Author Topic: FUCK GAME  (Read 1080 times)

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

FUCK GAME
« on: July 16, 2010, 02:27:15 PM »
Thats right, I said it. Game is the biggest fucking joke now. I used to be a fucking Game groupie, I loved Documentary, and loved DA even fucking better, LAX I hated but still bump it from time to time. But seriously sons done. He shoulda stopped rapping after LAX, Red is gonna suck. Red is gonna flop, that shit wont go fucking double wood. I thought after 400 bars he was gonna go back to his oldself, but nope. Fuck red, fuck game, and fuck all u idiots trying to support him.

EnzoUK

Re: FUCK GAME
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 02:38:21 PM »
I agree totally,

tha "hustlin" (champions anthem) was decent though, i gave that a few spins. Considering the hype surround the album back when the pics of him Snoop and Dre leaked, shits hit the pan since nothing good came from it, I'm just seriously shocked how much Game's fell off all of a sudden, from him being my favourite rapper and supporting Black Wall Street heavily, he could do no wrong between 05 and 08 in my eyes, shit I had posters n all tha in my room haha & i'd never miss a new game track knowin it was gonna be great, and they always were imo, and saw him Live twice, i even got hard copys of all his albums and most of the mixtapes BUT NOW.., my perception of him has totally changed, from the way I view his personality & the way he potrays himself in interviews these days and the crap "music" hes releasing.

I don't see what this thread is going to lead to though... but yeh fuk game..
Twitter: @EnzoUK

westsiderider323

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 02:43:32 PM »
i know what you mean when documentary and DA came out i was the biggest game fan then wit LAX i was like ok not bad but not that good then i was like fuck it he just come out wit more garbage then that gucci tracked leaked and him co-signin weezy and his name droppin became too much and so did him mention dre in almost every track if you listen to like west coast voodoo or streets or get used to it he goes fuckin hard but cant do that on his OWN albums like what the fuck? stop all this teen boppin ass music game

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2010, 02:43:45 PM »
switch to decafe my equals, and it's y'all faults for pump'n up a name drop'n bill walton in the first place hahaha, average talent with excellent producers can fool alot of people in to believing someone is better then they actually are,don't worry it happens to the best of us hahaha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Bananas

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2010, 02:48:13 PM »
C'mon, Game was always corny.

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2010, 02:49:08 PM »
I agree totally,

tha "hustlin" (champions anthem) was decent though, i gave that a few spins. Considering the hype surround the album back when the pics of him Snoop and Dre leaked, shits hit the pan since nothing good came from it, I'm just seriously shocked how much Game's fell off all of a sudden, from him being my favourite rapper and supporting Black Wall Street heavily, he could do no wrong between 05 and 08 in my eyes, shit I had posters n all tha in my room haha & i'd never miss a new game track knowin it was gonna be great, and they always were imo, and saw him Live twice, i even got hard copys of all his albums and most of the mixtapes BUT NOW.., my perception of him has totally changed, from the way I view his personality & the way he potrays himself in interviews these days and the crap "music" hes releasing.

It'll prolly lead to game stans coming and negging me lol, all cool though. I never seen him live, people said he was rather boring and really couldn't hype people up. Yeah in 05-08 he was fucking untouchable, I remember me and my friends would be fucking checking on Game before he dropped DA every week cause he kept pushing it back. When it leaked I burned it to a cdr, went to my boys crib and fucking sparked playing DA start to finish. One of the best days I had. Now I have not checked for any of those singles Game has dropped since "Shake". I peeped Red room, waste of Hard drive space. (WDF was up with Heart Break hotel on that note?). The only thing worth bumping lately is 400 Bars, but after like 8-9 mins of that I hit next. I expect him in skinny jeans soon.  :-\

westsiderider323

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2010, 02:49:43 PM »
switch to decafe my equals, and it's y'all faults for pump'n up a name drop'n bill walton in the first place hahaha, average talent with excellent producers can fool alot of people in to believing someone is better then they actually are,don't worry it happens to the best of us hahaha yell

LOL damn i like readin what you write +1

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2010, 02:54:23 PM »

LOL damn i like readin what you write +1

LOL true Box5, but im sure we didn't know hed get this bad. *kanye shrug*

00X2X

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2010, 03:32:06 PM »
Yeah i Agree with enzo n like many other ppl on here, who has bought his albums been to his shows, Game has fell off  :-\

but for the last year or so only game tracks ive been bumpin is , ''Better Days'' & ''Turn off The Lights''

Game Should Have Left Aftermath Alone, And done his OWN Thing On RED. ..imo
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY</a>

h2k4

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2010, 04:33:31 PM »
LMAO, wow.  Just another day on the Dubcc forums, where one day you're "back" for dropping "Champions" and the next day you fell off for trying to experiment with different artists.  Some of you guys crack me up.....

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2010, 05:06:43 PM »
LMAO, wow.  Just another day on the Dubcc forums, where one day you're "back" for dropping "Champions" and the next day you fell off for trying to experiment with different artists.  Some of you guys crack me up.....

Fuck champions, and your gonna tell me Game isn't being an idiot? I'm all for trying new shit out, an experimental shit (I loved 808s and Heartbreaks, ya suck my cock). Hes just desperate now trying to work with the "in" artists now (Gucci, Gaga, Wayne), which I understand cause he needs to stay relevant, but if he made quality songs no one would give a shit. "Champions" can not overshadow the fact Game has fell off. Go bump MIA and tell me he isnt trying to hard.

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2010, 05:11:57 PM »
Yeah i Agree with enzo n like many other ppl on here, who has bought his albums been to his shows, Game has fell off  :-\

but for the last year or so only game tracks ive been bumpin is , ''Better Days'' & ''Turn off The Lights''

as if aftermath makes it him worse....lol if anything he's better off on aftermath because anything he dropped before he started fucking with aftermath again was just avg. no one has heard any of his dre records or khalil which i'm heavily anticipating. The verdict on game's career for me will be after this album drops because i got faith he'll have some heaters on there

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2010, 05:14:24 PM »

as if aftermath makes it him worse....lol if anything he's better off on aftermath because anything he dropped before he started fucking with aftermath again was just avg. no one has heard any of his dre records or khalil which i'm heavily anticipating. The verdict on game's career for me will be after this album drops because i got faith he'll have some heaters on there

Dre can fucking produce that whole fucking record, but if his lyrics aren't on point he'll just be like 50's recent efforts. Replay value only cause of the beats.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2010, 05:16:19 PM »
I agree totally,

co-signin everything you said. Got his albums, saw him live twice, didnt think he could do anything wrong to NOW thinkin that he is... trash? .

I still hope though somethin will happen and he drops a good album..

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2010, 05:25:25 PM »
I just remember, Game fucking owesd me a BWS T-shirt, I ordered that shit in 07 and never got it, fucking asshole owes me 35.