Author Topic: man this cat just told me jadakiss is better than crooked i!! wow  (Read 2043 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: man this cat just told me jadakiss is better than crooked i!! wow
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2010, 04:45:30 PM »
Thread says 'better'..

So obvious answer is Crooked I .

We just talkin skill, remember?

Not cute singles with Mariah Carey, remakes of Regulate or Def Jam releases... smfh..

And I do like a lot of Jada's music so I AM NOT HATIN!

speaking of remakes, most of Crooked I's music is remakes of popular songs.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2010, 10:00:30 AM »
3rd best member? Not better than jada? Thats y he hasnt released a cd...say hes top 5 dead or alive haha
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2010, 11:47:05 AM »
Thread says 'better'..

So obvious answer is Crooked I .

We just talkin skill, remember?

Not cute singles with Mariah Carey, remakes of Regulate or Def Jam releases... smfh..

And I do like a lot of Jada's music so I AM NOT HATIN!

speaking of remakes, most of Crooked I's music is remakes of popular songs.
^^^amen yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Leggy Hendrix

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

papa-smurf

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2010, 01:39:13 PM »
jada have albums out but crooked got more material out,includeing songs,freestyles etc.i bet crooked i spit way more verses then jada.but only  a idiot would judge a person by how many albums they got out,he said who was the best?not who have more albums out,bar from bar,crooked the best lyricist to touch the mic.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2010, 01:59:53 PM »
i dont think its that much of stretch at all to say jadakiss is better....i would say he's (jada) definitely a better all around artist...buy i could see people going either way
Pretty much but back in his Death Row days I think Crooked was better.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2010, 02:12:22 PM »
Yeah but it aint like jada is spittin fire right now...they should battle
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Blasphemy

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2010, 02:25:21 PM »
PS: People keep saying Crooked I doesn't have a album... Just because you have a album out doesn't mean your good. Look at Soulja Boy...

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2010, 02:27:08 PM »
Yeah but it aint like jada is spittin fire right now...they should battle
Yeah but Jada always has a clever line or 2 up his sleeves, same goes for Crooked. I'm going for Jada right now but when Crooked has that insane fast flow going he's unstoppable.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2010, 02:33:17 PM »
jada have albums out but crooked got more material out,includeing songs,freestyles etc.i bet crooked i spit way more verses then jada.but only  a idiot would judge a person by how many albums they got out,he said who was the best?not who have more albums out,bar from bar,crooked the best lyricist to touch the mic.

Well, based purely on punchlines Crooked I takes it. But that's not what defines a "lyricist." It's also about lyrical content, flow, song structure, etc. everything that goes into the making of a song. Punchlines are jokes told through rhymes. They make you go "ahh that's clever", but they don't make a song. Punchlines can enhance a song if used properly, but they are only one part of a larger equation. Pac wasn't a punchline rapper at all, don't try and tell me Crooked I is better than Pac, just cause he spits more punchlines bar for bar. If I took the best songs from each I'd have to go with Jada, though Crooked I wouldn't be that far behind.

amazing25

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2010, 02:48:12 PM »
^^^Co sign at niggaz thinking Punchlines and metaphors made the gretest lyricists...Cube?Pac?Biggie? Even Nas..Nas never had punchlines...he had quotes and knowledge.

Today rap is based on Punchlines, thats why stupid rappers like ya Boy and Crooked I and them are never making it...Becoz they are for the shock...Like Listening to Ya Boy and Crooked I Song 2 Best From the West...Some Lines made me go  :o but than if those rappers died today people would forget in 23 hours.

Jadakiss is still a punchline rapper thou..Both Crooked I and Jada are trash. They might be lyrical but people just dont give a fuck,.But At least Jada was with Biggie,Did songs with Miriah C etc...Crooked I is a 65 year old Grandfather with no album or no legacy..Nigga is an embarasment and a fucking loser.

Punchlines only live on the internet...They have no longetivity as music..Banks,Cassidy,Cyssero,Crooked Fag,Ya Boy etc

And whats worse about these rappers is that when time comes to drop a single to appeal to more people, they drop "Baby Dont Go feat Gay  Songz", "Dont Go Baby Feat The Dream", "Baby Where Do you Go feat R kelly",  Didnt Banks just drop "Any Girl" single?

These rappers only good for Punchlines and sick metaphors..They cannot make a song for your soull.Take 50 cent for instance..His lyrics are simple ass.Banks is like 500 000 times smarter than him in terms of lyrical structure, but if Banks was drowning along with 50 Cents CD with Many Men song on it, people would rush to save the Blank CD with 1 song and Let Banks drown...

PLANT

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2010, 04:04:44 PM »
Jada>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Crooked

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2010, 04:12:19 PM »
well before we debate this topic, let's first take a look at their discographies
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

soopa-man

« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2010, 05:21:14 PM »
i think its pretty equal to compare them, i think Jada is dope, but like Crooked I im waiting on that album to really stamp him as GREAT, see Crooked dont have an album out but Jada cant make an album for shit, his radio songs suck like real bad (Knock Yourself Out, shit even had several big artist involved with his shit and it was still wack) So who to me is better beasting on that mic Crook, Jada's flow is the same on all tracks and is really rapping the same shit since "LAst Day" (his shining verse on Big's album)