Author Topic: Dre'sta the Gangsta is a Paedophile?  (Read 3224 times)

Fraxxx

Re: Dre'sta the Gangsta is a Paedophile?
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2010, 09:59:33 AM »
ppl, get out of todays world stereotypes and 'rules' - i give u an example.. today when u see 2 guys kissin/huggin or whatever - peoples reaction isnt positive, they think that this is unnatural, and should not have place at all.. but back in ancient rome - it was totally normal thing.. ppl had no problems with that.. today's media/opinion is totally diffrent than ancient one - and who said that what ppl think these days is the right thing? maybe it was ancient ppl that were right.. its all on what u've seen/heard, what u've been told.. i dont know how old was Dre'sta while that whole thing happend.. but lets say that 35 year old have sex wit a 18 year old.. whats wrong with that? .. i dont believe dresta knew that this girl was 14-15 year old.. as i said before girls look alot older, and i mean it, sometimes they look even 8 years older or so.. think bout it

1) Don't even try to put gays anywhere near to pedos.

2) You could be right with Dresta not knowing but I could imagine that he knew and just wanted to slam some young pussy. It's not far fetched to think about sex with a hot 16-year-old, most of us just don't cross the line by actually doing it.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2010, 10:11:46 AM »
lol no 1 she was under the age 2 like the other guy said what the fuck does gays have to do with pedos 3 no one would know who this guy was if it wasent for easy hes done nothing for hip hop my point is hes just another low life with a sick mind that needs to get locked up he'd pc up and soon and he got into prison
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

Matty

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2010, 10:21:56 AM »
f288(c)(1)     LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ACTS WITH CHILD 14 OR 15 YEARS OLD
f289             PRIOR CODE-SEXUAL PENETRATION WITH FOREIGN OBJECT

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2010, 10:55:35 AM »
ppl, get out of todays world stereotypes and 'rules' - i give u an example.. today when u see 2 guys kissin/huggin or whatever - peoples reaction isnt positive, they think that this is unnatural, and should not have place at all.. but back in ancient rome - it was totally normal thing.. ppl had no problems with that.. today's media/opinion is totally diffrent than ancient one - and who said that what ppl think these days is the right thing? maybe it was ancient ppl that were right.. its all on what u've seen/heard, what u've been told.. i dont know how old was Dre'sta while that whole thing happend.. but lets say that 35 year old have sex wit a 18 year old.. whats wrong with that? .. i dont believe dresta knew that this girl was 14-15 year old.. as i said before girls look alot older, and i mean it, sometimes they look even 8 years older or so.. think bout it

2) You could be right with Dresta not knowing but I could imagine that he knew and just wanted to slam some young pussy. It's not far fetched to think about sex with a hot 16-year-old, most of us just don't cross the line by actually doing it.

read my post again, and think bout what was my point.. it was about the situation, not bout comparing gays to pedos..

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2010, 11:03:33 AM »
lol, looks like some of y'all prefer fresh meat. Pervs.....

Fraxxx

« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2010, 11:06:24 AM »

read my post again, and think bout what was my point.. it was about the situation, not bout comparing gays to pedos..

I understand that you pointed out the different perception of certain things at different times. I just think it was a really bad example. No big deal, though.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2010, 11:34:41 AM »

I understand that you pointed out the different perception of certain things at different times. I just think it was a really bad example. No big deal, though.
I wanted to show some ppl, that they say that things like Dre'sta did are wrong/disgusting/whatever without even thinkin bout it, that its the thing that sticked to their minds, and they just know that its bad, becouse thats how they were told..

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2010, 11:38:20 AM »
Bitches ain't shit, Dresta don't ask for no id and neither do I.

mastdark81

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2010, 12:26:13 PM »
Don't believe everything you read.  Let Dre'sta speak on it before you throw him to the wolves.   I know plently folks locked up over a B8tch young or old that ain't done nothing to them like they said they done.

I personally know a two chicks that was cruddy.  One was jealous of her mom's boyfriend and she wasn't getting no attention so she claimed rape.  They went thru trial and everything until the girl fessed up midway thru and said she lied.

then another one was actually having sex with her mom's boyfriend since she was like 11 and started to like it for years, until he did something wrong to her then she spilled the beans.

Some women ain't sh8t bottomline but they have favoritism in the court system.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2010, 12:39:56 PM »
Don't believe everything you read.  Let Dre'sta speak on it before you throw him to the wolves.   I know plently folks locked up over a B8tch young or old that ain't done nothing to them like they said they done.

I personally know a two chicks that was cruddy.  One was jealous of her mom's boyfriend and she wasn't getting no attention so she claimed rape.  They went thru trial and everything until the girl fessed up midway thru and said she lied.

then another one was actually having sex with her mom's boyfriend since she was like 11 and started to like it for years, until he did something wrong to her then she spilled the beans.

Some women ain't sh8t bottomline but they have favoritism in the court system.

11 years old? He's a perv, whether it was consensual or not. All of y'all condoning this need to imagine that its your 13 year old daughter who's getting cornholed by some asshole in his 30s. If you found out would you give him a free pass to fuck your kid just cause she didn't tell him no? Hell no. It's fucked up regardless of whether it was forced or not. Kids don't know shit at that age and their minds can easily be fucked with.

Strach

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2010, 01:42:12 PM »
I can't believe people are actually trying to justify sex with a minor :S I'm 16 myself and think its sick that people your age would think like that!

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2010, 02:15:18 PM »
Yeah notice the people posting here arnt regulars. This thread brought the paedo's in speedo's out.... Lock em up!
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2010, 03:26:18 PM »
Lol^^^ but real talk mick and pere...whats weird is dresta has never publicly spoke on this...or has he and muffuccaz still want him dead? And are the people mad etc...mad cuz of the age of the girl whereas if it was a 40 year old man/woman wit a 18 year old man/woman...would that b cool?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Matty

« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2010, 03:51:48 PM »
^^ yeah but come on man, its not about the age difference, its about the age. minors aint mature, can be more easily manipulated into doing stuff, etc. hence its illegal. was a great show on TV here recently where they stung pedos from internet chat rooms. it always seemed to be IT professionals...one dude even did stuff to really lil' kids and had nappies in his house that he'd wear to get into the mindset of a baby :-X

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2010, 06:59:55 PM »
Looks like David Anderson had some good time.
If the girl was forced then he's guilty for me, i mean morally otherwise i couldn't care less.
Dude was probably in his car playing with the girl then a cop passed by and then * trapped* ->jail

Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !