Author Topic: Oh, the World Cup is over?  (Read 1140 times)

NotoriousTDA

Re: Oh, the World Cup is over?
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2010, 09:00:18 PM »
arguing with you is like having a dance off with a paraplegic.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2010, 09:22:07 PM »
arguing with you is like having a dance off with a paraplegic.

LOL, oh god, don't play that Radiotube shit. Where I prove the points why your a butthurt faggot & you just reply, "I can't even argue with you" because you have nothing. :laugh:

Since you decided to take my name out your username, because you know..you're badass like that, I believe this is the third thread you've followed me around in. You're clearly the one with the problem, because I don't think you can quote me once going after you unprovoked, except maybe when you defended Drake as some great rapper & me & Jay were shitting on you lol.

Why? Because I'm not the butthurt four year old holding a grudge on the internet because you called me a Drake stan lmfao.

Elano

« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2010, 11:12:35 PM »
But honestly though, what else do you have on me that would force you to call me a fag? Nothing besides the fact I shit on Soccer; hence why you're butthurt.

AH AH AH LMFAO! Nothing ? 14786 posts full of shit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2010, 01:19:28 AM »
But honestly though, what else do you have on me that would force you to call me a fag? Nothing besides the fact I shit on Soccer; hence why you're butthurt.

Yeah, I made a thread a few months ago, "How many other Forums are you a member of?" & everybody named like two or three; this is the only one I go on, let alone "just check".

& speaking of tons of "shit posts"; you're pushing 10,000 posts of literally absolutely nothing, way to go lmfao. :D

I admit, I have plenty of posts that is just requoting shit I co-sign or even just a smiley in a sports related thread; but I know for a fact your best post "HA HA DIE OF AIDS FAGGOT" (well post or PM because we all know you have such a life that you personally like to talk to other people on here) isn't as good as my worst post. :laugh:

Elano

« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2010, 03:23:02 AM »

Yeah, I made a thread a few months ago, "How many other Forums are you a member of?" & everybody named like two or three; this is the only one I go on, let alone "just check".

& speaking of tons of "shit posts"; you're pushing 10,000 posts of literally absolutely nothing, way to go lmfao. :D

I admit, I have plenty of posts that is just requoting shit I co-sign or even just a smiley in a sports related thread; but I know for a fact your best post "HA HA DIE OF AIDS FAGGOT" (well post or PM because we all know you have such a life that you personally like to talk to other people on here) isn't as good as my worst post. :laugh:

"WE ALL KNOW" lmao you know nothing fucktard

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2010, 11:38:01 AM »
If I could see just one post I've made that was idiotic, I would be satisfied.

& replying to this herb above me, yes MOD, please make this the title; figures there would be ANOTHER thread dedicated to me. 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2010, 11:45:57 AM »
Ouch, karma down 4 in the last hour; that's absurd.

& as for my idiotic post... ;)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: July 28, 2010, 11:52:05 AM »
LOL, I hate saying it, but it would appear someone is severely butthurt. :laugh:

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #59 on: July 28, 2010, 11:54:14 AM »
LOL, I hate saying it, but it would appear someone is severely butthurt. :laugh:

so would i...im not the arguing with a quote hahaha

and you do realize you can only diss some one every hour right?