Author Topic: Dre'sta the Gangsta is a Paedophile?  (Read 3199 times)

kuruptDPG

Re: Dre'sta the Gangsta is a Paedophile?
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2010, 02:19:06 PM »
Hes not sayin he had the time of his life fuckin a 14 year old...he admits he fucked her but he thought she was 20 not 14...sides if she stood up and said nah he didnt force me etc...aint rape or molestation...alotta the shit backfired on em now that he came thru himself and told it like it was...not how the system wants u 2 b and look

wat i dont get is.......how would a 14 year old look like 20 lol

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2010, 02:23:45 PM »
ancient chinese secret is a 20 year old who looks 14 so for him this is totally acceptable.

JohnnyL

« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2010, 02:47:40 PM »
Hes not sayin he had the time of his life fuckin a 14 year old...he admits he fucked her but he thought she was 20 not 14...sides if she stood up and said nah he didnt force me etc...aint rape or molestation...alotta the shit backfired on em now that he came thru himself and told it like it was...not how the system wants u 2 b and look

wat i dont get is.......how would a 14 year old look like 20 lol

A lot of 14 year old girls look like they're 20 years old or even older.  You may not realize it, but you've probably encountered many girls that were young and just assumed they were older.  Women mature physically quicker than men.  And now days with all of the steroids that they put in food (especially in the United States) they mature even quicker.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2010, 04:14:29 PM »
Real talk johnny...and lol @ the muffuccaz actin as if they dont look at under age girls knowin damn well they under 18...the 13 and 15 year olds want 2 look/act older jus like some of the gangstas on here haha
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2010, 04:19:29 PM »
I'm down with Dres'ter the gangster, who's with me ? Let's make a petition ^^
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2010, 04:50:30 PM »
lot of crazy replies in here hahahaha, just laughing how some act like shit is impossible, me myself i got into 21 and over spots at 14, so it's possible and some of these girls do look older and have bodies,and in some countries and states the age limit is different like in hawaii, and yeah people scream about the brothas who do it like r.kelly yet no one speaks about elvis who was fucc'n a 14 year old and had the bitch staying with him during his prime years in the music industry!!!!!!!!,my only thing is if you have a convo with these young broads you usually can tell they under age, and if you working and got chipper jones coming in why would you want to fucc with someone who has to striccly reply on mommy and daddy especially if you are in your 30's? i'm just saying.

and if a equal is a busta or snitch or what not people can call them out, so it shouldn't be wrong for people to call out a rapper for being a sex offender, and pedo's and pervert's are different hahaha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2010, 05:18:36 PM »
old news.. and dont blame Dre'sta, 13 year old look today like 25 year old

Paedo alert?
:laugh:  :D

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2010, 05:18:57 PM »
O.K. YASH ASKED ME TO SPEAK ON THIS FOR YOU IGNORANT , NO LIFE , RIGHT WING , PIECES OF SHIT WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO BUT TO READ PROPAGANDA AND DO EXACTLY WHAT THE MEDIA AND THOSE WHO FEAR WHAT I HAVE TO SAY WANT YOU TO THINK. FIRST, I'LL BEGIN BY SAYING FUCC WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME , FUCC IF YOU NEVER PLAY MY MUSIC, FUCC YOU FOR BEING APART OF THE SYSTEM THAT IS INTRAPPING PEOPLE EVERYDAY AND HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR MANY MOONS. FUCC , YO MAMA FOR GIVING BIRTH TO SUCH DUMB ASS. I OWE NO EXPLANATION TO NOONE.SECOND, DO YOU KNOW THAT WHEN YOU BELIEVE IN THINGS THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, THAT MAKES YOU PSYCHOLOGICALLY IMPAIRED. IF YOU MUTHAFUCCAS GREW UP IN A GHETTO OR EXPERIENCED HALF OF WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH IN LIFE YOU'D NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO TURN YOU AGAINST ANOTHER PERSON. THIRD, FOR YOU DUMB FUCCS WHAT IS A PEDOPHILE? SHOW ME WHERE IT SAYS FROM COURT THAT I AM A PEDOPHILE? I AM A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER THAT'S WHAT I AM. SO WHAT I TOOK A DEAL BECAUSE THE WAY THE LAW IS WRITTEN I COULD NOT USE THE FACT THAT THIS GIRL LOOKED EVERY BIT OF 20 AT 14 AND THAT SHE ADMITTED ON THE STAND THAT I NEVER KNEW SHE WAS UNDER AGE AND WHEN I DID I CALLED HER MOTHER WHO DIDN'T WANT HER BACC BECAUSE HER HUSBAND HAD BEEN MOLESTING THE GIRL AND THIS IS WHY SHE WAS AT THE MALL CHASING OLDER MEN TO GET AWAY FROM HER STEP FATHER WHO WAS MOLESTING HER. THE LAW IS WRITTEN THAT LACK OF KNOWLEDGE IS NOT A DEFENSE. WHICH MEANS A BITCH CAN LIE TO YOU AND YOU CAN STILL BE CONVICTED DESPITE THE FACT THAT YOU'VE BEEN INTRAPPED..I TOOK A DEAL FOR TWO YRS. WITH HALF AND NO STRIKE. NO DNA , NO PROOF I HAD SEX WITH THIS GIRL WHO I FOUND OUT AFTER I WAS IN JAIL HAD BEEN WANTED FOR PROSTITUTION IN DIFFERENT CITIES AS WELL AS HAD SEX WITH THREE OTHER GUYS THE NIGHT BEFORE SHE CALLED ME CLAIMING TO HAVE GOT KICCED OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT BY HER MOTHER...SO FOR YOU IGNORANT FUCCS WHO ONLY LIFE IS TO ATTEMPT TO LIVE THROUGH SOMEONE ELSES MISFORTUNE OR MISTAKES WHILE YOU ARE SO BUSY TRYING TO TELL MY STORY WHO THE FUCC IS TELLING YOURS??? BITCH ASS INTERNET GOSSIPERS..MOST OF YOU BASTARDS AINT NEVER HAD SEX WITH NOTHIN BUT YA COMPUTER SCREEN...FAGGOTS.DRESTA1

Figured it was probably something like this, which is why I was trying to tell you guys not to rush to judgment.  The statutory laws in this country are very uneven, and even vary a great deal from state to state.  You can't always assume the worst.  Sometimes, people get caught up in shit.

you fucked a 14 year old. Whether she was a skank or not doesn't matter. It's the fact that she was 14 that makes it bad.

At least the way Dresta puts it, it doesn't sound like he was cool with fucking 14-year-old girls. So either you're ignoring the fact that he didn't know or you're calling him a liar, right?

He fucked a girl that was 14. Yeah, a couple 14-year-olds look older, but how do you not know? She damn sure looked young enough for him to know he should find out, especially for someone who's in their 30s and much older. That's what the whole ID thing is for. 14 and looked 20. I doubt it. I see a lot of teenagers and you can tell they're young right away. Go to your local middle school and see how many of them kids look 20. Riiiiight.

Even if the chick did look 20, y'all don't get it. It's not about their looks. Yeah, a lot of 16-year-olds have boobs, that doesn't give you the right to try and have sex with them. It's about their mental mind state. A girl under 18 is not mature, and if you ARE mature, you're taking advantage of her, regardless of how old she looks or whether it was consensual. That's why its called statutory rape, because they aren't mature enough to decide whether they should be having sex. It's like having sex with a retarded chick, its taking advantage.

Is dude a pedophile? Probably not, depends how young she looked. But obviously he is irresponsible and doesn't give a fuck about the law if he didn't even bother checking. Like I said, just imagine it was your daughter. Would that be cool with you?

And lol @ calling us faggots. I ain't the dude in his late 30s who has to hook up with minors to get some action.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2010, 05:26:16 PM »
some of these fucking nerds are just so geeked up to interract with a rapper on the internet...dude could have shit on a toddlers face and yall still would be all smiles to be on here simply because 15 years ago he had a couple songs out and used to spit with eazy a little bit.

GTFO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2010, 05:32:19 PM »
If a female agrees...they agree was dresta basically stated he aint into the pedophile shit but since it happened under the law its classified as if he did...and like he said thats mainly cuz of the media...what if one of u were n his place? Haha exactly ud do the same
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2010, 05:43:22 PM »
If a female agrees...they agree was dresta basically stated he aint into the pedophile shit but since it happened under the law its classified as if he did...and like he said thats mainly cuz of the media...what if one of u were n his place? Haha exactly ud do the same

if that was your daughter? You'd be cool with Dresta fucking your daughter?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2010, 06:12:00 PM »
enyce your a fucking idiot im not sure i even understand what the fuck you just said but still.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2010, 07:06:09 PM »
Rapsodie nah i wouldnt b but dont act like all females are innocent
Cube

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #58 on: July 22, 2010, 07:39:42 PM »
paedophile

noun
an adult who is sexually attracted to children [syn: pedophile]

If she was 14, then LESS than a year ago, she was 13......

Sorry, but even stevie wonder would know.

Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: July 22, 2010, 09:16:35 PM »
i just want to know do yall consider ELVIS presley a pedo? yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp