Author Topic: Eminem - Infinite  (Read 237 times)

_E_A_Z_Y_

Eminem - Infinite
« on: December 13, 2002, 06:47:04 AM »
i've downloadet this albuma few days ago! it's a old album of him before his time with dre! and he's got a really DOPE flow on it! really good tracks, that are'nt sounding like pop, as it is on TES!

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
Re:Eminem - Infinite
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2002, 10:33:13 AM »
yeah, lyrically at his best on this album.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

bez

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2002, 10:53:32 AM »
amazing album, all you gotta do is listen to the song Infinite and that sets th whole standard for the album, shits the bomb!

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2002, 02:15:07 PM »
Great album, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2002, 07:02:40 PM »
Classic...Eminems best lyrical effort...

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2002, 05:05:55 AM »
Awsome album, especially lyrically but I also love the production, it's raw as fcuk. Straight up underground classic.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.