Poll

LEMME KNOW

NO
2 (13.3%)
YES (THIS OPTION MEANS UR GAY
9 (60%)
4 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: SHOULD I KILL MYSELF?  (Read 1032 times)

Lady Queen

• Lil Geezy
Re: SHOULD I KILL MYSELF?
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2010, 08:37:24 AM »
no I do not think u should do that >:(
COPY/PASTE <EMBED> URL FROM YOUTUBE INTO THE FLASH CODE.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/killumcub#p/f/18/RZUq6N7Gx1c">Cool it Now</a><br>
-- YOU CAN ADJUST THE DEFAULT 200,200 VIDEO DIMENSION TO ANY SIZE.
---COPY PASTE INTO SIG.

<a href="http://htttp://www.youtube.com/v/qrO4YZeyl0I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://htttp://www.youtube.com/v/qrO4YZeyl0I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

westsiderider323

« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2010, 09:05:16 AM »
no I do not think u should do that >:(

well i think you should give us our fuckin money

Lady Queen

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2010, 09:18:06 AM »
don't have it yet............
COPY/PASTE <EMBED> URL FROM YOUTUBE INTO THE FLASH CODE.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/killumcub#p/f/18/RZUq6N7Gx1c">Cool it Now</a><br>
-- YOU CAN ADJUST THE DEFAULT 200,200 VIDEO DIMENSION TO ANY SIZE.
---COPY PASTE INTO SIG.

<a href="http://htttp://www.youtube.com/v/qrO4YZeyl0I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://htttp://www.youtube.com/v/qrO4YZeyl0I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

westsiderider323

« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2010, 10:07:37 AM »
don't have it yet............

smfh......fuck excuses

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2010, 01:27:36 PM »
you´re a a dumb piece of shit you fuckin ratfuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Euro piece of shit  :D
lol i noticed that line shuts em all up

you´re notice is wrong, if you´re look to the topic called YouungCrookedI you will see how i everytime kill this faggot named mason...fuck his kkknaszibush ass!!!!

In order to kill someone u need to make them stop talking u eurp piece of shit. Me and effex will run a train on ur faggot ass baby girl  :-* :-*

get of effex dick your fuckin trick and kill your self put your child ass dick in a power plug and recorded that because your family needs to jerk over that your fuckin homothug your a a lame ass son of a bitch your father is your brothers mother your fuckin mason bitch rick ross recorded a song for you over teflon don it´s called free mason, but the funny thing officer ricky says in his hook, "i will bury my self instead beeing a bitch nigga" TOO LATE AND THAT´S YOUR LIFE PHILOSOPY YOUR FUCKIN KKK WHORE FUCK YOUR YOUR FUCKIN REDNECK BITCH ASS TRINKIN BEER BITCH FUCK YOUR FUCKIN FAMILY EAT MY BALLS & DIE BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!! crooked i sucks ferhat u no good piece of shit, why is a euro on a west coast rap forum? give me an actual answer instead of putting random cusses together. german fuck.

YOU STREOTYP BASTARD GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE AND KILL YOUR FAMILY AND YOURSELF PUNK BITCH ASS WHORE SON FUCK YOUR LIFE YOU FUCKIN TRICK ASS BITCH ASS SLUT SON IM GONNA DESTROY YOUR FUCKIN WHOLE LIFE YOU REDNECK BITCH COCKSUCKER WHORE KKK BITCH ASS BUSH WHORE SON FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill leave when u tell me why u as a euro, go to a west coast forum site, and follow a black mans every move.

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2010, 03:19:38 PM »

you´re notice is wrong, if you´re look to the topic called YouungCrookedI you will see how i everytime kill this faggot named mason...fuck his kkknaszibush ass!!!!

In order to kill someone u need to make them stop talking u eurp piece of shit. Me and effex will run a train on ur faggot ass baby girl  :-* :-*

get of effex dick your fuckin trick and kill your self put your child ass dick in a power plug and recorded that because your family needs to jerk over that your fuckin homothug your a a lame ass son of a bitch your father is your brothers mother your fuckin mason bitch rick ross recorded a song for you over teflon don it´s called free mason, but the funny thing officer ricky says in his hook, "i will bury my self instead beeing a bitch nigga" TOO LATE AND THAT´S YOUR LIFE PHILOSOPY YOUR FUCKIN KKK WHORE FUCK YOUR YOUR FUCKIN REDNECK BITCH ASS TRINKIN BEER BITCH FUCK YOUR FUCKIN FAMILY EAT MY BALLS & DIE BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!! crooked i sucks ferhat u no good piece of shit, why is a euro on a west coast rap forum? give me an actual answer instead of putting random cusses together. german fuck.

YOU STREOTYP BASTARD GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE AND KILL YOUR FAMILY AND YOURSELF PUNK BITCH ASS WHORE SON FUCK YOUR LIFE YOU FUCKIN TRICK ASS BITCH ASS SLUT SON IM GONNA DESTROY YOUR FUCKIN WHOLE LIFE YOU REDNECK BITCH COCKSUCKER WHORE KKK BITCH ASS BUSH WHORE SON FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill leave when u tell me why u as a euro, go to a west coast forum site, and follow a black mans every move.

nice 403 forbidden faggot, fail.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2010, 04:25:59 PM »

this picture is actually a forbidden picture your punk ass whore son.

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2010, 08:15:33 PM »

thats even stupider, stupid fucking euros

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2010, 05:00:18 AM »

thats even stupider, stupid fucking euros

bin laden is your father and saddam hussein was your mother your fuckin dumb kkk redneck fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2010, 05:25:49 AM »
^^^LMAO!!! some hardcore internet beefing.  ::)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2010, 08:44:02 AM »
Lol @ nega-sikotic turning YoungCrookedI into elano

westsiderider323

« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2010, 09:26:00 AM »

their insults sound similar maybe the euro influence?

Muhfukka

« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2010, 12:21:15 PM »
just do it already prince

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2010, 01:26:25 PM »

fuck outta here your fuckin bush kkk redneck whore son. 8)

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2010, 02:25:36 PM »

fuck outta here your fuckin bush kkk redneck whore son. 8)

All euros insults are just long run on sentences that really don't make any sense. Youngcrookedi don't u have some more black man ass to brown nose? And please come up with some new insults the whole kkk, bush, nazi, binladen etc shit is old. And Muhfukka I ain't prince.