Author Topic: WTF??? black parents have white blue eyed kid  (Read 583 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: WTF??? black parents have white blue eyed kid
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2010, 06:51:16 PM »
he means to say i cant be just an emcee or a gangster because im all those things and more.

I understand that completely. I understood that before I even broke it down in my head to see if it made sense lol.

BG Rapsodie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2010, 08:44:20 PM »
^I'm like 98% sure he said "I mean" because it rhymes lol.

It's basic human nature too lol. You're like KNOWN to just beat an argument to death, blindly defending your position no matter the response with no regard for what's being said & on top of that, it's YOUR quote/sig that is being questioned. Something you clearly take a liking to & considering that, I wouldn't put it past you that you are a Cube fan. Add everything up & you'd likely argue this point for the next 10 years.

& as for multiplication test, that's a trick question because he clearly says he's not a M, C or G, so it can't be A, B or C lol.

I 100% fully comprehend the line he was getting across, but he just worded it weird.

EDIT: "You lose", "You fail", "You're dense", "You don't understand English", "Take your L"; all classic signs that it's more than just an argument to you lol.

You're actually right. I actually have a pet peeve towards people who think they are smarter than they are. If he were just another idiot I'd laugh at him and move on. But the way he came off like he knew something when he didn't ticked me off for some reason. So The Leak, sorry if I insulted you, but you're still completely wrong. I spent 4 years majoring in English and I know my grammar. I could care less about how people spell or word their sentences because I'm not the grammar police, but when someone jumps in and acts like the grammar police when they're wrong of course I'm going to put them in their place. And yes, it is an epic fail because you came in saying epic fail. And when you're wrong it backfires on you.

As far as me being a Cube fan, no doubt, though surely by now you've realized I've never acted like a stan of anyone and I'm willing to criticize any rapper. I'm sure Cube has said a lot of stuff that doesn't make sense. There's nothing wrong with this particular line though.

And how exactly am I arguing this blindly? You just seem to be mad because I'm willing to call you out for stuff in other threads. I just took apart his argument by pointing out how he's interpreting the sentences differently, was that not clear to you? Did you not understand my whole last post? Now I feel I have to explain it to YOU as well. I might as well just quote myself.

Here's the way you read the pie line, and how you should be reading Cube's line:

"Someone doesn't want a whole piece of pie... okay... he wants the whole thing. Okay.."

"Someone is not a G...okay....he's the entire alphabet. Okay...."

Here's how you chose to read the Cube line, and how you would read the pie line if you read it the same:

"Someone is not a G. Someone is a G."

"Someone doesn't want a piece of pie. Someone wants a piece of pie"

Do you not realize what you're doing? You're taking out the "all of the above" component when you're reading the Cube line. That's the entire punchline! You're analyzing the two lines differently. Obvious fail

Did you not understand that? I mean, its right there, I pointed out exactly how his reasoning is flawed, what else is there to say? The answer is nothing. I've explained everything fully several times over, nothing more needs to be said.

You don't want to go by numbers, that's fine by me. Lets go by the other option, expert opinion. I'm a few months away from a degree that will say I'm an expert in the English language. Take my word for it that the logic of the sentence works. Case closed.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2010, 08:46:26 PM »
"I actually have a pet peeve towards people who think they are smarter than they are."

"I'm a few months away from a degree that will say I'm an expert in the English language."

LOOOOOOL.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 08:51:38 PM by The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2010, 08:52:52 PM »
Lets just all agree that King Peteys sig is hilarious...

Sir Petey

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2010, 09:03:06 PM »
who propped ya?
\
plus one

BG Rapsodie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2010, 09:18:50 PM »
disabled sigs several months ago and haven't regretted it since. Fuck y'all and your page long spam sigs

westsiderider323

« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2010, 09:20:37 PM »
disabled sigs several months ago and haven't regretted it since. Fuck y'all and your page long spam sigs

youre welcome good sir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2010, 09:38:57 PM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The greatest entertainer ever.