Author Topic: Kevin Hart Standup Comedy.Clowning Alot But Clowns on 99% Of West Coast rappers  (Read 479 times)

amazing25

http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhDXsUsGRVLql2c70v

Starts at 7:45

99% of The West Coast 40 Lb Kurupt 3'8 Dweeb ass Stoner niggaz fall into this category...Seriously.Dont Wanna see like a Hater but comon B...Kurupt and all them Dweeb ass Niggaz shorter than my 7 year old sister runnning around like they are Kevin Rendelman.

Same with Yukmouth...Nigga talks like he is 7'2, 260lb Nigga...Straight up.Before i watched his shit, i thought nigga was the hardest nigga on earth...Than saw a fucking video, nigga is a smoked out, chilly billy ass stoner nigga..If you are in the physical shape and know how to fight, you would run circles around that nigga...

This shit was the truest shit ever...I mean all the shit i saw on WSH..All them niggaz front so much..

Black people in America in general only know how to shoot...When it comes to fight, them niggaz are getting KO'ed big Time!

And I aint dissing Black people...Im Dissing black people in America..Black People in america are as Cracka as Whitemen.

Only real black people are in Africa and Some in Haiti,Brazil etc.Wattaup Anderson Silva!!!!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn you gotta go all the way to africa to find a real black man?.....or maybe you aint never seen or been around or known 1..tell game to hook ya up and show you some shit
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
dont act like you dont love bws chinese secretion.

amazing25

nigga your sig ^^^ is fuckin classic...It took me 5 reads to realise and see the nigga at the end smiling  and figure out its Will Smith Gettin smoked...

Fucking Classic..If i saw you in person i would give you $50 Just becoz i think ur sig is fucking classic.

8)

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Oh, that's Kevin Hart.

Man, 99% of ALL rappers are short dudes, lol.

crapboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nigga your sig ^^^ is fuckin classic...It took me 5 reads to realise and see the nigga at the end smiling  and figure out its Will Smith Gettin smoked...

Fucking Classic..If i saw you in person i would give you $50 Just becoz i think ur sig is fucking classic.

8)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!

99% of The West Coast 40 Lb Kurupt 3'8 Dweeb ass Stoner niggaz fall into this category...Seriously.Dont Wanna see like a Hater but comon B...Kurupt and all them Dweeb ass Niggaz shorter than my 7 year old sister runnning around like they are Kevin Rendelman.

Same with Yukmouth...Nigga talks like he is 7'2, 260lb Nigga...Straight up.Before i watched his shit, i thought nigga was the hardest nigga on earth...Than saw a fucking video, nigga is a smoked out, chilly billy ass stoner nigga..If you are in the physical shape and know how to fight, you would run circles around that nigga...

This shit was the truest shit ever...I mean all the shit i saw on WSH..All them niggaz front so much..

Black people in America in general only know how to shoot...When it comes to fight, them niggaz are getting KO'ed big Time!

And I aint dissing Black people...Im Dissing black people in America..Black People in america are as Cracka as Whitemen.

Only real black people are in Africa and Some in Haiti,Brazil etc.Wattaup Anderson Silva!!!!

what is your race? and where are you from again, cause this muthafucc'n post has international wigger written all over it yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

bullet_wrongkind

what is your race? and where are you from again, cause this muthafucc'n post has international wigger written all over it yell

he gets mad cuz nobody is reallly reactin to his post, everbody is ignorin this annoying fucker. hes an new zealandish wigger. the smartest thing that came out his mouth was games dick. (no homo)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha watch him come back wit 12 new game threads cuz of this

he gets mad cuz nobody is reallly reactin to his post, everbody is ignorin this annoying fucker. hes an new zealandish wigger. the smartest thing that came out his mouth was games dick. (no homo)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

TT Makaveli

• 'G'
wrong link..?t shows the Seriosuly Funny DVD Trailer...not more...

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Amazing i hope you get hit by a truck.
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

amazing25

I hope the man in your avy releases another single....Coz its the 15th of June and he dropping next month...

Fail much? Dude been dropping singles for the last year and all them failed...Shit already more fail status than BISD

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I hope the man in your avy releases another single....Coz its the 15th of June and he dropping next month...

Fail much? Dude been dropping singles for the last year and all them failed...Shit already more fail status than BISD

There's 2 men in my avy you fucking retard, you're the biggest game dickrider on this forum.
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.