Author Topic: FUCK GAME  (Read 1082 times)

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
Re: FUCK GAME
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2010, 05:27:01 PM »
I just remember, Game fucking owesd me a BWS T-shirt, I ordered that shit in 07 and never got it, fucking asshole owes me 35.

Haha, Ive heard a lot of dudes complain about theblackwallstreet online store.. I once ordered a hoodie from there and it got here 4 months later.. Wtf :D

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2010, 05:29:51 PM »
I just remember, Game fucking owesd me a BWS T-shirt, I ordered that shit in 07 and never got it, fucking asshole owes me 35.

Haha, Ive heard a lot of dudes complain about theblackwallstreet online store.. I once ordered a hoodie from there and it got here 4 months later.. Wtf :D

YO, i just rmember a year later i got a email saying my shit got shipped! but the tracking number was never valid lmao

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2010, 05:33:11 PM »

YO, i just rmember a year later i got a email saying my shit got shipped! but the tracking number was never valid lmao

how sad... somebody else prolly got it free of charge :D or else is that how Game made some easy money back then.. lol

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2010, 05:42:37 PM »

how sad... somebody else prolly got it free of charge :D or else is that how Game made some easy money back then.. lol

Prolly, if I ever see a dude with a black wall street T, I'ma just yell Gunit at him. I think BWS in general is a scam to us and the artists he signs.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2010, 05:48:39 PM »

Prolly, if I ever see a dude with a black wall street T, I'ma just yell Gunit at him. I think BWS in general is a scam to us and the artists he signs.

lol .. and yeah prolly.. shit is wack.. I hate to say this.. I really do! but... Every dude who ever said BWS was just a logo were right..

A dope ass logo but a logo.. Was never a group, label or anything that had to do with ANYTHING other than Game yellin it..

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2010, 05:53:40 PM »

lol .. and yeah prolly.. shit is wack.. I hate to say this.. I really do! but... Every dude who ever said BWS was just a logo were right..

A dope ass logo but a logo.. Was never a group, label or anything that had to do with ANYTHING other than Game yellin it..

Somebody told me Eastwood was really upset over the whole thing, cause he said that if Game actually came through things would have been so different for him. Game just gives them chains, and takes them back at the end of the day. Shit atleast 50 let his people shine, Game doesn't do shit for them. And that logo is dope  8)

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2010, 05:58:27 PM »
the problem with him is that he cant stick with one style..........one day he wants Dre, next Pharrell, then Cool and Dre......like, I was excited when he came out with that "It Must Be Me" single, that shit was crack, and way different than anything out right now, that Pharrell and Game collabo was strange but in an interesting way, and it worked honestly.....he shoulda just stuck with the original plan, but now his style is all over the place cuz hes afraid of flopping, so RED will probably end up as just some watered down album thats trying to keep up with the trends but still try to stay gangsta at the same time, which is gonna end up as a huge mess IMO

Prof@ssor

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2010, 06:26:14 PM »
i concur, fuck Gayme. He's done. All his recent work is indeed ''catastrophic'', as he once said himself.

Prof@ssor

« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2010, 06:30:09 PM »
the problem with him is that he cant stick with one style..........one day he wants Dre, next Pharrell, then Cool and Dre......like, I was excited when he came out with that "It Must Be Me" single, that shit was crack, and way different than anything out right now, that Pharrell and Game collabo was strange but in an interesting way, and it worked honestly.....he shoulda just stuck with the original plan, but now his style is all over the place cuz hes afraid of flopping, so RED will probably end up as just some watered down album thats trying to keep up with the trends but still try to stay gangsta at the same time, which is gonna end up as a huge mess IMO

You're wrong...I don't blame you, it's coz you still love Gayme.

Love made you blind. I used to think like you...so don't lose hope may God help you, pray, pray, pray, it helps! Believe me!!

Jimmy H.

« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2010, 06:37:50 PM »
switch to decafe my equals, and it's y'all faults for pump'n up a name drop'n bill walton in the first place hahaha, average talent with excellent producers can fool alot of people in to believing someone is better then they actually are,don't worry it happens to the best of us hahaha yell
Yup. I'm remember writing something similar awhilke back about Game. People are mad because they drank so much of the kool-aid and woke up feeling like suckers. Game knew which audiences to cater to. From the moment he got on, he worked with whatever big names he could get on his album. Thing is I don't have a problem with that. I didn't expect him to bring the West back or be the savior. He's an entertaining artist and that's enough for me. People honestly thought he was gonna get on and open the flood gates for the likes of Crooked I, Eastwood, Nipsey, whoever from the West but you have to realize he's a student of those around him. Again, this doesn't pose a problem for me. He was smart enough to see which blueprints to follow from Jay-Z to 50 Cent to Snoop and so on and so forth. I mean, let's take nothing away from the guy. You don't get to be in his position without talent, motivation, and incredible drive but let's also put into consideration that he's had the fortune to have nearly every major superstar rapper and producer from the last 10 years giving him verses, beats, and advice. I mean, I heard from countless Game fans about his incredible knack for "picking beats" but let's keep in mind that there are probably only about a handful of rappers who get offered the kind of producers he does. I mean, coming out under Dr. Dre and 50, if you don't have the producer you want working in-studio at Aftermath then you can probably get them with one phone call.

The backlash with Game is funny to me because it was so inevitable. Build the dude up to epic levels and then tear him down when he doesn't live up to it.

ratkilla19

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2010, 07:49:16 PM »

u think he gives a fuck wat yall think bout game? shit im a fan of Game and we all support him on the west coast.
Game Time! just wait till that song drop wit drake...
look its so simple if yall dont like ' game, then just go listen to sumone else, bot nooo! yall gotta let the whole world know yall hate his new music he;s bipolar n shit, if yall dont like him then y bother typing a whole fukn essay bout him of hate?lmao yall go to ur nearest alley n slit ur wrist... RED soon

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2010, 07:52:50 PM »
Well.....it was a nice run while it lasted.

I used to support him and hoped he could help others from the West get a little shine. Sadly that never happend and never will. Most of his "help" to others were guest spots on his "mixtapes" and the occasional shout out. Over time I figured out he never wanted anyone to become bigger than he was. (Remember him being "The Face Of LA") Game will go down as one of biggest buffoons in hip hop history. Which is saying alot. Most of which is his own fault. Whether it be the infamous butterfly tattoo, beating the G-Unit horse to death, questionable statements in interviews, becoming an attention whore, or BWS never doing shit. Game was a "creation by Interscope", much like Lady Gaga. And it worked....at first, but Jimmy Iovine & Dr. Dre could never save Jayceon from himself. I should have known when he never gave JT The Bigga Figga the slightest credit for giving him the platform or demo he used to initially link with Dre. Or how bout 50 Cent giving him a lifeline when he WAS going to get dropped. We all witnessed how that one ended up. Instead of reuniting with G-Unit maybe he should do a duet album with Fat Joe, Jadakiss, or Nas since he never seemed to understand the concept of loyalty. Yes...he's made some quality songs over the years, he used to be a beast on throwaway mixtape tracks. Now those days seem like a fading memory. In recent times he has struggled to stay relevant. He's finally alienated his fanbase to the point that they have a hard time defending some of the wack sauce he has been releasing. Currently Game works with artists that have you scratching your head. This is not what you'd call artistic growth...this is what you'd call desperation. I do wish him all the best though...maybe he can find some more acting gigs. He's never seemed to have a hard time with that.

Just my three cents....  

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2010, 07:56:27 PM »
If it's dope, I bump it.  If it's not, I won't.

I've still got some anticipation for the album.  Especially since some of the features he got together seem dope - jay electronica & nas. What?!?!

It'll be an interesting album.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2010, 07:56:36 PM »

u think he gives a fuck wat yall think bout game? shit im a fan of Game and we all support him on the west coast.
Game Time! just wait till that song drop wit drake...
look its so simple if yall dont like ' game, then just go listen to sumone else, bot nooo! yall gotta let the whole world know yall hate his new music he;s bipolar n shit, if yall dont like him then y bother typing a whole fukn essay bout him of hate?lmao yall go to ur nearest alley n slit ur wrist... RED soon

Lmao did I hurt feelings? No need to cry baby girl  :-* there kisses to make u better. RED will fucking suck, and will flop. And yes Game gives a fuck what people say about him since he wants to cater to everyone. When that song with drake drops I'll just cut out all of Game's verses and leave Drakes.

amazing25

« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2010, 08:13:48 PM »
its funny becoz people here(Gamestar and the thread starter kid) all follow Games music and every song he makes and they know its trash but its as if they are forced to listen to him.

Its like as if they like his image.,swagga and style but not his music... :-X :camp:

Coz normally if I wasnt into Maino's music,i wasnt bumping his ghabage shit.NOw if i was day by day expecting him to drop a hot song and be back on his dick, what would that say about me?

Anybody who is checking on Games music and dont like it is a gay stan that loves Game and if Game makes hot music thats an ultimate high for them...

Prove me wrong? Ya been saying Game fell off since DA, why you following him than? YOu like his moves?You like his tats? you like his image>