Author Topic: WIN! Dubcnn Presents: Snoop Dogg: My #1 Priority Contest (VINYL/CDS!)  (Read 241 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/features/contests/priorityrecords25th/

WIN! Dubcnn Presents: Snoop Dogg: My #1 Priority Contest - By : Rud - July 12, 2010

Dubcnn has teamed up with Cashmere Agency to present an exclusive contest for our readers. In conjunction with Priority Records we will be giving away Vinyl and CD prize packs in celebration of the release of "Snoop Dogg Presents: My #1 Priority."

The Grand Prize Winner will get the set of the vinyl titles listed below plus a "My #1 Priority" CD and 4 Runners-up will win the "My #1 Priority" CD. The vinyl records package is a limited edition and contains the following titles; "Ice Cube’s Amerikka’s Most Wanted," "Eazy-E’s Eazy-Duz-It," "N.W.A.’s Straight Outta Compton (20th Anniversary Edition)" and "N.W.A.’s Greatest Hits"

To stand a chance of winning all you have to do is simply follow the link below and submit your details requested to the contest email address. Winners will be selected at random when the contest closes on July 30th.

Dubcnn Presents: Snoop Dogg: My #1 Priority Contest

"Snoop Dogg Presents: My #1 Priority" is being released tomorrow, July 13th, to celebrate the legendary label’s Silver Anniversary. The album features new Snoop Dogg recordings, including the remake of WC and DJ Aladdin (Low Profile)’s 1989 single Pay Ya Dues (G-Mix) which we dropped earlier this month.

Ensure you pick up the project, in stores tomorrow!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Matty

any geographical restrictions?

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
any geographical restrictions?

Nope, not now, not ever. Worldwide.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network