Author Topic: The rapist Roman Polanski is a free man now  (Read 1536 times)

LONDON!!

Re: The rapist Roman Polanski is a free man now
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2010, 01:17:50 AM »
the only problem i really have here is the us, they get mad that the swiss don't want to give up a "famous" man who's living over there who has did something terrible on us soil years ago, yet the same country let slavery go on,and has a known racist on a dolla bill and a quarter!, how many foul acts did bush commit? who flooded the hood with drugs without paying for it? i'm sorry but one girl's butthole is not worst then the foul acts of our government, just keep'n it networth

i know you ain't no paedophille lover and you always come wit sense on here and your right, american goverments have no moral high ground to talk down to or look down upon, considering there history, recent history i might add to, they have some of the most worst history on this planet, country for country, from slavery, to the civil rights era, COLNTELPRO, imperialism that affected damn near every county on this planet during the cold war from the 40's up until now, through regime changes to anyone that resisted there imperialism, which have led country's to historic problems from that divide and rule shit that was used back then, that are still affected by it, even to this day, then the AIDS virus, instuitionalised police brutality, the death penalty, harsh prison sentences, hardcore population control disgused as gentrification thats going on now in the states(and is probably gonna be copyied by there cheerleaders, over here in the uk called the tories who are in power right now), i mean i could go on and on

but that has nuthin to do wit this roman piece of shit polanski being an pussy little piece of shit, peadophille pussy who should get tortured, dismembered and buried in the ground somewhere were know one can find him

because paedophilles is the worst thing to be on the roads out here, along wit all sex offender filth, rapist, voyeurs, stalkers, peeping tom's, faggots and rats

and i know you know this, so there is no mix up shit here, polanski should be brought back to he states and fried in the electric chair(only sex offenders should get the death penalty, pedophilles, voyeur's, stalkers, peeping toms and rapist that hide behind bush and rape women, everybody else is just trying to survive, death penalty for these type of scumbag pervs only) or locked up forever and the key thrown away, simple as

george washington and those fools that's on our currency were the same,raping maid's and there daughter's, all i say is this,just keep roman outta the country it's that simple,and don't release his movies in theather's out here,and also take a portion of his earnings and give it to the victim's family, i mean if an american icon like joe louis can be made to give 10% of his earnings to some bum fighter,a pedo like polanski can give some of his victim. it won't never replace the innocence lost  but it's something, hell we still ain't got nothing from slavery but a sorry from some congress guy last year yell

can't argue wit none of that dawg, thats all real talk, but even though i don't believe in system justice, unless its for sex offenders(rapists, paedo's, voyeurs, stalkers, peeping toms) only, for human being civillians that can't deal wit them on the streets, you see what i'm saying, because i deal wit sex offenders in the streets, i'm not a gangsta or anything like that, but thats just me, but for every other human being out there that follows civilian rules, sex offenders like polanski need to get put in pen dawg and the key thrown away and not put in pc or in secure units(pc in the uk), put them on the general landings(general pop in the uk), in general population, you see what i'm saying fam, let the gooney goons at him, you get me, or give him the electric chair, on top on the punishments you've just mentioned, thats the way i see it

i braille that,i don't like sex offender's myself or nobody that takes advantage of people because of their position of power. everyone should be dealt with on the same level and that's the biggest problem i have with this country yell

true story a-alike
"get this money by any means nessassary"

Bananas

Re: The rapist Roman Polanski is a free man now
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2010, 01:23:21 AM »
the only problem i really have here is the us, they get mad that the swiss don't want to give up a "famous" man who's living over there who has did something terrible on us soil years ago, yet the same country let slavery go on,and has a known racist on a dolla bill and a quarter!, how many foul acts did bush commit? who flooded the hood with drugs without paying for it? i'm sorry but one girl's butthole is not worst then the foul acts of our government, just keep'n it networth

yell

Eye braille you but you gotta understand the difference between well protected politicians, especially ones from 400 years ago, and modern day movie directors. its the movie star that gets more attention

If eye were you, eye might start looking at what is distracting modern America, aka entertainment media, sports, shit like that that we for some reason focus on like crazy instead of real issues.

You just sound crazy if the first thing you bring up to people is slavery's relationship to Roman polanski. just some advice for the real world if you wanna make change there.