Author Topic: New WC: That's What I'm Talkin' About  (Read 2136 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: New WC: That's What I'm Talkin' About
« Reply #75 on: July 15, 2010, 08:07:02 PM »
Crackin me up...u was drunk but u still meant most of it haha
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BIGWORM

« Reply #76 on: July 15, 2010, 11:36:20 PM »
DUB is neva drops wackness. This track is a sick banga. I don't care if its "Lench Mob Records" or not but GBA had way too much of Ice Cube on it anyways.

E1/Koch is the way to go for the side hustles. Look at what Juvenile did last year he dropped COCKY & CONFIDENT on a major "atlantic" and this year BEAST MODE on E1 it's the way to go a win win situation and it gives the artist resources to get there music out on the shelf and the fans get the music not "VAULTED"...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: July 16, 2010, 06:37:56 AM »
Yeah way 2 much cube...but the entire wasnt all that anyway...raw footage>>gba
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #78 on: July 16, 2010, 07:20:32 AM »
The beat was produced by Hallway Productionz

oh?? really??? so you read the thread just like me and decided to repost the information already given?? thank you!!!! i mean, you read the thread right? somebody posted the information you gave, one whole page ago.. what are you trying to contribute? please, i am dying to know.. if you just didnt read the thread, then that is ok, let me know.. and you'll get a pass, bitch ass nigga

I must have missed it because unlike you mr. internet tough guy I got a life outside this forum so shut the fuck up and mind your own business!

sorry bro, i was drunk as shit :) i still mean what i said though, except the bitch ass nigga bit, that was a bit too much..  just take your time and read through the posts before you decide to post. I mean, what is the point of these threads if you dont read em?
agreed, let's leave it at that
Instrumental
wow, that was quick.

Saber

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #79 on: July 16, 2010, 07:32:42 AM »
.raw footage>>gba
nah man .. GBA didn't have a single weak track. Raw Footage was good, don't get me wrong, but it was still one of Cube's worst albums (sales, popularity etc.). That's my opinion.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #80 on: July 16, 2010, 07:39:26 AM »
Yeah way 2 much cube...but the entire wasnt all that anyway...raw footage>>gba

Raw Footage is ass. Every single track is either so-so or wack.

GBA is classic material imo! Bangers!

but yes. Too much Cube.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #81 on: July 16, 2010, 07:41:16 AM »
And wtf? Cube been delayin this shit? Some contractual bullshit or what was goin on?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: July 16, 2010, 08:20:35 AM »
Yeah gba had 2 many wack songs imo...raw footage had some wack songs but dont get why u all like gba that much more than raw footage 2 where gba sounds like a instant classic...how many southern soundin traxx did he have? 
Cube

Matty

« Reply #83 on: July 16, 2010, 08:20:50 AM »
GBA was a SICK album! better than any of the recent Cube albums. Raw Footage is definitely ass next to that or even Laugh Now Cry Later.

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: July 16, 2010, 08:36:58 AM »
ok...GBA wasnt the shadiest one....but it was a solid album, VERY solid album taking the current shit into consideration...

and it def tops cubes last 2.....cubes last two albums have 1..maybe 2 tracks i listen to...shit was awful..

polepositon

« Reply #85 on: July 16, 2010, 12:04:50 PM »
 ;D me like. me buy.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #86 on: July 16, 2010, 12:21:58 PM »
Yeah gba had 2 many wack songs imo...raw footage had some wack songs but dont get why u all like gba that much more than raw footage 2 where gba sounds like a instant classic...how many southern soundin traxx did he have? 

yeah there were some southern inspired tracks but the majority was West shit.

And uuh.. Raw Footage could have been an album released by either Jeezy or Paul Wall.. Way south imo.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: July 16, 2010, 12:50:59 PM »
I guess its cool then...u like gba i like raw footage...off the top right now...i wasnt feelin the slower songs like stand tall was one of em but both butch cassidy features were dope...this is la is my shit...and ghetto heisman got some bangers
Cube

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #88 on: July 16, 2010, 01:04:38 PM »
I guess its cool then...u like gba i like raw footage...off the top right now...i wasnt feelin the slower songs like stand tall was one of em but both butch cassidy features were dope...this is la is my shit...and ghetto heisman got some bangers

yuh true true.. how you like Westcoast Voodoo, 80's Babies, Paranoid and Dodgeball? Them joints is my favs off GBA .

and GBA > GH but yeah Ghetto Heisman is a good album too.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: July 16, 2010, 03:20:37 PM »
gh had bangers but a huge let down 4 a major release...paranoid was cool was cool...80s babies got old and dodge ball is cool but sidedick and others are so so if that
Cube