Author Topic: The System's War Againgst Tupac  (Read 671 times)

LONDON!!

The System's War Againgst Tupac
« on: July 15, 2010, 12:03:51 PM »
before i copy and paste this article from the allhiphop website, i'd like to add i do believe that the system was actively against the brother tupac, because of his positive power amongst our community, from the time he helped that human being brother that was being brutalised by an off duty cop in atl back in the day and beat the charges, you see what i'm saying and didn't do nuthin about his death because of how deep police corruption is in america, plus he was there enemy and me personally now, i believe in street justice, or if i can't get that, then i keep it moving, i don't believe in system justice anyway, but thats not taking anything away from any 'civillians' right for due justice, thats just my personal take on things and i don't really adhere to 'civillian' rules and i ain't a gangsta or a road brother neither, its just the way i've came up, i've lived in middle class surburbs, estates(projects), homeless, hostels, the whole shebang, i'm just an average nobody out here, trust me on that

but i don't believe in the conclusions that he is adding up to from the evidence he has, i'm not gonna go into who i really think killed tupac and why on no internet computer boards because from my experience you get suspect mudda fockers on here and in certain experienced personal cases, feds(police) too, you see what i'm saying, conspiracies don't exist witout evidence, you get what i'm saying fam, true story, real talk, fuck rats, i feel like yeah, everybody knows who and why, this isn't nuthin new, street talk should stay in the street, especially if it ain't got nuthin to do wit you, stay outta grown folks bizness, you see what i'm saying

i'm just saying, this is a interesting interview of an author of a book called 'the war against tupac' called john potash who reckons the US intellegence community was behind tupac's death....

The War Against Tupac: A Conversation with John Potash

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 9:01 AM | 24 comments

By Cornell Dews

Being oppressed in America lends to immediate exposure of America’s harsh realities, which help impregnate the beliefs of the individuals. To believe that the government would infiltrate the Black community and flood it with drugs and guns with the intent of it leading to the community’s could be farfetched until you realize it happened. To believe that local, state and federal authorities would get away with committing subversive acts towards the Black community without being held accountable even after the tactics were supported by fact finding documentation or even recorded through the usage of audio or video is not farfetched at all. Many believe the government helped orchestrate the assassinations of influential Black leaders who fought for both civil and human rights. However, believing that the government had some involvement in the blatant murder of one of Hip-Hop’s most influential musical icons surprisingly is not as believable. Why?

John Potash, a 44-year-old White male, raised in a predominantly Jewish community in Baltimore County penned an interestingly well-written manuscript entitled “The FBI War on Tupac Shakur and Black Leaders.” I had the opportunity to meet John for lunch and converse with him about his book, which I purchased from Everyone’s Place, an independent black owned bookstore located in Baltimore. For obvious reasons, his book is not being carried in any of the major bookstores.

Upon introduction I extended my hand to greet Mr. Potash and immediately our handshake turned to “dap.” We all know that non-verbal communication says just as much as the things we verbalize, sometimes even more. I was anxious to talk because there was so much for us to talk about pertaining to Tupac and the United States Government. The possibilities and theories are truly boundless. Over lunch, a conversation commenced.

AllHipHop.com: You were quoted in an article in The Baltimore CityPaper written by Bret McCabe that you believed Tupac had become “the most influential Black man in the Black community in the country” which I assume would be the reason, in your opinion, his life would be threatened. Can you expound on that statement?

John Potash: Being that he had the top selling CD’s in the world and was starring in major motion pictures, which made him a rap and film star. He was also engaged to the daughter of Quincy Jones, a well-established and respected person in the entertainment business, which increased his popularity. He had very close relationships with his extended Black Panther Party family, who acted as his mentors. Not to mention that he was trying to do more positive things.

AllHipHop.com: For those who have yet to read your book, could you explain why you believe that Death Row Records were a U.S. Intelligence front against Black activism?

John Potash: A high level police detective named Russell Poole got himself assigned to the murder investigation of Biggie, during his investigation he stumbled across the fact that Death Row Records employed many officers who were considered agents. Poole also found typical intelligence operations such as trafficking drugs, guns and laundering money taking place at Death Row Records.

AllHipHop.com: Do you think Death Row Records was the only label used as a front against Black activism?

John Potash: I’m not certain if there were other labels, just because I didn’t have the time or resources to investigate other labels. However, I will say that Time Warner, the parent company of Death Row at the time, ended up buying the rest of the labels, so I’m sure their operations could have worked towards other labels as well.

AllHipHop.com: Are you scared of any backlash or repercussions with the bold statements and claims that you’re making in your book The FBI War on Tupac and Black Leaders?

John Potash: I’m a little scared, but this is what gives me passion.

AllHipHop.com: In your book, I noticed that you reference being supported by people who were close to Tupac, but you did not mention Tupac’s mother Ms. Afeni Shakur. How does she feel about your book and the research you’ve done in regards to her son?

John Potash: She has not publicly addressed the topic of my book and I can understand why.

AllHipHop.com: What do you intend for your book to accomplish?

John Potash: I hope to get as many people as possible more politically active to save our nations heroes like Mumia Abu Jamal and H Rap Brown; both who are sitting on death row, when they’re much needed back in the community doing great things.

AllHipHop.com: What were the difficulties of publishing this book?

John Potash: Well Kathleen Cleaver, the wife of Eldridge Cleaver, initially took me to her editor. I was told that it was too much to fact check everything. I approached six different publishers with six different proposals and still nothing. So I decided to put it out myself, self-published. I started Progressive Left Press.

AllHipHop.com: Your book suggests and supports the ideas of government agencies use of Cointelpro tactics to control, divide and conquer a community through hip hop. In the hip hop community, there’s speculation that the “Illuminati” is doing the same. In your opinion is there a distinction between the two?

John Potash: I don’t know much about the Illuminati and besides hand signs and other small gestures, I don’t know if it can be proven. So I ask what factors have the best evidence behind them that’s controlling our society? White Anglo Saxon Protestant males are controlling the country and top corporations and that’s a better way to describe it.

AllHipHop.com: Do you find any irony in the fact that you worked as a counselor at a methadone program and you wrote a book about the government conspiring to destroy the Black community through dismantling our leaders with subversive tactics, including infiltrating the community with drugs?

John Potash: I do think that drugs undermine activism in the community. For instance, I feel weed is pushed hard towards the community through the music. Abusing marijuana can cause people to not work towards activism. Towards the end, Tupac himself was getting away from abusing drugs.

AllHipHop.com: In your book “The War on Tupac Shakur and Black Leaders,” you boldly suggest that Toure’ who have appeared on both BET and MTV as a Cultural Critic, as a person who works for US Intelligence. Why?

John Potash: I was just quoting Tupac’s trial lawyer, Michael Tarif Warren, who said he couldn’t believe how Toure’ set in the front row of Tupac’s sexual assault trial and totally misrepresented it, especially when Toure’ covered Tupac’s time in his life closely that whole time. He also insinuated that Tupac may have set up his own shooting at Quad Studios.

AllHipHop.com: Is it true, as implied in your book, that Death Row Records tried to lure Wu Tang Clan from their record label in an attempt to coerce them into helping further their agenda of destroying Black activism?

John Potash: They just tried to lure them to Death Row to disrupt their group. ODB’s brother was a beloved Black activist and he was producing the music. Obviously it didn’t work with Death Row, but US Intelligence inserted an agent in the group as a manager, his name is Michael Caruso, a drug dealing young Mafia kingpin.

AllHipHop.com: You believe that prior to his ultimate demise that there were five government-sponsored attempts on Tupac’s life?

John Potash: Yes.

AllHipHop.com: Because of the manner in which it happened from what’s been reported, you also believe that Jam Master Jay’s unsolved murder was the act of the government?

John Potash: Well because of similar tactics as having a security camera that caught the incident and still no one was apprehended, The New York Times reporting that his death had something to do with the east coast west coast beef and The Baltimore Sun reporting that he was becoming more political and socially conscience. In addition to all of that, he wasn’t robbed.

AllHipHop.com: You also suggest based on your research that verbal clashes between 50 Cent and other rap artists are influenced by the powers to be with sinister intent. Do you not believe that it’s an attempt to sell records by involved parties or in some cases, just the competitive nature of the sport?

John Potash: I think it’s a little of all three, but the unspoken part is that of the US Intelligence. In my book I talk about the incident involving Lil Kim and Foxy Brown’s entourage. Take into consideration, the harsh and disproportionate punishment the artists receive for the incidents they’re involved in.

AllHipHop.com: Based on your findings, do you honestly believe that the government killed Tupac.

John Potash: Of course. They orchestrated his assassination.

Potash could be the supreme conspiracy theorist full of all speculative nonsense, gibberish, just another attempt to confuse and keep us in the dark or one that has unearthed a jagged pill of raw truth. Who knows what to make of the twelve years of research and documentation that John Patosh gathered to support his claims. The evidence in his book is just as hard to dispute as it is to validate. Those who dispute the information have quite a lot of work to counter “The War on Tupac Shakur and Black Leaders.”
"get this money by any means nessassary"

Blasphemy

Re: The System's War Againgst Tupac
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 02:16:05 PM »
if someone can acquire the book, We can Fact Check it. Some of this stuff sounds sorta retarded. It was already know Tupac was under surveillance do to his relationship with the panthers and Death Row was under investigation already do to Dr. Dre's Involvement, also On a lesser level of the Way he got outta his contract from ruthless. The original involvement was do to N.W.A's Notoriety.

Death Row Records was apart of the Rampart Scandal do to the Police officers being used for security off Duty. Should be noted a lot of these officiers became notable in that some had ties to Bloods, and had become known within the community for brutality.

There's more but if someone can get me the book I can fact check it.

LONDON!!

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 03:57:05 PM »
if someone can acquire the book, We can Fact Check it. Some of this stuff sounds sorta retarded. It was already know Tupac was under surveillance do to his relationship with the panthers and Death Row was under investigation already do to Dr. Dre's Involvement, also On a lesser level of the Way he got outta his contract from ruthless. The original involvement was do to N.W.A's Notoriety.

Death Row Records was apart of the Rampart Scandal do to the Police officers being used for security off Duty. Should be noted a lot of these officiers became notable in that some had ties to Bloods, and had become known within the community for brutality.

There's more but if someone can get me the book I can fact check it.

yeah i don't believe the system personally had him killed neither and like i said before i ain't going into who i think and why pac got killed neither, the conclusions this author gets from the evidence he is talking about in this interview, dosen't really prove to me that what heads already know about who was responsible, it dosen't really sway my thinking or change my original opinon, you see what i'm saying, real talk

thats the reason why it got left alone, because of the police corruption in america like you mentioned and the fact that the system saw pac as a threat like the black panthers back in the day and had him under colntelpro type surveilance, you see what i'm saying

it was just interesting to show how skitzoid the system is when they think someone is a threat to em over petty shit, shook of the positive power pac had in the streets and the support he had across mainstream america's youth, thats all this is about, fuck the system

and nah i ain't seen the book yet

David G Tanner

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2010, 03:35:35 PM »
groopies! all of u!

LONDON!!

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2010, 01:06:52 AM »
you don't no what a groupie is

1.a male groupie of another man, artist or whatever, is a blatant faggot, thats staaandard, no question's asked, its as simple as, its been proven and is obvious to any 'straight' male, any male that is infactuated wit another male is a faggot, this is a fact, there is no excuses, its been proven

2.gay i mean male groupies will base there whole life around this unhealthy and unatural infactuation wit another straight man because there faggots

3.i'm a fan, customer of the music and thats it, i'm not into the artists private life, i'm not a pathetic pervert no life having piece of shit, so long as the said artists isn't a sex offender(voyeur, voyeur bitches,  stalker, stalker bitches, rapist, pedophilles, pedophille bitches), fags, rat, frontman pussy's talking about street shit they know nuthun about, selling poison to kids, so long as they ain't that, i don't care what they do in there private life, its none of my bizness, i have a life and bills and famo, i'm not a pathetic pervert wit too much time and money on my hands

4.i'm not into autograph's or shit like that, which is cool for little human being kids and human being chicks, or whoever, because i ain't hating, thats cool for them, i'm just not into that, thats just me, i ain't dissing or trying to be funny and i don't want to link artists or have long conversations wit heads, other than underground or revolutionary human being artists that are up and coming or underated and need that support in terms of, heads can see there movement and it ain't being slept on on some, "salute cuzzy, keep doing what your doing blood and don't watch the haters and guidance, bless, cool", touch fists and thats it, no long shit, you see what i'm saying

5.i'm interested in how the system gets down and if thats interlinked wit artists that they deem as a threat for whatever reason, i'm gonna post that shit to heads that are customers of that said artists music to show and expose how schizophrenic the system really is and gets down when they think someone is a threat to there shit, true story

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2010, 02:48:59 AM »
Sounds plausible to me. Can anyone remind me in which documentary this same theory is examined? I know i've heard it before. By the way, here's the link to Amazon if you want to purchase the book: http://www.amazon.com/Tupac-Shakur-Black-Leaders-Intelligences/dp/0979146909

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2010, 01:45:38 PM »
the thing is i reallly believe gangsta rap was some sort of propaganda to dumb down the population, to enforce agenda 21.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LONDON!!

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2010, 05:20:22 PM »
the thing is i reallly believe gangsta rap was some sort of propaganda to dumb down the population, to enforce agenda 21.

the corporate industry crooks, sharks in suits didn't go into the studio and create gangsta rap, gangsta rap came out of the reality of reganomics, drugs, poverty, social economics, police brutality & instutional racism that created the enviroment for gang bangin, thats what gave it the root in the record industry, not corporate crooks in suits, they just jumped on the bandwagon when it started to sell off on a big boy level and tried to milk that cow on a conveyor belt level until the next style of rap made money and then they hopped onto that, this is a true story 

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2010, 05:52:45 PM »

the corporate industry crooks, sharks in suits didn't go into the studio and create gangsta rap, gangsta rap came out of the reality of reganomics, drugs, poverty, social economics, police brutality & instutional racism that created the enviroment for gang bangin, thats what gave it the root in the record industry, not corporate crooks in suits, they just jumped on the bandwagon when it started to sell off on a big boy level and tried to milk that cow on a conveyor belt level until the next style of rap made money and then they hopped onto that, this is a true story 

Exacly

no conspiracy lol

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2010, 03:17:11 PM »
nethertheless it dumbs down the populatution, it makes plenty of lil kids that bump 90s gangsta rap, go do drugs and be involved in criminal activity

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LONDON!!

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2010, 05:03:58 AM »
nethertheless it dumbs down the populatution, it makes plenty of lil kids that bump 90s gangsta rap, go do drugs and be involved in criminal activity

i'm not trying to be funny or nuthin and i don't know what type of economic endz(area) you've lived in, but i've lived in all types of economic endz in london, in housing estates(projects), working class endz, lower middle class endz, homeless hostels, i've lived abroad and crime was influenced and popped off because of social economics, poverty, instutional racism, materialistic brain washing we get from the capatalist society we live in, the haves and haves not and the other factors i mentioned that bred gangsta rap and heads started blazing that piff and doing other drugs because heads are inquisitive when your young, not because heads heard a rap tune or heads are doing drugs to escape from there reality due to poverty and fucking up in school or are living a road(crime) life because they fucked up in school and don't want to think about the shit there doing so there on certain drugs not to think about shit so they can do what they have to do and keep it moving, you get what i'm saying and this from my personal and visual experience which i've seen is replicated all over the world in country's that i've been in, true story

Bananas

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2010, 06:25:22 PM »

don't go blaming all your poor decisions on the music rooney. thats very fox news of you.

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2010, 04:11:40 AM »
For those interested, also keep an eye on the author's facebook page

m-b

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2010, 07:12:35 AM »
I would like to see the facts in this book, if the author provides alot of facts to support his arguments then he has a case. If not, Pac was killed by a crip/s, simple.
CHECK OUT our promo vid..

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2010, 04:36:47 AM »
I would like to see the facts in this book, if the author provides alot of facts to support his arguments then he has a case. If not, Pac was killed by a crip/s, simple.

All the facts/documents are included. Also, there is a DVD that you can purchase with the book, which contains hundreds of government docs, court docs, etc.