Author Topic: Who likes gardening/growing their own fruit?  (Read 286 times)

Timothy Aspen

• Lil Geezy
Who likes gardening/growing their own fruit?
« on: July 14, 2010, 12:24:23 PM »
I think it's great! It's rewarding, takes discipline, and the sense of accomplishment is supreme when you lay eyes over your own thriving radicchio lettuce, being eaten by your family at dinner.

Who else digs gardening? ( pun intended  :) )

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: Who likes gardening/growing their own fruit?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 12:25:11 PM »
i def want to get into this when i get my own place

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2010, 01:54:45 PM »
my grandma grows chiles and makes her own salsa that will light your fuckin mouth on fire
The West is Back

westsiderider323

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2010, 03:06:27 PM »
my grandma grows chiles and makes her own salsa that will light your fuckin mouth on fire

thats what the fuck im talkin bout  8)

Bananas

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2010, 08:42:27 PM »
That's some white people shit.

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2010, 08:46:49 PM »
yeah love it
ive got 20+ herbs (no weed) i use for tea, cooking and medicinal
had a massive vegie garden and i also have lots of fruit trees apples, lime, lemon, grape, pomegranite, olive
then heaps of berries such as goji, blueberry, raspberry, blackberry.
Just yesterday i planted from seed a shitload of palms and im going to start a little nursery from home if they turn out good.
Takes patience but like you said when you get to eat your own produce without sprays on it, it's worthwhile.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2010, 01:51:48 PM »
I like watering cherries and then popping them when they're ripe and ready....

cpsbeats

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2010, 09:02:39 AM »
Gardening is GREAT 4 the soul. We all come from the Earth right?
Growing your own fruit & veg is good 2 teach the little 1s tambien.
www.CPSBeats.com
FREE Promos and Bonus Deals Going on NOW!!
www.CPSBeats.com

Scrappy Doo

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2010, 09:08:39 AM »

Eating Healthy stuff, and not the plastic they sell at a Supermarkt is whie people shit.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2010, 09:18:05 AM »
It is well established that white people like the past. Vintage clothing, history degrees, and nostalgia are just three examples of how white people show their love for by-gone eras. So when white people think about growing their own food they are reminded of pastoral images of farming, working the land, and growing whole natural foods for their family. This most positive viewpoint comes from the fact that white people have mostly enjoyed supervisory roles in agricultural production over the years.

But as more and more white people moved into cities, they lost their connection to working the land.  In recent years, the most advanced white people have quit their jobs, moved to the country and opened artisanal dairies and small scale radicchio farms.

However, not all white people have the ability, or the trust funds, to quit their job and follow their food-based passions.  Some white people have to get their fix by picking their own fruit.

Many of you might be familiar with the process of harvesting a crop, some of its more intense variations are often referred to as “migrant labor” and “slavery.” Under these conditions, laborers are expected to work extremely hard in order to live up to large expectations about their fruit picking output.

When white people harvests a crop it’s known as “berry picking” or “pick your own fruit.”  Under these conditions, white people are expected to work leisurely with no real expectations and then they pay for the privilege to do so. In other words, berry picking is the agricultural equivalent to a private liberal arts college. It’s no surprise white people like it, because much like a liberal arts degree it feels like you’ve done real work when you really haven’t.

Of course the easiest way to turn a profit with this information would be to start your own fruit picking farm. But that is only looking at the small picture. It is well established that all white people enjoy doing manual labor under watered down and expensive conditions. So, if you are currently working in a job that requires intensive amounts of work, you should consider using that work space to create what is essentially an adult daycare for white people who would like to spend an afternoon learning how to use a loom or pretending to be a construction worker.

Note: if you encounter a white person who is actually good at manual labor they are either some kind of performance artist, writing a book, or the host of a show on HGTV.

KEVIN RONIK

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2010, 10:53:13 AM »
I TRIED TO 2 YEARS IN A ROW IN MY BACKYARD, THE SOIL AND LACK OF SUN IS A BAD MIX.  LAST YEAR WE GOT HIT WITH A LOT OF RAIN THAT DIDNT HELP, THIS YEAR THE OPPOSITE, A LOT OF EXTREME HEAT.  I PLANTED EGGPLANT, CUCUMBER, ARAB SQUASH, TOMATOES AND PEPPERS LAST YEAR.  THIS YEAR ONLY TOMATOES, CUCUMBERS, ZUCCHINI AND 2 KINDS OF PEPPERS. 

westsiderider323

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2010, 10:55:15 AM »
ive tried growin watermelons and didnt work  :P

Fraxxx

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2010, 01:28:28 PM »

Going on a rant cause KFC ran out of chicken is black people shit then, I guess. :)
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

polepositon

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2010, 03:11:28 PM »
i dig it. i have a beautiful garden. ;D

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2010, 04:28:19 PM »
ive succesfully grown weed outdoors in the past before...does that count?