Author Topic: YoungCrookedI...  (Read 430 times)

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

YoungCrookedI...
« on: July 12, 2010, 11:26:51 AM »
I WIL FUCKING RAPE U AND UR FUCKING GAY ASS FAMILY, UR A CUNT LIKE UR DEAD ASS MOM AFTER I FUCKED HER ASS AND MADE IT LOOK LIKE A BLACKHOLE U CUNT. COME TO THE USA, OR PAY FOR ME TO GO TO GERMANY I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL GO AND FUCKING TEA BAG U, U FAGGOT!

YoungCrookedI

Re: YoungCrookedI...
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 12:25:12 PM »
MOVE BACK MADHATER ARE YOUR BORED OR SOMETHING??? FUCK YOUR CHEAPY ASS LIFE YOU LOW LIFE KKK NAZI BUSH MEMBER!!!!

okay okay my bitch...

^^thatīs how i kick your mother after the banging...
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 12:50:32 PM by YoungCrookedI »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 06:58:51 PM »
wow - the drama
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 07:02:37 PM »
MOVE BACK MADHATER ARE YOUR BORED OR SOMETHING??? FUCK YOUR CHEAPY ASS LIFE YOU LOW LIFE KKK NAZI BUSH MEMBER!!!!

okay okay my bitch...

DAMN SON I WAS ABOUT TO SAY THAT WAS ME KICKING U, U CHEAP WHOREEEE. THIS WOULDNT HAVE EVER STARTED IF U WERENT SO ANNOYING ASKING FOR OG SONGS FROM WACK RAPPERS U FUCKING FAGGOT

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2010, 06:17:35 AM »

okay okay my bitch...

DAMN SON I WAS ABOUT TO SAY THAT WAS ME KICKING U, U CHEAP WHOREEEE. THIS WOULDNT HAVE EVER STARTED IF U WERENT SO ANNOYING ASKING FOR OG SONGS FROM WACK RAPPERS U FUCKING FAGGOT

LOL DREAM ON YOU PUSSY ASS BITCH ASS WHORE I GONNA PUT MY BAZOOKA IN YOUR FACE...BITCH ASS WHORE SPEAKIN OF WHOREīS THIS IS YOUR MOTHER BORED FROM YOUR BROTHER...

^bitchWHORE KKKNAZI SLUT

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2010, 08:59:14 AM »

okay okay my bitch...

LOL DREAM ON YOU PUSSY ASS BITCH ASS WHORE I GONNA PUT MY BAZOOKA IN YOUR FACE...BITCH ASS WHORE SPEAKIN OF WHOREīS THIS IS YOUR MOTHER BORED FROM YOUR BROTHER...

^bitchWHORE KKKNAZI SLUT

LMFAO A BAZOOKA? OVER A NET BEEF? U REALLY ARE A GERMAN FAGGOT HUH?

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2010, 11:23:40 AM »

okay okay my bitch...

^bitchWHORE KKKNAZI SLUT

LOL over the net??? i will come to the us and a the i will catch you punk ass you bitch ass kkk member!

and lol at you shitlist hahahahaha atleast im the #1 on there you punk ass white trash kkk member south biaaaayyyytcchhh.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 11:25:44 AM by YoungCrookedI »

Elano

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2010, 11:24:11 AM »

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2010, 11:26:20 AM »

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2010, 11:48:51 AM »

okay okay my bitch...

^bitchWHORE KKKNAZI SLUT

LOL over the net??? i will come to the us and a the i will catch you punk ass you bitch ass kkk member!

and lol at you shitlist hahahahaha atleast im the #1 on there you punk ass white trash kkk member south biaaaayyyytcchhh.

When you comming? We can run  train on ridah after i fucc ur ass.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2010, 01:54:09 PM »

okay okay my bitch...

^bitchWHORE KKKNAZI SLUT

ughhhh i know you was gay your fuckin gaygonzales bitch ass whore fuck your cheapy ass low life bitchness is your reglion you suge knight bitch ass whore.

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2010, 07:28:43 PM »

okay okay my bitch...

^bitchWHORE KKKNAZI SLUT

ughhhh i know you was gay your fuckin gaygonzales bitch ass whore fuck your cheapy ass low life bitchness is your reglion you suge knight bitch ass whore.

So tell me in germany does the person who makes the least sense, and just throws in random disses cool? Or is it the kid who follows/stalks a west coast mc the coolest?

Al Bundy

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2010, 04:08:39 AM »

okay okay my bitch...

jesus christ this post is classic

Elano

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2010, 06:27:38 AM »

okay okay my bitch...

LMAO.
OWNED  :camp:

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2010, 08:46:02 AM »

okay okay my bitch...

jesus christ this post is classic

You have to admit... it is pretty fucking funny.