Author Topic: Aaaaaaaston Maaaaaaaartin Muuuuuuusic..Jesus  (Read 774 times)

amazing25

Aaaaaaaston Maaaaaaaartin Muuuuuuusic..Jesus
« on: July 16, 2010, 08:37:03 PM »
With  each album, Rick Ross music becomes more and more additictive..I came up hating on Ross..Never Liked him, specially with CO shit, i was like Woah...But dude ignored all the hate,50 cent shit, CO shit and Kept making music and nigga created his own lane and even rappers now are all following the trend(Game is the first one to use the CSlow,Melodic,Luxuries beat with Cocaine references)..

RicK ross is probably one of the one of the only rappers whos albums are getting better and better.

The Beat, The Hook and Insparation on the song and whole album is amazing.And Dude aint never bringing down black people or fucking up Hiphop, he is telling the world to act bossy, to be a man about your shit and be presentable...Not some homo ass clown.

His Music is for any age...Real Mature shit.Not kiddie stuff..

More Rappers are gonna step up now and follow the trend of mature,non dumb ass lines hiphop..Ross Done started the trend

If 50 and Game made fans rock tank tops, be cool about being shot and rock rags, Ross making fans hop in a big car, rock a suit and present yourself with knowledge.

I am a fan of Hiphop and It inspires me...Aint Not a single album has inspired me so much since Doctors advocate.

I am going to buy this album knowing money is well spent.Amazing work and i dont care if i sound like a stan..So fucking what? I am inspired by dudes music and i aint felt like that for goddamn long time, getting through WTF stages of Hiphop for the lasdt fucking 3 years.

Hope RED album has some influence too...Some Game concept songs might be real good...Would I be Wrong is one of em.

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

Re: Aaaaaaaston Maaaaaaaartin Muuuuuuusic..Jesus
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 08:39:57 PM »
With  each album, Rick Ross music becomes more and more additictive..I came up hating on Ross..Never Liked him, specially with CO shit, i was like Woah...But dude ignored all the hate,50 cent shit, CO shit and Kept making music and nigga created his own lane and even rappers now are all following the trend(Game is the first one to use the CSlow,Melodic,Luxuries beat with Cocaine references)..

RicK ross is probably one of the one of the only rappers whos albums are getting better and better.

The Beat, The Hook and Insparation on the song and whole album is amazing.And Dude aint never bringing down black people or fucking up Hiphop, he is telling the world to act bossy, to be a man about your shit and be presentable...Not some homo ass clown.

His Music is for any age...Real Mature shit.Not kiddie stuff..

More Rappers are gonna step up now and follow the trend of mature,non dumb ass lines hiphop..Ross Done started the trend

If 50 and Game made fans rock tank tops, be cool about being shot and rock rags, Ross making fans hop in a big car, rock a suit and present yourself with knowledge.

I am a fan of Hiphop and It inspires me...Aint Not a single album has inspired me so much since Doctors advocate.

I am going to buy this album knowing money is well spent.Amazing work and i dont care if i sound like a stan..So fucking what? I am inspired by dudes music and i aint felt like that for goddamn long time, getting through WTF stages of Hiphop for the lasdt fucking 3 years.

Hope RED album has some influence too...Some Game concept songs might be real good...Would I be Wrong is one of em.

officer rickeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 08:46:53 PM »
So wait...Im confused. Youre sayin rappers are gonna follow a trend of getting into law enforcement and lying about it by creating a fake image of yourself as a drug kingpin? Wow...Hip Hop is back...  :-\
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2010, 08:52:18 PM »
calling blacc people monkey and having some craccers on these sites saying it, nah no slight to blacc folk at all  ::)yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2010, 08:53:57 PM »
Ill rape ricky ross the co bawse

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2010, 08:56:34 PM »
officer ricky aint westcoast wrong section dickface :-*

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2010, 08:57:41 PM »
officer ricky aint westcoast wrong section dickface :-*

LOL I have no idea how I missed this.

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2010, 03:35:35 AM »
even he drops good music, cant stand his charakter and persona. fucken fake to the bones. fat bastard

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2010, 10:05:44 AM »
calling blacc people monkey and having some craccers on these sites saying it, nah no slight to blacc folk at all  ::)yell

lol remember when deeper then rap came out and we were going to war lmao.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2010, 11:29:02 AM »
Hop off his dick. All he does is ride the beats he pays for, he doesn't even make them.

Then you have the nerve to give him the credit like they're his beats. :-X

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2010, 12:53:24 PM »

yeah funny shit,i guess it was deeper then rap hahahahaha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2010, 01:16:07 PM »

deeper then rapidshare.

westsiderider323

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2010, 01:23:17 PM »
calling blacc people monkey and having some craccers on these sites saying it, nah no slight to blacc folk at all  ::)yell

deeper then rapidshare.

i couldve sworn his album was called Deeper Then Snacks

Lucifuge

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2010, 03:06:48 AM »
So wait...Im confused. Youre sayin rappers are gonna follow a trend of getting into law enforcement and lying about it by creating a fake image of yourself as a drug kingpin? Wow...Hip Hop is back...  :-\

Whos real gangsta,and what definition of real? Thanx
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2010, 05:19:03 AM »
The guy is a RAPPER. He does MUSIC.

I always find it hilarious how much people actually care about the personal lives and whether they match up with the lyrics of the artist. IT IS IRRELEVANT. Artisty is creation, it makes sense to make it up...thats what being creative is all about.

So when Rick Ross said "I know Noreaga....the REAL Noreaga", some of you actually at first thought he DID???

Stupid motherfuckers.

Reality and music don't have to mix. To lambast a rapper/artist for not being the guy he says he is in his rhymes is probably the most ignorant criticism there could be. I highly doubt Ross loses sleep over it.

In fact, take your favourite rapper. He's lied his arse off CONSISTENTLY in his songs. Every single one of them.