Author Topic: You know they developed a 2pac curriculum for teachers now?  (Read 1035 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: You know they developed a 2pac curriculum for teachers now?
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2010, 06:17:43 PM »
I highly doubt any school would use it. More than likely some after school program, or some summer program would use it as enrichment.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2010, 11:31:25 AM »
Courses on 2Pac? No wonder that Yankees are uneducated.

And yet everyone wants to be us  :D
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Anunikke

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2010, 06:01:14 PM »
And we all thought Hack Wilson was a failure

Blasphemy

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2010, 12:56:44 AM »
How new is this?! Cus I remember hearing about this several YEARS ago that there would be courses on 2pac at Berkley.

curriculum generally means high school or younger. College professors generally don't follow a curriculum, they generally make up their own. It's weird.

Not Really, Because College Classes are developed based of a Specific Trade (Computers, Medicine, Etc.) Because the Area in which the Technology and knowledge is rapidly changing. They got to develop there classes around the Current industry, a person is entering at the time. Schools on the other hand teach general education which rarely changes. Math, Reading, History, Basic Biology and Sociology. That rarely changes. Sadly school books aren't kept up to date in the poorer classes. Also because Texas has the Major of the Textbook industrys Nuts in a Vice they can control what Kids in other states learn. As such they want to Cut out the Civil Rights and Thomas Jefferson (and I think Lincoln also).