Author Topic: Dre'sta the Gangsta is a Paedophile?  (Read 3217 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Dre'sta the Gangsta is a Paedophile?
« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2010, 09:39:45 PM »
i just want to know do yall consider ELVIS presley a pedo? yell

yes

JohnnyL

« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2010, 09:40:43 PM »
If a female agrees...they agree was dresta basically stated he aint into the pedophile shit but since it happened under the law its classified as if he did...and like he said thats mainly cuz of the media...what if one of u were n his place? Haha exactly ud do the same

if that was your daughter? You'd be cool with Dresta fucking your daughter?

Of course it wouldn't be cool if it was you're own daughter that that happened to.  But as a parent, would you not also be upset with your daughter if she was 14 years old and already having sex, was an actual prostitute at that, and was going around lying about her age to have sex with adults?    

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2010, 09:45:14 PM »
If a female agrees...they agree was dresta basically stated he aint into the pedophile shit but since it happened under the law its classified as if he did...and like he said thats mainly cuz of the media...what if one of u were n his place? Haha exactly ud do the same

if that was your daughter? You'd be cool with Dresta fucking your daughter?

Of course it wouldn't be cool if it was you're own daughter that that happened to.  But as a parent, would you not also be upset with your daughter if she was 14 years old and already having sex, was an actual prostitute at that, and was going around lying about her age to have sex with adults?    

Clearly. But does that make what a grown man does to her any less bad? She would obviously be fucked up in the head and he's taking advantage of that. Truthfully, if a girl is like that it means she probably has had a fucked up life and has bad parents to begin with.

Fraxxx

« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2010, 12:11:26 AM »
O.K. YASH ASKED ME TO SPEAK ON THIS FOR YOU IGNORANT , NO LIFE , RIGHT WING , PIECES OF SHIT WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO BUT TO READ PROPAGANDA AND DO EXACTLY WHAT THE MEDIA AND THOSE WHO FEAR WHAT I HAVE TO SAY WANT YOU TO THINK. FIRST, I'LL BEGIN BY SAYING FUCC WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME , FUCC IF YOU NEVER PLAY MY MUSIC, FUCC YOU FOR BEING APART OF THE SYSTEM THAT IS INTRAPPING PEOPLE EVERYDAY AND HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR MANY MOONS. FUCC , YO MAMA FOR GIVING BIRTH TO SUCH DUMB ASS. I OWE NO EXPLANATION TO NOONE.SECOND, DO YOU KNOW THAT WHEN YOU BELIEVE IN THINGS THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, THAT MAKES YOU PSYCHOLOGICALLY IMPAIRED. IF YOU MUTHAFUCCAS GREW UP IN A GHETTO OR EXPERIENCED HALF OF WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH IN LIFE YOU'D NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO TURN YOU AGAINST ANOTHER PERSON. THIRD, FOR YOU DUMB FUCCS WHAT IS A PEDOPHILE? SHOW ME WHERE IT SAYS FROM COURT THAT I AM A PEDOPHILE? I AM A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER THAT'S WHAT I AM. SO WHAT I TOOK A DEAL BECAUSE THE WAY THE LAW IS WRITTEN I COULD NOT USE THE FACT THAT THIS GIRL LOOKED EVERY BIT OF 20 AT 14 AND THAT SHE ADMITTED ON THE STAND THAT I NEVER KNEW SHE WAS UNDER AGE AND WHEN I DID I CALLED HER MOTHER WHO DIDN'T WANT HER BACC BECAUSE HER HUSBAND HAD BEEN MOLESTING THE GIRL AND THIS IS WHY SHE WAS AT THE MALL CHASING OLDER MEN TO GET AWAY FROM HER STEP FATHER WHO WAS MOLESTING HER. THE LAW IS WRITTEN THAT LACK OF KNOWLEDGE IS NOT A DEFENSE. WHICH MEANS A BITCH CAN LIE TO YOU AND YOU CAN STILL BE CONVICTED DESPITE THE FACT THAT YOU'VE BEEN INTRAPPED..I TOOK A DEAL FOR TWO YRS. WITH HALF AND NO STRIKE. NO DNA , NO PROOF I HAD SEX WITH THIS GIRL WHO I FOUND OUT AFTER I WAS IN JAIL HAD BEEN WANTED FOR PROSTITUTION IN DIFFERENT CITIES AS WELL AS HAD SEX WITH THREE OTHER GUYS THE NIGHT BEFORE SHE CALLED ME CLAIMING TO HAVE GOT KICCED OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT BY HER MOTHER...SO FOR YOU IGNORANT FUCCS WHO ONLY LIFE IS TO ATTEMPT TO LIVE THROUGH SOMEONE ELSES MISFORTUNE OR MISTAKES WHILE YOU ARE SO BUSY TRYING TO TELL MY STORY WHO THE FUCC IS TELLING YOURS??? BITCH ASS INTERNET GOSSIPERS..MOST OF YOU BASTARDS AINT NEVER HAD SEX WITH NOTHIN BUT YA COMPUTER SCREEN...FAGGOTS.DRESTA1

Figured it was probably something like this, which is why I was trying to tell you guys not to rush to judgment.  The statutory laws in this country are very uneven, and even vary a great deal from state to state.  You can't always assume the worst.  Sometimes, people get caught up in shit.

you fucked a 14 year old. Whether she was a skank or not doesn't matter. It's the fact that she was 14 that makes it bad.

At least the way Dresta puts it, it doesn't sound like he was cool with fucking 14-year-old girls. So either you're ignoring the fact that he didn't know or you're calling him a liar, right?

He fucked a girl that was 14. Yeah, a couple 14-year-olds look older, but how do you not know? She damn sure looked young enough for him to know he should find out, especially for someone who's in their 30s and much older. That's what the whole ID thing is for. 14 and looked 20. I doubt it. I see a lot of teenagers and you can tell they're young right away. Go to your local middle school and see how many of them kids look 20. Riiiiight.

Even if the chick did look 20, y'all don't get it. It's not about their looks. Yeah, a lot of 16-year-olds have boobs, that doesn't give you the right to try and have sex with them. It's about their mental mind state. A girl under 18 is not mature, and if you ARE mature, you're taking advantage of her, regardless of how old she looks or whether it was consensual. That's why its called statutory rape, because they aren't mature enough to decide whether they should be having sex. It's like having sex with a retarded chick, its taking advantage.

Is dude a pedophile? Probably not, depends how young she looked. But obviously he is irresponsible and doesn't give a fuck about the law if he didn't even bother checking. Like I said, just imagine it was your daughter. Would that be cool with you?

And lol @ calling us faggots. I ain't the dude in his late 30s who has to hook up with minors to get some action.

I'm totally with you regarding the fact that grown-ups shouldn't have sex with minors for the very reasons you gave.

But first you're saying, '14 looking like twenty, I doubt it', then you're saying 'even if she did look like twenty...'. So, again, either he lied or he didn't know. And that's the point! I mean, seriously, checking someone's ID when you have no good reason to doubt their age, where does that happen? You don't have to be the most irresponsible person in the world to not check.

Of course, none of what happened there is cool or would be cool with me if it was my daughter or even if I was in his position. And I don't know if it's cool for any person involved in this incident. But I can't just assume that he lied without any good reason (well, practically I can ;D). So, talking bout responsibility, everybody should start with themselves, I think.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2010, 12:24:28 AM »
O.K. YASH ASKED ME TO SPEAK ON THIS FOR YOU IGNORANT , NO LIFE , RIGHT WING , PIECES OF SHIT WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO BUT TO READ PROPAGANDA AND DO EXACTLY WHAT THE MEDIA AND THOSE WHO FEAR WHAT I HAVE TO SAY WANT YOU TO THINK. FIRST, I'LL BEGIN BY SAYING FUCC WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME , FUCC IF YOU NEVER PLAY MY MUSIC, FUCC YOU FOR BEING APART OF THE SYSTEM THAT IS INTRAPPING PEOPLE EVERYDAY AND HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR MANY MOONS. FUCC , YO MAMA FOR GIVING BIRTH TO SUCH DUMB ASS. I OWE NO EXPLANATION TO NOONE.SECOND, DO YOU KNOW THAT WHEN YOU BELIEVE IN THINGS THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, THAT MAKES YOU PSYCHOLOGICALLY IMPAIRED. IF YOU MUTHAFUCCAS GREW UP IN A GHETTO OR EXPERIENCED HALF OF WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH IN LIFE YOU'D NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO TURN YOU AGAINST ANOTHER PERSON. THIRD, FOR YOU DUMB FUCCS WHAT IS A PEDOPHILE? SHOW ME WHERE IT SAYS FROM COURT THAT I AM A PEDOPHILE? I AM A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER THAT'S WHAT I AM. SO WHAT I TOOK A DEAL BECAUSE THE WAY THE LAW IS WRITTEN I COULD NOT USE THE FACT THAT THIS GIRL LOOKED EVERY BIT OF 20 AT 14 AND THAT SHE ADMITTED ON THE STAND THAT I NEVER KNEW SHE WAS UNDER AGE AND WHEN I DID I CALLED HER MOTHER WHO DIDN'T WANT HER BACC BECAUSE HER HUSBAND HAD BEEN MOLESTING THE GIRL AND THIS IS WHY SHE WAS AT THE MALL CHASING OLDER MEN TO GET AWAY FROM HER STEP FATHER WHO WAS MOLESTING HER. THE LAW IS WRITTEN THAT LACK OF KNOWLEDGE IS NOT A DEFENSE. WHICH MEANS A BITCH CAN LIE TO YOU AND YOU CAN STILL BE CONVICTED DESPITE THE FACT THAT YOU'VE BEEN INTRAPPED..I TOOK A DEAL FOR TWO YRS. WITH HALF AND NO STRIKE. NO DNA , NO PROOF I HAD SEX WITH THIS GIRL WHO I FOUND OUT AFTER I WAS IN JAIL HAD BEEN WANTED FOR PROSTITUTION IN DIFFERENT CITIES AS WELL AS HAD SEX WITH THREE OTHER GUYS THE NIGHT BEFORE SHE CALLED ME CLAIMING TO HAVE GOT KICCED OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT BY HER MOTHER...SO FOR YOU IGNORANT FUCCS WHO ONLY LIFE IS TO ATTEMPT TO LIVE THROUGH SOMEONE ELSES MISFORTUNE OR MISTAKES WHILE YOU ARE SO BUSY TRYING TO TELL MY STORY WHO THE FUCC IS TELLING YOURS??? BITCH ASS INTERNET GOSSIPERS..MOST OF YOU BASTARDS AINT NEVER HAD SEX WITH NOTHIN BUT YA COMPUTER SCREEN...FAGGOTS.DRESTA1

Figured it was probably something like this, which is why I was trying to tell you guys not to rush to judgment.  The statutory laws in this country are very uneven, and even vary a great deal from state to state.  You can't always assume the worst.  Sometimes, people get caught up in shit.

you fucked a 14 year old. Whether she was a skank or not doesn't matter. It's the fact that she was 14 that makes it bad.

At least the way Dresta puts it, it doesn't sound like he was cool with fucking 14-year-old girls. So either you're ignoring the fact that he didn't know or you're calling him a liar, right?

He fucked a girl that was 14. Yeah, a couple 14-year-olds look older, but how do you not know? She damn sure looked young enough for him to know he should find out, especially for someone who's in their 30s and much older. That's what the whole ID thing is for. 14 and looked 20. I doubt it. I see a lot of teenagers and you can tell they're young right away. Go to your local middle school and see how many of them kids look 20. Riiiiight.

Even if the chick did look 20, y'all don't get it. It's not about their looks. Yeah, a lot of 16-year-olds have boobs, that doesn't give you the right to try and have sex with them. It's about their mental mind state. A girl under 18 is not mature, and if you ARE mature, you're taking advantage of her, regardless of how old she looks or whether it was consensual. That's why its called statutory rape, because they aren't mature enough to decide whether they should be having sex. It's like having sex with a retarded chick, its taking advantage.

Is dude a pedophile? Probably not, depends how young she looked. But obviously he is irresponsible and doesn't give a fuck about the law if he didn't even bother checking. Like I said, just imagine it was your daughter. Would that be cool with you?

And lol @ calling us faggots. I ain't the dude in his late 30s who has to hook up with minors to get some action.

I'm totally with you regarding the fact that grown-ups shouldn't have sex with minors for the very reasons you gave.

But first you're saying, '14 looking like twenty, I doubt it', then you're saying 'even if she did look like twenty...'. So, again, either he lied or he didn't know. And that's the point! I mean, seriously, checking someone's ID when you have no good reason to doubt their age, where does that happen? You don't have to be the most irresponsible person in the world to not check.

Of course, none of what happened there is cool or would be cool with me if it was my daughter or even if I was in his position. And I don't know if it's cool for any person involved in this incident. But I can't just assume that he lied without any good reason (well, practically I can ;D). So, talking bout responsibility, everybody should start with themselves, I think.

You're forgetting this is a grown man we're talking about. If you're a dude in your 30s and you're trying to hook up with a girl that looks anywhere in the range from 14-20, you already know there's a big possibility she's underage. There's really no excuse in that situation. You're not just an adult at that point, you're a completely grown man who is in the age when most people are settling down and having a family. If you're still trying to fuck college girls at that point (which imo is a fail by the way), checking their age is pretty mandatory.

The reason I said I doubt it is because I've never seen a 14-year-old who looks 20. Never. Of course, never say never, so I threw in that "even if".

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2010, 01:42:47 AM »
paedophile

noun
an adult who is sexually attracted to children [syn: pedophile]

If she was 14, then LESS than a year ago, she was 13......

Sorry, but even stevie wonder would know.

lol, do you happen to know that the guy you´re advertising in your sig sends pics of himself to underage girls....

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2010, 01:57:40 AM »
fucked up. but yeah yojng bitches wanna look older so they try to. from this stpry i think dresta made a BAD mistake.

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2010, 03:34:55 AM »
i agree with everything rapsodie has said here, and can't believe people are even contesting it.

and about that elvis thing - i've never heard about that 14 year old, but if it's true then yeah, he was a paedo, not point trying to cover it up.

dresta can have a go at all the people in this thread all he wants, fact is he fucked up major. not just in this instance, but a man his age still going for younger girl is a fuck up in itself.

i don't buy the excuse 'not all girls are innocent' and all this. this girl has obviously had a pretty shite life, going on what dresta said - but how is that an excuse for grown men to fuck her? why not try and help her, instead of thinking 'this bitch asking for sex, so it's all good'?

JohnnyL

« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2010, 06:31:20 AM »
i agree with everything rapsodie has said here, and can't believe people are even contesting it.

and about that elvis thing - i've never heard about that 14 year old, but if it's true then yeah, he was a paedo, not point trying to cover it up.

dresta can have a go at all the people in this thread all he wants, fact is he fucked up major. not just in this instance, but a man his age still going for younger girl is a fuck up in itself.

i don't buy the excuse 'not all girls are innocent' and all this. this girl has obviously had a pretty shite life, going on what dresta said - but how is that an excuse for grown men to fuck her? why not try and help her, instead of thinking 'this bitch asking for sex, so it's all good'?

The thing is, people can get as morally outraged as they want.  But I think people should remember that this is a statutory case and not a case of forced sex.  In fact, if the girl was a prostitute she was already having lots of sex.
 So let's look at what statutory rape is.  In this kind of case, the law assumes that minors are incapable of consenting to sexual activity; therefore, any sexual contact with a minor typically constitutes a crime. Where it gets tricky however, is that with statutory cases is that there is no fixed age for what constitutes statutory rape in the United States.  It varies in from state to state, and in two states (Idaho and Hawaii) the legal age of consent is 14.  The majority of U.S. states actually have the age of consent set at either 15 or 16.  Here in Missouri where I live, it's 17.
 So does that mean that a person who travels to a state that has the age of consent set at 14 or 15 is a sex criminal too?  Legally they're not, because they're observing the law of the land.  I'm sure as a society, we'd look down upon it, at least here in the United States.  So then, that begs the question, at what age do we decide to be morally outraged?  Are we all settled on 18 yrs now, because even that has changed a lot over the years.    
  If you go back to the beginning of the 20th Century the age of consent was 12 in fifteen countries (including England and the United States), 13 in seven countries, 14 in five countries, 15 in four countries,  and 16 in five countries.  My own grandmother, who was born in 1907, was married when she was 13 years old.  She's been dead for years now, but I have to say that the whole time I knew her, she never seemed to mope around and act like she had been taken advantage of.  I understand that the norms of society change, but I'm just making the point to try to keep things in perspective.
  Speaking of societal norms, do you ever wonder what the age of consent is in other countries?  In Australia it's 14.  In Belgium it's 16. Bulgaria 14. Croatia 14.  Czech Republic 15. Denmark 15.  France 15.  Germany 14.  Hungary 14.  Iceland 15.  Italy 14.   Monaco 15.  Netherlands 16.  Poland 15.  Portugal 14.  And in Spain the age of consent is 13.  So apparently, countries can't seem to agree on what's normal either.  But some of those seem awfully low to me.
  I think not only do you have to bare all of this in mind, when considering this situation, but also that Dresta claims to not have known the young woman's age.  I'm not saying that people have to change their opinion.  But it seems like some people were rushing to some pretty harsh judgments before knowing the particulars of the situation.  I'm not saying that the situation isn't bad.  But I don't think that the situation is child-molester or date rapist bad.  It seems to me that Dresta used poor judgment in not finding out the young woman's age.  But it also sounds like Dresta may have even intended to try to help the woman.  
  And to the people that are finding it hard to believe that a 14 year old could look like she is 20, frankly, I find it hard to believe that you have never seen young women who look older, or at least seen a young woman whose age you thought was questionable.  With the way young women mature, and the way parents let their kids dress now days, I don't doubt that at all.  

« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 06:34:50 AM by JohnnyL »

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2010, 07:14:29 AM »
This wasn't rape, no one forced her to fuck Dresta & she could be a hoe for all I care but dude fucked a minor. He knew the girl was younger than him. She evidentley didn't look like she was 25/28 years old so he should've asked for some ID, PERIOD.

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2010, 07:49:57 AM »
paedophile

noun
an adult who is sexually attracted to children [syn: pedophile]

If she was 14, then LESS than a year ago, she was 13......

Sorry, but even stevie wonder would know.

^^^ no excuses, 13, 14, 15 = children, no matter how old they look.

Would you eat a green banana? No, you wait till its ripe. Fucking perverts..

Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2010, 07:50:20 AM »
YALL ARE FUCKING STUPID!!!

If Dresta's telling the truth then the girls a liar, hoe etc. But he still shoulda asked questions. She mighta looked older but the body should have said otherwise. They were both wrong.

Remember fellas, like a liquor store, ask for i.d.

JohnnyL

« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2010, 08:16:06 AM »
This wasn't rape, no one forced her to fuck Dresta & she could be a hoe for all I care but dude fucked a minor. He knew the girl was younger than him. She evidentley didn't look like she was 25/28 years old so he should've asked for some ID, PERIOD.

The thing is, if he's telling the truth then he didn't know how old she was.  And I agree with you that he should have asked for id.  But on the other hand, I would bet that most people don't ask to see someone's id before engaging in sex.  The guy made a big mistake by not checking her age more thoroughly, but he also served his time.  And I don't think it's right for people to lump him in with hardcore rapists or paedophiles.  This is especially messed up when you consider that all of the "Johns" that were fuckin' that chick probably didn't get in any trouble.  Not to mention her parents who had been molesting her.

Fraxxx

« Reply #73 on: July 23, 2010, 08:19:53 AM »

Why would I asked a liquor store for ID?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #74 on: July 23, 2010, 08:33:19 AM »

Why would I asked a liquor store for ID?

He means, like a liquor store asks children for ID. Dickhead.
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>