Author Topic: do yall believe in ghosts?  (Read 223 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: do yall believe in ghosts?
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2010, 09:58:23 PM »
i dont believe in religion (i was born a protestant), so ghosts would be pretty damn farfetched

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

westsiderider323

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2010, 10:18:34 PM »
i dont believe in religion (i was born a protestant), so ghosts would be pretty damn farfetched

everyone is a skeptic til it happens to them

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2010, 10:36:08 PM »
when i was a kid i used to be liek damn there might be a ghosts n shit, but after i started drinking and blazin, lol i dont even think about it much, i never had a paranormal encounter, and i doubt i ever will.

theres an explanaation for everything.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Muhfukka

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2010, 11:39:56 PM »
no

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2010, 10:54:39 AM »
They could be real. I gotta see it to believe it tho. Too many people who say theyve seen ghosts are fuckin delusional to begin with...so its always hard to take their word for it.

most of the time its noise they make like knockin or bangin but like you can feel the presence of one it gets cold and you get goosebumps and they say you can just feel someone there wit you

Yeah, but if Im creeped out and thinkin there is a ghost in the house with me....im probably naturally gonna get the chills and goosbumps and shit. From the outside looking in, you can be rational and say..."your mind was playing tricks on you". When youre in the moment, fear can really fuck with you. And if youre convinced that there are ghosts...your mind will make anything that could be mistaken as ghostlike....out to be ghosts themselves.

true shit maybe thats why these ghost hunters use like all kinds of expensive equipment to see if what they heard or saw are really spirits of the dead

I always used to watch Ghost Hunters the show. Shit was good tv. And they were good at making the viewers feel like they were really experiencing ghosts. Im not sayin they were lying. But I used to get frustrated with watching an entire episode and just hearing...."Hey Grant...did you hear that?!" - absolute silence - "Yeah..its somebody walking". lol It was like they never captured shit...or rarely did. And the fact that they posed as Roto Rooter repairmen and always would do that little bullshit skit at the beginning where they were on a plumbing repair call...and get a call from TAPS headquarters about an investigation lol. Shit...cmon....

i watched one where they went to some abandoned institution where they kept retarded kids

LOL!!! Retarded ghosts....now THATS some shit Id watch.

it was creepy as fuck tho they heard like lil kids laughin and shit and there was this room that had a dentist chair and they would pull out the teeth of kids who were bitin other kids

lol damn...the scary part is, retarded kids already moan like ghosts in the first place. Was Lights there?

LOL prolly i remember watchin somethin a while ago bout the most haunted places in the country and one of them was some house in san diego you should go check that bitch out

Yeah, The Whaley House, the travel channel rated it the most haunted house in America. I been there before a long time ago...but really dont remember seein shit.

Here's some shit on it...
http://www.whaleyhouse.org/ghostly.htm
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

westsiderider323

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2010, 01:25:16 PM »
They could be real. I gotta see it to believe it tho. Too many people who say theyve seen ghosts are fuckin delusional to begin with...so its always hard to take their word for it.

most of the time its noise they make like knockin or bangin but like you can feel the presence of one it gets cold and you get goosebumps and they say you can just feel someone there wit you

Yeah, but if Im creeped out and thinkin there is a ghost in the house with me....im probably naturally gonna get the chills and goosbumps and shit. From the outside looking in, you can be rational and say..."your mind was playing tricks on you". When youre in the moment, fear can really fuck with you. And if youre convinced that there are ghosts...your mind will make anything that could be mistaken as ghostlike....out to be ghosts themselves.

true shit maybe thats why these ghost hunters use like all kinds of expensive equipment to see if what they heard or saw are really spirits of the dead

I always used to watch Ghost Hunters the show. Shit was good tv. And they were good at making the viewers feel like they were really experiencing ghosts. Im not sayin they were lying. But I used to get frustrated with watching an entire episode and just hearing...."Hey Grant...did you hear that?!" - absolute silence - "Yeah..its somebody walking". lol It was like they never captured shit...or rarely did. And the fact that they posed as Roto Rooter repairmen and always would do that little bullshit skit at the beginning where they were on a plumbing repair call...and get a call from TAPS headquarters about an investigation lol. Shit...cmon....

i watched one where they went to some abandoned institution where they kept retarded kids

it was creepy as fuck tho they heard like lil kids laughin and shit and there was this room that had a dentist chair and they would pull out the teeth of kids who were bitin other kids

lol damn...the scary part is, retarded kids already moan like ghosts in the first place. Was Lights there?

LOL prolly i remember watchin somethin a while ago bout the most haunted places in the country and one of them was some house in san diego you should go check that bitch out

Yeah, The Whaley House, the travel channel rated it the most haunted house in America. I been there before a long time ago...but really dont remember seein shit.

and theres the linda vista hospital here in LA its abandoned  and shit and there spose to be spirits in there they even got the ashes of john/jane does still in there

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2010, 03:05:39 PM »

and theres the linda vista hospital here in LA its abandoned  and shit and there spose to be spirits in there they even got the ashes of john/jane does still in there

That sucks. Gettin fucked up healthcare even in the afterlife.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Fraxxx

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2010, 09:23:09 AM »
Haha, a fucking US TV show about ghosts, that got to be the most scientific program in TV history! :D The existence of a show like this alone is enough to not believe in ghosts.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Lady Queen

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2010, 08:42:03 AM »
* I See Dead People*
COPY/PASTE <EMBED> URL FROM YOUTUBE INTO THE FLASH CODE.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/killumcub#p/f/18/RZUq6N7Gx1c">Cool it Now</a><br>
-- YOU CAN ADJUST THE DEFAULT 200,200 VIDEO DIMENSION TO ANY SIZE.
---COPY PASTE INTO SIG.

<a href="http://htttp://www.youtube.com/v/qrO4YZeyl0I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://htttp://www.youtube.com/v/qrO4YZeyl0I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

westsiderider323

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2010, 08:56:52 AM »
* I See Dead People*

way to contribute