Author Topic: Dre'sta the Gangsta is a Paedophile?  (Read 3198 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dre'sta the Gangsta is a Paedophile?
« Reply #75 on: July 23, 2010, 09:11:16 AM »
Again real talk johnny
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Fraxxx

« Reply #76 on: July 23, 2010, 09:16:14 AM »
Remember fellas, like a liquor store, ask for i.d.

Why would I asked a liquor store for ID?

He means, like a liquor store asks children for ID. Dickhead.

No shit!

i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: July 23, 2010, 09:54:30 AM »
This wasn't rape, no one forced her to fuck Dresta & she could be a hoe for all I care but dude fucked a minor. He knew the girl was younger than him. She evidentley didn't look like she was 25/28 years old so he should've asked for some ID, PERIOD.
This is especially messed up when you consider that all of the "Johns" that were fuckin' that chick probably didn't get in any trouble.  Not to mention her parents who had been molesting her.

fair point

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #78 on: July 23, 2010, 10:08:35 AM »
This wasn't rape, no one forced her to fuck Dresta & she could be a hoe for all I care but dude fucked a minor. He knew the girl was younger than him. She evidentley didn't look like she was 25/28 years old so he should've asked for some ID, PERIOD.

The thing is, if he's telling the truth then he didn't know how old she was.  And I agree with you that he should have asked for id.  But on the other hand, I would bet that most people don't ask to see someone's id before engaging in sex.  The guy made a big mistake by not checking her age more thoroughly, but he also served his time.  And I don't think it's right for people to lump him in with hardcore rapists or paedophiles.  This is especially messed up when you consider that all of the "Johns" that were fuckin' that chick probably didn't get in any trouble.  Not to mention her parents who had been molesting her.

So cause someone else got away with it he should get a free pass? Fuck outta here. That's like saying murderers should get away because OJ did.

I don't think anyone's lumping him in with rapists, but its still entirely wrong what he did. Dude was in his 30s and trying to have sex with a teenager. A teenager who happened to be 14. End of Story.

MarshColin

« Reply #79 on: July 23, 2010, 12:43:38 PM »
Don't believe everything you read.  Let Dre'sta speak on it before you throw him to the wolves.   I know plently folks locked up over a B8tch young or old that ain't done nothing to them like they said they done.

I personally know a two chicks that was cruddy.  One was jealous of her mom's boyfriend and she wasn't getting no attention so she claimed rape.  They went thru trial and everything until the girl fessed up midway thru and said she lied.

then another one was actually having sex with her mom's boyfriend since she was like 11 and started to like it for years, until he did something wrong to her then she spilled the beans.

Some women ain't sh8t bottomline but they have favoritism in the court system.

WHOA. This guy should be straight up banned for telling that story about the 11 year old and acting like because it was "consensual" that it was ok. Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK???

How the fuck did only me and one other dude see this??? LOL!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 12:45:44 PM by DJ Coma »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2010, 06:23:55 AM »
Lol^^
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.