Author Topic: WTF??? black parents have white blue eyed kid  (Read 880 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Re: WTF??? black parents have white blue eyed kid
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2010, 12:04:44 AM »
He says, he's not an MC, or a G.

Then he says he's every letter from A to Z, when he just said he wasn't a C, M, or G.

Epic fail.  This is how I know there are some ppl where artists rhymes go right over ppl's heads.  They ain't thinking when they listening to the songs...

God you're dense. It makes perfect sense. He's saying he's not limited to being an MC or a G. He's the whole fucking alphabet. It's the same analogy as someone saying they don't want a slice of the pie, they want the whole thing. Lmao, you reading too much into things is the epic fail.

LOL.  Nice Lil Wayne logic.  It's a fail line, live with it.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2010, 12:07:55 AM »

Then he says he's every letter from A to Z, when he just said he wasn't a C, M, or G.

Epic fail.  This is how I know there are some ppl where artists rhymes go right over ppl's heads.  They ain't thinking when they listening to the songs...

God you're dense. It makes perfect sense. He's saying he's not limited to being an MC or a G. He's the whole fucking alphabet. It's the same analogy as someone saying they don't want a slice of the pie, they want the whole thing. Lmao, you reading too much into things is the epic fail.

Try and cover up your fail all you want, it has nothing to do with Lil Wayne. You obviously can't read lyrics.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2010, 12:18:33 AM »

Try and cover up your fail all you want, it has nothing to do with Lil Wayne. You obviously can't read lyrics.

Are you stupid? For the line to make sense it would have been this:

I'm an MC, I'm a G.  I'm A to Z and everything in between.

If you wanna better understand this shit, switch the Cube bars up. 

I'm A to Z and everything in between.  I'm not an MC, I'm not a G.

Now do you understand how stupid that line sounds?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2010, 12:41:28 AM »

Are you stupid? For the line to make sense it would have been this:

I'm an MC, I'm a G.  I'm A to Z and everything in between.

If you wanna better understand this shit, switch the Cube bars up. 

I'm A to Z and everything in between.  I'm not an MC, I'm not a G.

Now do you understand how stupid that line sounds?

:D    You really are more dense than I thought. Why in the world would you think switching around the lines would show something? Of course it sounds stupid, you got rid of the entire punchline. Look at this:

"I want the whole pie. I don't want a slice of the pie."

Oh wait, but in your line that supposedly makes sense it would go:

"I want a slice of the pie. I want the whole pie"    --- that's fucking retarded. The whole "punch" to the line is the contrast in saying "I don't want this", "I want THIS"

I bet you thought you were clever pointing that out M, C and G were between A and Z. But you were just pointing out something everyone already knew. The whole line depends on MC and G being part of the alphabet. That's what makes it clever. So yeah, you get to keep that L.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2010, 12:50:13 AM »
LOL?  That makes no sense.  

You literally just explained the opposite of what the line says, hahaha.

You just owned yourself with your pie explanation.  "I want a slice, I want the whole pie", there is nothing wrong with that...

Unfortunately that has no correlation to saying You aren't something, than proceeding to say you are that something.

Just stop.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2010, 01:14:39 AM »

Leggy Hendrix

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2010, 10:24:45 AM »

You just owned yourself with your pie explanation.  "I want a slice, I want the whole pie", there is nothing wrong with that...

Unfortunately that has no correlation to saying You aren't something, than proceeding to say you are that something.

Just stop.

hahah, you have zero talent for understanding wording. No wonder you didn't get it in the first place if you can't even get this simple example. You seriously don't see how the "don't" contrast gives the line its punch? The pie example I gave is a common saying. Only way I couldn't see you getting it is if English isn't your first language or you flunked all your English classes in school.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2010, 11:15:03 AM »

Just stop.

hahah, you have zero talent for understanding wording. No wonder you didn't get it in the first place if you can't even get this simple example. You seriously don't see how the "don't" contrast gives the line its punch? The pie example I gave is a common saying. Only way I couldn't see you getting it is if English isn't your first language or you flunked all your English classes in school.

I Got B's in ALL my English classes pretty much, LOL.

When they decide to move the letters C,G, and M  outside of the letters A and Z, call me..  I will give you the greatest punchline sig award.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2010, 08:41:43 PM »

Just stop.

I Got B's in ALL my English classes pretty much, LOL.

When they decide to move the letters C,G, and M  outside of the letters A and Z, call me..  I will give you the greatest punchline sig award.

It IS a great punchline. To anyone with a clear understanding of the English language it makes perfect sense. And if it didn't, my initial response to you should have made it crystal clear for anyone who is not mentally challenged. At this point I have to assume you're just feigning ignorance and not wanting to look bad on a forum.

By the way, you're arguing with an English major. You're living proof that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. Go back to school and stop trying to act smarter than you are. Maybe next time speak on something you actually know.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2010, 08:57:57 PM »
hes saying hes not ONLY an emcee and a gangster but he also represents abbreviations for the rest of the alphabet as well.

Muhfukka

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2010, 09:15:34 PM »

hahaha exactly, this is almost as bad as the guy bitching about rap songs spelled wrong. shit posting on a westcoast rap forum every fuckin day and not recognizing that line is a fail in itself

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2010, 09:32:44 PM »
Like I said, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. This thread is making me imagine a retarded kid who read a page from a math book and is trying to teach college students addition.

westsiderider323

« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2010, 09:43:26 PM »
how the fuck this turn bout a mulatto kid to an Ice Cube punchline??  ???

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2010, 10:02:38 PM »