradite Roman Polanski to the United States," Eveline Widner-Schlumpf, a ministry official said at a press conference in Bern. "The Franco-Polish film-maker will not be extradited to the United States, and the measures of restriction on his liberty have been lifted."

She said national interests had been considered before the decision was made, adding: "Polanski is now a free man." Polanski was arrested on a US warrant last year while in Zurich to collect a lifetime achievement award for his film work. He was kept under house arrest at his Swiss chalet in the mountain resort of Gstaad.

He will now be able to move beyond his garden for the first time. An electronic tag has been removed from his ankle.

The Swiss decision is likely to cause diplomatic tensions between Switzerland and the US.

Widner-Schlumpf added: "The reason for the decision lies in the fact that it was not possible to exclude with the necessary certainty a fault in the US extraditionary request."

Polanski was arrested in September as he arrived in Zurich to receive a lifetime achievement award from a film festival. At the time, Swiss authorities seemed likely to extradite him to the US.

Widmer-Schlumpf said the decision against doing so was not meant to excuse Polanski's crime, adding that it was "not about deciding whether he is guilty or not guilty".

Polanski, the Oscar-winning director of films including Rosemary's Baby, Chinatown and The Pianist, was accused of plying his victim with champagne and the drug Quaalude during a 1977 modelling shoot before raping her. He was initially charged on six counts, including rape by use of drugs, child molesting and sodomy. He pleaded guilty to one count of unlawful sexual intercourse.

What happened after that is a subject of dispute. The defence says the now deceased judge, Laurence Rittenband, had agreed in meetings with attorneys to sentence Polanski to a 90-day diagnostic study and nothing more. The judge later changed his mind and summoned Polanski for further sentencing, at which time the director fled to his native France, his lawyers say.

polanski is a piece of shit paedophille that deserves the death penalty or vigilante justice, i don't watch his movies and don't check for anyone that co-signs this piece of shit
"get this money by any means nessassary"

doggfather

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2010, 04:17:05 AM »
 :psych: to Switzerland
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

LONDON!!

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2010, 06:02:54 AM »
:psych: to Switzerland

co-sign this, i know they supposed to be neutral and shit, pacifist and all of that type of shizzle, which is all good and commendable, but this is taking it too far like, get me, there taking the piss like, you get me and you know this, there taking the berties, its disgusting, they must be some proper hippies or sumthin in charge of there court system, or the authentic 'loony left' in charge, no propaganda bizness, the authentic loony left in charge of that country because this shit is sleazy, creepy and revoulting, yes it is, the kid was only 13 years old, stupid poom poom animals, sex offender puppy

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2010, 10:51:41 AM »
just cause i abject to someone's way of life or the things they have done, dont mean i cant respect and enjoy their art...
 id see a point in it if i am supporting them financially, but i download it all illegally anyway.

LONDON!!

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2010, 01:18:22 PM »
just cause i abject to someone's way of life or the things they have done, dont mean i cant respect and enjoy their art...
 id see a point in it if i am supporting them financially, but i download it all illegally anyway.

its a free world, your free to do what you want to do, you see what i'm saying, your not supporting this piece of pussy financially, so its nuthin, you see what i'm saying, you ain't making this peadophille rich, but i'd bet if you have had any experience wit sex offender pussy's then  you wouldn't want to even support downloading this piece of shits movies illegally or on pirates(bootleg's) neither, trust me on that, but like i said before, its a free world, you ain't making this paedophille rich or helping him financially, so its nuthin

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2010, 12:11:40 AM »
The most basic of research will lead you to see that this guy, along with many in the upper echelon of the world society engage in this sick fucking behavior.  This dude is a prime example of how the elite protect each other because they are all involved.  Yall know that there are thousands of children that are abducted every year all over the map and they are peddled within these pedo rings.  You hear hardly anything about it because these are the true elite, the people that own network television, hollywood studios, and radio...and of course government and religion (vatican anyone?) 

Glad to see yall watched Rosemary's Baby.  THAT IS A BLATANT WHISTLEBLOWING MOVIE.  These people LITERALLY WORSHIP LUCIFER.  They hide the truth right in front of your face and it serves multiple purposes: it desensitizes you, it makes you think the whole notion is complete fiction and BS because it is in a movie, etc.

The husband in that movie gets his career jumpstarted as AN ACTOR by agreeing to allow the devil himself to impregnate his wife. 

The term "sold your soul for fame / rock n roll" is based on the foundation and truth that ANYONE, AND I MEAN ANYONE who is on the top level of the entertainment industry got there by literally vowing allegiance to Lucifer.

Research the history of "Hollywood" - What is a hollywood tree?  Where did it come from?  Where in history did it derive?

Check out Bob Dylan here: (There are many other examples too, but I'm going to bed)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IqvvOD4bdRs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/IqvvOD4bdRs</a>

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2010, 12:40:45 AM »
O and one more thing, Eyes Wide Shut was another whistleblowing movie and that is what got Kubrick offed.  Peace.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2010, 02:51:23 AM »
Yo Jrome, so all I gotta do is pledge alliance to Lucifer and I get rich and famous? Where can I sign this?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

LONDON!!

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2010, 04:57:10 AM »
The most basic of research will lead you to see that this guy, along with many in the upper echelon of the world society engage in this sick fucking behavior.  This dude is a prime example of how the elite protect each other because they are all involved.  Yall know that there are thousands of children that are abducted every year all over the map and they are peddled within these pedo rings.  You hear hardly anything about it because these are the true elite, the people that own network television, hollywood studios, and radio...and of course government and religion (vatican anyone?) 

Glad to see yall watched Rosemary's Baby.  THAT IS A BLATANT WHISTLEBLOWING MOVIE.  These people LITERALLY WORSHIP LUCIFER.  They hide the truth right in front of your face and it serves multiple purposes: it desensitizes you, it makes you think the whole notion is complete fiction and BS because it is in a movie, etc.

The husband in that movie gets his career jumpstarted as AN ACTOR by agreeing to allow the devil himself to impregnate his wife. 

The term "sold your soul for fame / rock n roll" is based on the foundation and truth that ANYONE, AND I MEAN ANYONE who is on the top level of the entertainment industry got there by literally vowing allegiance to Lucifer.

Research the history of "Hollywood" - What is a hollywood tree?  Where did it come from?  Where in history did it derive?

Check out Bob Dylan here: (There are many other examples too, but I'm going to bed)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IqvvOD4bdRs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/IqvvOD4bdRs</a>

your speaking the 100% truth right there my friend, the higher echelons of society thats involved themselves in this nastiness, this alien shit are more organized in there pedophillia movements, because it ain't there main goal in life, money and power is, this is what they worship the most and will protect by any means necessary and is on there minds 24-7, wherever there at, this pedophilla is just there culture and hobby's, it's undecover, orgainized, protected and reaches throughout the higher levels of western society and won't let the public shame of getting caught for there peodophillia culture flopped there main goals of getting and protecting there money and power

while on a street level, you get a diffrent type of paedophille, where there shit isn't about, money, power and respect, they have no dignity, pride or shame, no matter how much there sex offending gets exposed, publicly or otherwise, they will still sex offend, because all what is on there simpleton, severly and serious mental sexual and warped out and goofy perv, shockinly creepy and sleazy minds is forcing themselves sexually on strangers, in there severly mental sexual problem minds, these vermin piece of pussy's think its perfectly ok for themselves to sex offend in private and in public and to force themselves sexually on strangers, this is how sleazy and skin crawlinly creepy and how deep there deviant mental sexual problems are and they will do this all day, everyday, witout fail, from 9am to 9am, on mothers day, christmas, new years, everyday, they have such severe mental perv problems that they don't give two shits about there family's, there own kids, unless there sex offending wit them or on them, thats the only time there on there mind, there stereotypical sex offender social fuck up's, no social life, no family life, no friends, just sex offending partners and networks, thinking about sex(they can't get in a consensual and above board fashion, in there age range in a legitmate way, creepy pussy little feeble perverts, typical rapists and paedophilles) 24-7 and relating everything they see and hear to it, 24-7, is all what is on there sleazy, repulsive, creepy, simpleton, revoluting, nasty and skin crawlinly feeble pervert minds wherever they are at, work, home, studio, toilet, wherever, this is all whats on there shitty pussy minds, sex offending on strangers, forcing themselves on strangers sexually no matter what there age or gender is

and i'm talking from experience of dealing wit sex offenders pussy's, they are all undercover lucifer worshippers, no matter what religion there battyriding or dick riding like you said in public, luciferanism is an actual religion the higher echelons of western society practice, its been documented, both types of paedophilles practice it, trust me on that, the sex offender puppy's you get on the streets and the ones in higher society, they both worship the devil

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2010, 07:12:40 AM »
yall silly.