Author Topic: do yall believe in ghosts?  (Read 211 times)

westsiderider323

do yall believe in ghosts?
« on: July 16, 2010, 07:13:58 PM »
in all seriousness do you believe in all that paranormal, spirits stuff? are ghost real?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: do yall believe in ghosts?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 07:41:15 PM »
Hell yeah theyre real....theyve been in Hollywood for years...

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

westsiderider323

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 07:54:52 PM »
LOL naw for real tho im watchin this show its creepy but makes me wanna go out to some haunted place and see if they real

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2010, 08:08:24 PM »
They could be real. I gotta see it to believe it tho. Too many people who say theyve seen ghosts are fuckin delusional to begin with...so its always hard to take their word for it.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

westsiderider323

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2010, 08:13:57 PM »
They could be real. I gotta see it to believe it tho. Too many people who say theyve seen ghosts are fuckin delusional to begin with...so its always hard to take their word for it.

most of the time its noise they make like knockin or bangin but like you can feel the presence of one it gets cold and you get goosebumps and they say you can just feel someone there wit you

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2010, 08:28:32 PM »

most of the time its noise they make like knockin or bangin but like you can feel the presence of one it gets cold and you get goosebumps and they say you can just feel someone there wit you

Yeah, but if Im creeped out and thinkin there is a ghost in the house with me....im probably naturally gonna get the chills and goosbumps and shit. From the outside looking in, you can be rational and say..."your mind was playing tricks on you". When youre in the moment, fear can really fuck with you. And if youre convinced that there are ghosts...your mind will make anything that could be mistaken as ghostlike....out to be ghosts themselves.

westsiderider323

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2010, 08:45:58 PM »

Yeah, but if Im creeped out and thinkin there is a ghost in the house with me....im probably naturally gonna get the chills and goosbumps and shit. From the outside looking in, you can be rational and say..."your mind was playing tricks on you". When youre in the moment, fear can really fuck with you. And if youre convinced that there are ghosts...your mind will make anything that could be mistaken as ghostlike....out to be ghosts themselves.

true shit maybe thats why these ghost hunters use like all kinds of expensive equipment to see if what they heard or saw are really spirits of the dead

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2010, 08:51:06 PM »

true shit maybe thats why these ghost hunters use like all kinds of expensive equipment to see if what they heard or saw are really spirits of the dead

I always used to watch Ghost Hunters the show. Shit was good tv. And they were good at making the viewers feel like they were really experiencing ghosts. Im not sayin they were lying. But I used to get frustrated with watching an entire episode and just hearing...."Hey Grant...did you hear that?!" - absolute silence - "Yeah..its somebody walking". lol It was like they never captured shit...or rarely did. And the fact that they posed as Roto Rooter repairmen and always would do that little bullshit skit at the beginning where they were on a plumbing repair call...and get a call from TAPS headquarters about an investigation lol. Shit...cmon....

westsiderider323

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2010, 08:56:28 PM »

I always used to watch Ghost Hunters the show. Shit was good tv. And they were good at making the viewers feel like they were really experiencing ghosts. Im not sayin they were lying. But I used to get frustrated with watching an entire episode and just hearing...."Hey Grant...did you hear that?!" - absolute silence - "Yeah..its somebody walking". lol It was like they never captured shit...or rarely did. And the fact that they posed as Roto Rooter repairmen and always would do that little bullshit skit at the beginning where they were on a plumbing repair call...and get a call from TAPS headquarters about an investigation lol. Shit...cmon....

yea fuck ghost hunters i dont watch that i was watchin it for a lil and i hated how they paused after every noise i watch ghost adventures that shit is intense i watched one where they went to some abandoned institution where they kept retarded kids that creeped the fuck outta me and i watched one tonight where they where in new orleans and there was a lil house where they kept the slaves and the lights in it were turnin on and off idk if that was real or not

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2010, 08:58:41 PM »

i watched one where they went to some abandoned institution where they kept retarded kids

LOL!!! Retarded ghosts....now THATS some shit Id watch.

westsiderider323

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2010, 09:04:19 PM »

i watched one where they went to some abandoned institution where they kept retarded kids

it was creepy as fuck tho they heard like lil kids laughin and shit and there was this room that had a dentist chair and they would pull out the teeth of kids who were bitin other kids

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2010, 09:15:09 PM »

it was creepy as fuck tho they heard like lil kids laughin and shit and there was this room that had a dentist chair and they would pull out the teeth of kids who were bitin other kids

lol damn...the scary part is, retarded kids already moan like ghosts in the first place. Was Lights there?

westsiderider323

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2010, 09:17:23 PM »

lol damn...the scary part is, retarded kids already moan like ghosts in the first place. Was Lights there?

LOL prolly i remember watchin somethin a while ago bout the most haunted places in the country and one of them was some house in san diego you should go check that bitch out

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2010, 09:23:35 PM »
I always wanted to go with that Ghost Hunter squad just to see if they are fucking with us & just good actors or they are legit seeing shit lol.

westsiderider323

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2010, 09:31:49 PM »
I always wanted to go with that Ghost Hunter squad just to see if they are fucking with us & just good actors or they are legit seeing shit lol.

id rather go wit the ghost adventures guys cuz its just 3 of them ghost hunter has alot