Poll

Would you rape Michelle Obama if you saw her all by herself in some alley?

Fucc YEAuh..bitch got ass
3 (37.5%)
Fucc rapin her..I'd rob the bitch
2 (25%)
Nah I'm cool
2 (25%)
I'd hold her for ransom and go out in a blaze of glory
0 (0%)
I wouldn't rape her, but I might finger the ho
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Would you rape Michelle Obama if you saw her all by herself in some alley?  (Read 366 times)

westsiderider323

No. I'd use one of my friends to stage a fake robbery where I rescue her. In gratitude she would welcome me in to the family as a friend and over the years our bond would grow stronger and stronger. One night, long down the road from now, when both of her daughters are over 15 years old, I would be staying at their house after a long evening of lawn darts and political banter. Hours after everyone retired I would slip in to the girls' rooms and buttrape them individually, long and slow, comfortable knowing that their toothpaste was laced with a mild neurotoxin that rendered them unconscious for several hours. After climaxing on both of their backsides I would return to my room, and the next morning enjoy a cup of coffee with the Obamas knowing a 5+ year operation has successfully been carried out.

very well planned out +1

NotoriousTDA

No. I'd use one of my friends to stage a fake robbery where I rescue her. In gratitude she would welcome me in to the family as a friend and over the years our bond would grow stronger and stronger. One night, long down the road from now, when both of her daughters are over 15 years old, I would be staying at their house after a long evening of lawn darts and political banter. Hours after everyone retired I would slip in to the girls' rooms and buttrape them individually, long and slow, comfortable knowing that their toothpaste was laced with a mild neurotoxin that rendered them unconscious for several hours. After climaxing on both of their backsides I would return to my room, and the next morning enjoy a cup of coffee with the Obamas knowing a 5+ year operation has successfully been carried out.

amazing!

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG

LOL... Very nice plan, well thought out. I think it could work

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
im guessing ur the one who replaced that hot chick with her old head?
Obama comes thru Dubcnn did u not know?

StevenQBosell

Wow. Amazing. Had me dying for a good 2 mins. +1. Made my morning with that
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 07:46:33 AM by StevenQBosell »