Author Topic: Oh, the World Cup is over?  (Read 1098 times)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Oh, the World Cup is over?
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2010, 06:14:11 PM »
Cham you are truely a faggot.

LOL, says the guy who couldn't control himself in ignoring me on an internet forum.

Go get a life, fam.

EDIT: Wait a minute..have you posted once in any other Soccer thread? No? So that means you don't even really care about Soccer & is just following me around? LOL, YEAH, like i said, go get a life. ;D
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 06:20:58 PM by Chamillitary Click »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2010, 06:19:33 PM »
Was it truly the fewest goals ever scored? Portugal thrashed 7 on North Korea, Germany scored a lot, Argentina scored a lot, etc.

i've not heard it said anyway other than in this thread guessing its bullshit just at a guess id say there was more goals than france 98

Excuse me, I read it wrong. It wasn't the fewest total (although, I can't find the actual number). But Spain scored 8 goals in seven games & won. Yeah, 1-0 matches are obviously the most entertaining in sports history. :D

*waits for butthurt Soccer fan* "What are you talking about? That's the sign of a great team, 1-0 matches are what I live for."

Elano

« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2010, 12:32:25 AM »
everybody knows that you are an idiot cham, now shut the fuck up  :loser:

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2010, 05:14:20 AM »
I didn't know I had to post in a thread to be a fan of something.
I love hockey and I've prolly only posted in the NHL thread
Maybe 4 times.

You spend all of your time on here hating on everything just to cause shit.
Any thread you do start is always a fail or it's about your little boy band slaughterhouse.

After taking time off from clowning you in threads I only came to notice that not only are you truely a faggot but that almost every poster here hates you as much as I do.

So I applaud them and I applaud you, for being the biggest flaming homosexual here on dubcc.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2010, 08:41:44 AM »
everybody knows that you are an idiot cham, now shut the fuck up  :loser:

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2010, 12:12:08 PM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2010, 03:54:09 PM »
Obviously Soccer fans hate me..look at the thread your posting in..lmfao, dumbass.

Speaking on threads though, I wasn't aware I made so many of them & I didn't know they were "fails". I update the Sports Section with threads, maybe made 3 or 4 G-Spot threads in my life & I think I posted a Joell song & maybe a Joey song; but I guess you know more than I do.

So anyway, butthurt Soccer fans, Elano & Radiotube; ohhhhh, quite a class to put yourself in, bud.

Makes sense that's where you end up though; I point out Soccer sucks & they get mad, I point out Elano has no life, he gets mad, I point out Radiotube tries WAY too hard to gain respect & he gets mad & I laugh at you that you're a Drake stan (of all rappers) & you put the "LOOK AT ME, I'M A FIVE YEAR OLD" stamp on yourself & publicly ignored me. :laugh:

& finally, I don't disagree for the sake of disagree, I'm the most non-biased person here for most things. Face it, you & Elano will shit on Slaughterhouse no matter the song, I'll co-sign a Drake song if it's hot. You brought up all those posts of me liking his older music, so clearly I'm not biased, you just don't want to listen to the truth, but it makes sense considering you act like a five year old lol.

I guess I'm biased towards Soccer though, so sue me lol. Bottom line though, I don't go into threads with an opinion on a song before I hear it, unlike 80% of you faggots.

Bottom line, those people who hate me that you're talking about are not only SUPER-DUPER cool for hating someone over the internet, but OBVIOUSLY mad that I point out things or the truth that they don't want to hear because the truth apparently hurts. :laugh:

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2010, 04:12:07 PM »
Obviously Soccer fans hate me..look at the thread your posting in..lmfao, dumbass.

Speaking on threads though, I wasn't aware I made so many of them & I didn't know they were "fails". I update the Sports Section with threads, maybe made 3 or 4 G-Spot threads in my life & I think I posted a Joell song & maybe a Joey song; but I guess you know more than I do.

So anyway, butthurt Soccer fans, Elano & Radiotube; ohhhhh, quite a class to put yourself in, bud.

Makes sense that's where you end up though; I point out Soccer sucks & they get mad, I point out Elano has no life, he gets mad, I point out Radiotube tries WAY too hard to gain respect & he gets mad & I laugh at you that you're a Drake stan (of all rappers) & you put the "LOOK AT ME, I'M A FIVE YEAR OLD" stamp on yourself & publicly i

i
& finally, I don't disagree for the sake of disagree, I'm the most non-biased person here for most things. Face it, you & Elano will shit on Slaughterhouse no matter the song, I'll co-sign a Drake song if it's hot. You brought up all those posts of me liking his older music, so clearly I'm not biased, you just don't want to listen to the truth, but it makes sense considering you act like a five year old lol.

I guess I'm biased towards Soccer though, so sue me lol. Bottom line though, I don't go into threads with an opinion on a song before I hear it, unlike 80% of you faggots.

Bottom line, those people who hate me that you're talking about are not only SUPER-DUPER cool for hating someone over the internet, but OBVIOUSLY mad that I point out things or the truth that they don't want to hear because the truth apparently hurts. :laugh:

you made this thread for attention you didnt even watch about 80-90% of the games no-ones upset were just pointing out

author=StreetsAllSalute link=topic=252179.msg2561622#msg2561622 date=1279141903]
Cham you are truely a faggot.

now if we were upset we'd write paragraphs about explaining why people dont like them on message boards :laugh:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 04:14:33 PM by StreetsAllSalute »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2010, 04:23:25 PM »
^I didn't just ramble on though; I addressed every issue brought up.

& I said people are biased towards music before they even hear it, like them hating Slaughterhouse. I'm biased towards Soccer, admittedly; I'm not looking for crediblity.

Just like how you guys shit on the NFL & can't name me five players without Googling it.

But honestly though, what else do you have on me that would force you to call me a fag? Nothing besides the fact I shit on Soccer; hence why you're butthurt.

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2010, 07:43:47 PM »

Makes sense that's where you end up though; I point out Soccer sucks & they get mad, I point out Elano has no life, he gets mad, I point out Radiotube tries WAY too hard to gain respect & he gets mad & I laugh at you that you're a Drake stan (of all rappers) & you put the "LOOK AT ME, I'M A FIVE YEAR OLD" stamp on yourself & publicly ignored me. :laugh:

delete your account doggie, you've got NIK status.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2010, 07:46:45 PM »
^Smooth comeback, fam. Why don't you just requote the other thing you said again. Stay in your corner, you know the truth.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2010, 08:34:11 PM »
Baseball is a sport. 

Debateable  ;D
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"