Poll

LEMME KNOW

NO
2 (13.3%)
YES (THIS OPTION MEANS UR GAY
9 (60%)
4 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: SHOULD I KILL MYSELF?  (Read 1034 times)

Elano

Re: SHOULD I KILL MYSELF?
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2010, 05:14:08 AM »
you´re a a dumb piece of shit you fuckin ratfuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Euro piece of shit  :D
lol i noticed that line shuts em all up

ALL ? you're fuckin wrong

mesa

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2010, 06:11:02 AM »
do it see if i lose any sleep over it.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2010, 09:23:03 AM »

you´re notice is wrong, if you´re look to the topic called YouungCrookedI you will see how i everytime kill this faggot named mason...fuck his kkknaszibush ass!!!!

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2010, 09:36:50 AM »

you´re notice is wrong, if you´re look to the topic called YouungCrookedI you will see how i everytime kill this faggot named mason...fuck his kkknaszibush ass!!!!

In order to kill someone u need to make them stop talking u eurp piece of shit. Me and effex will run a train on ur faggot ass baby girl  :-* :-*

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2010, 01:57:43 PM »
lol, this ain't sik

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2010, 07:46:37 PM »
Daygo can u attend the funeral but also pay 4 the services...a gift from us?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2010, 05:28:48 AM »

In order to kill someone u need to make them stop talking u eurp piece of shit. Me and effex will run a train on ur faggot ass baby girl  :-* :-*

get of effex dick your fuckin trick and kill your self put your child ass dick in a power plug and recorded that because your family needs to jerk over that your fuckin homothug your a a lame ass son of a bitch your father is your brothers mother your fuckin mason bitch rick ross recorded a song for you over teflon don it´s called free mason, but the funny thing officer ricky says in his hook, "i will bury my self instead beeing a bitch nigga" TOO LATE AND THAT´S YOUR LIFE PHILOSOPY YOUR FUCKIN KKK WHORE FUCK YOUR YOUR FUCKIN REDNECK BITCH ASS TRINKIN BEER BITCH FUCK YOUR FUCKIN FAMILY EAT MY BALLS & DIE BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2010, 09:34:34 AM »

get of effex dick your fuckin trick and kill your self put your child ass dick in a power plug and recorded that because your family needs to jerk over that your fuckin homothug your a a lame ass son of a bitch your father is your brothers mother your fuckin mason bitch rick ross recorded a song for you over teflon don it´s called free mason, but the funny thing officer ricky says in his hook, "i will bury my self instead beeing a bitch nigga" TOO LATE AND THAT´S YOUR LIFE PHILOSOPY YOUR FUCKIN KKK WHORE FUCK YOUR YOUR FUCKIN REDNECK BITCH ASS TRINKIN BEER BITCH FUCK YOUR FUCKIN FAMILY EAT MY BALLS & DIE BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!! crooked i sucks ferhat u no good piece of shit, why is a euro on a west coast rap forum? give me an actual answer instead of putting random cusses together. german fuck.

westsiderider323

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2010, 11:32:11 AM »
so there are 5 confirmed homos on DUBCC they chose the option of "this means youre gay"

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2010, 11:54:38 AM »

theremedy360

« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2010, 03:36:19 PM »
Please?

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2010, 04:12:02 PM »
i recommend suicide to everybody and it's not that i hate people. it's just that i'm not a people person like elano.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2010, 03:20:16 AM »

LMAO!! crooked i sucks ferhat u no good piece of shit, why is a euro on a west coast rap forum? give me an actual answer instead of putting random cusses together. german fuck.

YOU STREOTYP BASTARD GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE AND KILL YOUR FAMILY AND YOURSELF PUNK BITCH ASS WHORE SON FUCK YOUR LIFE YOU FUCKIN TRICK ASS BITCH ASS SLUT SON IM GONNA DESTROY YOUR FUCKIN WHOLE LIFE YOU REDNECK BITCH COCKSUCKER WHORE KKK BITCH ASS BUSH WHORE SON FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

doggfather

« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2010, 03:51:40 AM »
WTF?
What type of question is this?!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2010, 07:57:07 AM »

YOU STREOTYP BASTARD GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE AND KILL YOUR FAMILY AND YOURSELF PUNK BITCH ASS WHORE SON FUCK YOUR LIFE YOU FUCKIN TRICK ASS BITCH ASS SLUT SON IM GONNA DESTROY YOUR FUCKIN WHOLE LIFE YOU REDNECK BITCH COCKSUCKER WHORE KKK BITCH ASS BUSH WHORE SON FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill leave when u tell me why u as a euro, go to a west coast forum site, and follow a black mans every move.