Author Topic: These fuckin idiots puttin out urban legends about 2pac being gov. created  (Read 442 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
This shit pisses me off man.  These fuckin urban legends people actually stupid enough to believe, like the old ones about Tommy Hillfinger going on Oprah and saying he hated black people, which ended up just being some shit some black nationalists made up to get blacks to by from black owned businesses.  Well, those same type of people, with positive intentions to uplift black people, use the wrong means many times, by lying and creating myths.  The latest one floating around is some fucking bullshit about 2pac being created by the government to make blacks more gangster and materialistic is so fucking stupid and bullshit because it's not even what 2pac stood for.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Beatzz

• 'G'
what people would believe that diarrhea anyway???

it sounds like something some fucking black nationalist would make up

i doubt these people even took the time to listen to a 2pac album probably jump to a conclusion from listening to just hit em up and california love
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 05:44:29 PM by Beatzz »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
what people would believe that diarrhea anyway???

it sounds like something some fucking black nationalist would make up

i doubt these people even took the time to listen to a 2pac album probably jump to a conclusion from listening to just hit em up and california love

word
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

If they created Pac to make Blacks more "gangsta" then it completely backfired on them...

...cus Pacs music in no way created more of this

but it for damn sure created more of this

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Triple OG Rapsodie

If they created Pac to make Blacks more "gangsta" then it completely backfired on them...

Maybe their plan was to weed out the nigger lovers?

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

Smh.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Maybe their plan was to weed out the nigger lovers?

No. Thats why they created Beyonce.  8)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Arkan al-Turani

• Lil Geezy
Government created? Far fetched as hell.

But it aint completely unlikely that some powerful forces may have been behind the enormous success he had enjoyed during his last few years on this Earth.

The Overfiend

• 'G'

2Pac was a self-contradictory figure, all of us are anyway.

Sikotic™

What? Tupac was a performing arts student who took ballet and dry humped blow-up dolls during Digital Underground concerts.

How int he fuck is that gangsta?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE