Author Topic: YoungCrookedI...  (Read 431 times)

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

Re: YoungCrookedI...
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2010, 08:47:05 AM »
MOVE BACK MADHATER ARE YOUR BORED OR SOMETHING??? FUCK YOUR CHEAPY ASS LIFE YOU LOW LIFE KKK NAZI BUSH MEMBER!!!!

okay okay my bitch...

^^that´s how i kick your mother after the banging...

LMAO.
OWNED  :camp:

Lol elaine. I might hate YCI, but atleast he can provide proper comback, shit Germany>Italy you guido fuck.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2010, 10:20:18 AM »
MOVE BACK MADHATER ARE YOUR BORED OR SOMETHING??? FUCK YOUR CHEAPY ASS LIFE YOU LOW LIFE KKK NAZI BUSH MEMBER!!!!

okay okay my bitch...

LMAO.
OWNED  :camp:

Lol elaine. I might hate YCI, but atleast he can provide proper comback, shit Germany>Italy you guido fuck.

lol you don´t need to kiss my nuts now you ugly lil girl iwill bury you punk ass in dog shit you homothug you suckin dick for studio time...fuckin kkk bitch ass punk...

and what you mean proper comeback ???, i always smack your dirty lil bitch ass with my posts!!!

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2010, 10:26:48 AM »

okay okay my bitch...

LMAO.

lol you don´t need to kiss my nuts now you ugly lil girl iwill bury you punk ass in dog shit you homothug you suckin dick for studio time...fuckin kkk bitch ass punk...

and what you mean proper comeback ???, i always smack your dirty lil bitch ass with my posts!!!

Please faggot u have no nuts to kiss, plz come here to the us so i may rape u and nut all over ur face so i can post the pics on dubb.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2010, 03:33:18 PM »

okay okay my bitch...

LMAO.

Please faggot u have no nuts to kiss, plz come here to the us so i may rape u and nut all over ur face so i can post the pics on dubb.

you´re a pussy with a pussy you fuckin bum cockersuckin kkk bush republican whore slut son....i already burned your whole family down!!!!!! DIE YOU RATFUCK,YOU PUSSY ASS WHITE TRASH BITCH ASS GAY ASS EAT MY FUCKIN SHIT YOU CORNY ASS SON OF A BIAAAAATCH, YOU´RE A CRUMB ON MY TABLE!!!!!!

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2010, 06:59:40 PM »

okay okay my bitch...

LMAO.

you´re a pussy with a pussy you fuckin bum cockersuckin kkk bush republican whore slut son....i already burned your whole family down!!!!!! DIE YOU RATFUCK,YOU PUSSY ASS WHITE TRASH BITCH ASS GAY ASS EAT MY FUCKIN SHIT YOU CORNY ASS SON OF A BIAAAAATCH, YOU´RE A CRUMB ON MY TABLE!!!!!!

Lmfao the only reason why you know the phrase 'crumb on my table" is because of slap bacc. Thats sad. You havent burned anyone yet kuz u still havent came to the US from pussy ass germany. I bet if I go to toronto I'd find more dude harder than you.

Bananas

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2010, 08:41:55 PM »
the european wiggery in here is outstanding!

Elano

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2010, 12:30:53 AM »

okay okay my bitch...

LMAO.
OWNED  :camp:

don't cry

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2010, 05:58:41 AM »

okay okay my bitch...

LMAO.

Lmfao the only reason why you know the phrase 'crumb on my table" is because of slap bacc. Thats sad. You havent burned anyone yet kuz u still havent came to the US from pussy ass germany. I bet if I go to toronto I'd find more dude harder than you.

BITCH ASS I WILL CUT YOUR DICK AND WILL PUT IN INTO YOUR MOUTH SO BON APPETITE YOU LIL KKKNAZIBUSH WHORE SON!

westsiderider323

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2010, 08:35:30 AM »

its thru the fuckin roof

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2010, 09:47:35 AM »

= Free Mason Nega-Sikotic Of The Baphomet Ridahs & Al-Qaeda!!

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2010, 09:48:56 AM »

its thru the fuckin roof

okay kkk bush homos turn the fuck around... :-X

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2010, 10:27:48 AM »

its thru the fuckin roof

I THINK EUROS ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD, STARTING WITH OUR MONEY.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2010, 01:33:28 PM »

its thru the fuckin roof

LOOK ROSE YOU´RE A DIRTY LIL ENVY BIATCH...TELL BUSH THAT YOUR A DUMB LIL WHORE FROM WHITE PROJECTS AND HE WILL HELP YOU WITH 1 DOLLAR....WHORE SON...

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2010, 08:56:07 PM »

its thru the fuckin roof

LOOK ROSE YOU´RE A DIRTY LIL ENVY BIATCH...TELL BUSH THAT YOUR A DUMB LIL WHORE FROM WHITE PROJECTS AND HE WILL HELP YOU WITH 1 DOLLAR....WHORE SON...

Fail.

westsiderider323

« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2010, 10:38:07 PM »

its thru the fuckin roof

:stupid: