Author Topic: man this cat just told me jadakiss is better than crooked i!! wow  (Read 2065 times)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: man this cat just told me jadakiss is better than crooked i!! wow
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2010, 03:04:52 PM »
why vs my life  why kills that shit, letter to big vs respect your o.g.'s again jada's shit is better, AND WHY DO WEST COAST BILL WALTONS act like crooked ain't released no e.p.s? or mixtape's with original material and how did y'all really like those? that amazing guy is a character but i get what he's saying about crooked and jada and banks it's basically the same shit i say,but they ain't wacc but that structure does not translate well into song making, it gets stale fast yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2010, 03:15:23 PM »
Yeah why is dope and alot better than letter 2 big...why imo is a best song of all time but still were talkin lyrically here...jada overall has never been up there wit crooked imo...yeah crooks made dope traxx like that but jada gets more talk cuz hes a major artist and it was a single...otherwise crook leaves u on ur chair like damn how n the fuck did he jus do that...and thats still...and respect ur ogs is old but damn what a banger
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2010, 03:20:06 PM »
It's a pretty interesting match. In my opinion, they are both incredibly talented MC's whose careers haven't quite lived up to their potential. I don't mean this as a knock either. I think we still have yet to see the best from either.

In terms of catalog, I think Jada wins.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 03:22:18 PM by Jimmy H. »

V2DHeart

« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2010, 03:22:55 PM »
Being on a West Coast forum, I'll prob get hate for this, but:

Jadakiss is more of an innovator than Crooked I.

I'll tell you one reason why Crooked is so against his older material being released is so he can go back to his old cataloge of work and re-use it for newer material should his creativity lack. I know it sounds insane, but Crooked I is just a raw MC. Unless he has direction, and people influencing him, he isn't a terrificly good artist, as shown by his lack of exposure. His R&B writing for artists aren't even R&B maintream, so he isn't being cherry picked by big players in the game. Jadakiss has that advatage. He is more artistic in the fact that he has/had a better understanding of how to break thorugh than Crooked. Granted Crooked had the shoulder load of Death Row against him, but other artistic types have flurished onto the mainstream front. Ray J being an immediate example I can think of at the top of my head

As far s lyrical onslaught is concerned Crooked I wins, but overall I'd say Jada
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2010, 03:48:52 PM »
When Crooked I gets a discography of his own he can talk. Until then, do your daily freestyles like always and never be remembered.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2010, 05:05:26 PM »
Lol @ never be remembered...what a dope rapper like jada hasnt done recently he shouldnt b remembered either
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2010, 05:10:39 PM »
When Crooked I gets a discography of his own he can talk. Until then, do your daily freestyles like always and never be remembered.

Second. When he drops an LP lets discuss this shit.
Yeah why is dope and alot better than letter 2 big...why imo is a best song of all time but still were talkin lyrically here...jada overall has never been up there wit crooked imo...yeah crooks made dope traxx like that but jada gets more talk cuz hes a major artist and it was a single...otherwise crook leaves u on ur chair like damn how n the fuck did he jus do that...and thats still...and respect ur ogs is old but damn what a banger
And Ancient Chinese Secret, Papoose used to make me go "Whoa did he just really do that" but I fucking forgot about that mofo for about a year or two until I saw his name on some website. I'm sure soon that will be Crooked's case if he doesn't get his shit together and put out a proper LP release. Shit if Wideawake can do it, why can't he? Just my .02
*kanye shrug*
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 05:12:45 PM by Free Mason Nega-Sikotic Of The Baphomet Ridahs & Al-Qaeda!! »

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2010, 05:45:53 PM »

I'll tell you one reason why Crooked is so against his older material being released is so he can go back to his old cataloge of work and re-use it for newer material should his creativity lack. I know it sounds insane, but Crooked I is just a raw MC. Unless he has direction, and people influencing him, he isn't a terrificly good artist, as shown by his lack of exposure. His R&B writing for artists aren't even R&B maintream, so he isn't being cherry picked by big players in the game. Jadakiss has that advatage. He is more artistic in the fact that he has/had a better understanding of how to break thorugh than Crooked. Granted Crooked had the shoulder load of Death Row against him, but other artistic types have flurished onto the mainstream front. Ray J being an immediate example I can think of at the top of my head

As far s lyrical onslaught is concerned Crooked I wins, but overall I'd say Jada

It requires exactly no skill to break through/sell albums.. Crooked I is the BETTER RAPPER.

Remember what the thread title says people.

The question was not ''who sold most'' or ''who is on a major now?''

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2010, 06:54:40 PM »

Well what the hell is "lyrical" to you? If "Why" is a best song of all time how is it not lyrical? "Why" is a song that actually makes you think about and feel what Jadakiss is saying about all these things in the world. Respect Your OGs is Crooked I name-dropping all the west coast rappers that everyone already knows. Now how is that more lyrical? Ain't that the same shit people make fun of Game for doing? It's a nice dedication to west coast rap but I don't see how it is more lyrical than "Why."

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2010, 07:43:33 PM »
Nah i didnt mean it like that...y is a classic song...respect ur ogs is dope cuz hes callin out names but hes mixin it up wit a twist which is far different than what game has done 4 years...thats jus one crooked song...theres countless crooked songs that are lyrical...but no matter if hes doin a freestylin, feature, solo etc...he outshines everyone every damn time imo...cuz he literally eats the mic, and spits it out...jada doest always leave u like damn what jada jus say? But crooked does it more times than not...str8 up ima fan of muzik and ive listened 2 many rappers especially jada and crooked...cuz lyrical content and all that is a major factor 4 me when it comes 2 muzik...and jada hasnt lived up 2 what he has and could do and hes released albums...alotta complain that crooked dont have a album and holdin that agaisnt him but u dont hold jada and his wack albums agaisnt him?  The hate crooked gets is crazy when he 2 this will and should rip and tear most rappers apart...will add more 2 this and finish
Cube

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2010, 07:44:29 PM »

It requires exactly no skill to break through/sell albums.. Crooked I is the BETTER RAPPER.

Remember what the thread title says people.

The question was not ''who sold most'' or ''who is on a major now?''

read the thread title yourself. It doesn't say who is the best rapper. It just says who is better.

You can't be considered a better artists if you don't even have ONE SINGLE ALBUM. All Crooked I has as his legacy right now is a bunch of loose songs and one Slaughterhouse album.

Its pointless even talking about this until he does something of note to point himself out as an entity in his own right.

How long has Crooked I been in the game for now anyway? 10 years? Maybe even more? LONG time for someone to be around and not even drop one LP. Thats an issue right there.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2010, 09:16:18 PM »
like the equal just said it's who is better, and that includes everything,not just random lyrics over everybody else shit,it's impact and everything,i mean crooked got mixtapes with networth songs and he got an ep and a album that even tho he doesn't co sign, now you telling me if you took his best 10 songs and put them against jada's,or a game or 50 cent's 10 that his is "better", i bet you now if crooked got in a cypha right now and lost against one of these young lions out here who just battle and can't make a legit song for shit,the same one's on crooked's dicc now would think the guy who beat him is better based off rhymes for that one day hahaha, but that's what rap is to equals today, battles are cool freestyles are cool, but bottom line people based you off legit songs, hell drake turned his fucc'n mixtape into a fucc'n album,if 50 would have released a couple of those mixtapes before the shady deal as albums they would have made more of an impact then the 12 best crooked songs in his career,it's just facts, yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2010, 09:19:37 PM »
like the equal just said it's who is better, and that includes everything,not just random lyrics over everybody else shit,it's impact and everything,i mean crooked got mixtapes with networth songs and he got an ep and a album that even tho he doesn't co sign, now you telling me if you took his best 10 songs and put them against jada's,or a game or 50 cent's 10 that his is "better", i bet you now if crooked got in a cypha right now and lost against one of these young lions out here who just battle and can't make a legit song for shit,the same one's on crooked's dicc now would think the guy who beat him is better based off rhymes for that one day hahaha, but that's what rap is to equals today, battles are cool freestyles are cool, but bottom line people based you off legit songs, hell drake turned his fucc'n mixtape into a fucc'n album,if 50 would have released a couple of those mixtapes before the shady deal as albums they would have made more of an impact then the 12 best crooked songs in his career,it's just facts, yell

Co sign, crooked calls himself and MC (and even dissed dmx saying he wasnt mc cuz he wasnt well rounded) well legit albums count as being well rounded. ill rape him.

lsprix

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2010, 09:44:19 PM »
Jadakiss is still a punchline rapper thou..Both Crooked I and Jada are trash. They might be lyrical but people just dont give a fuck,.But At least Jada was with Biggie,Did songs with Miriah C etc...Crooked I is a 65 year old Grandfather with no album or no legacy..Nigga is an embarasment and a fucking loser.