Poll

Should Free Mason Nega-Sikotic Fucks,Kills his Family & Hisself???????????

YES, DIRECTLY PLEASE.
4 (57.1%)
Yes, TOMMORW.
0 (0%)
YES, BUT 1ST HE NEEDS TO SELL HIS ASS IN A GAYCLUB.
1 (14.3%)
YES, HE SHOULD EAT HIS SHIT WITH HIS FAMILY ON THE ROUNDTABLE.
1 (14.3%)
YES, HE SHOULD BANG HIS OLDTEACHER IN THE BUTT FOR NOT GIVING HIM A A...
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Should Free Mason Nega-Sikotic Fucks,Kills his Family & Hisself???????????  (Read 1076 times)

YoungCrookedI

I VOTED FOR YES, DIRECTLY PLEASE. SO PLEASE DO YOUR VOTE OR DIE FUCKIN MASON WHORE SON YOUR THE BIGGEST WHORE SON KKKREDNECK SON OF A BITCH ASS SON, YOUR MOTHER SUCKS DICKS FOR FUN ACTUALLY FOR 1 DOLLAR @ THE TOILETT IN GAYCLUBS YOUR FUCKIN LAME ASS TRICK ASS BITCH ASS WHORE BUSH FUCK ASS DUMB FUCK BITCH ASS MASON FUCK MASON & YOUR GAYLIFE YOUR FUCKIN PRICK ASS FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW YOUR LOSSIN YOUR FUCKIN GAY ASS MIND

bullet_wrongkind

negro needs his spell check ON

::)

Salazar

damnn some tight shitt i lestining to this shit up in

kc 816 mo

EAxTx1DeX5

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

I VOTED FOR YES, DIRECTLY PLEASE. SO PLEASE DO YOUR VOTE OR DIE FUCKIN MASON WHORE SON YOUR THE BIGGEST WHORE SON KKKREDNECK SON OF A BITCH ASS SON, YOUR MOTHER SUCKS DICKS FOR FUN ACTUALLY FOR 1 DOLLAR @ THE TOILETT IN GAYCLUBS YOUR FUCKIN LAME ASS TRICK ASS BITCH ASS WHORE BUSH FUCK ASS DUMB FUCK BITCH ASS MASON FUCK MASON & YOUR GAYLIFE YOUR FUCKIN PRICK ASS FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you love me that much? And wheres the all of the above option?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Dude can't even make a proper poll lol.

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

Should this be considered a fail? And LMFAO at yayo.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Should this be considered a fail? And LMFAO at yayo.
Yessir, fuck this thread.

westsiderider323

this is more then a fail this is an elano plus the rant itself didnt make much sense it was just cuss words put together and how could a mother suck dick at a gayclub?? makes no sense = FAIL

Triple OG Rapsodie

ALL OF THE ABOVE

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

this is more then a fail this is an elano plus the rant itself didnt make much sense it was just cuss words put together and how could a mother suck dick at a gayclub?? makes no sense = FAIL

You should read the fucking pms dude sends me, all he does is put cuss words together. And Co-sign on that all the above rapsodie.

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

American - 1, Germany - 0

YoungCrookedI

lol you fuckin dumbfucks didnt get this post this topic is masons level so this means he is a bitch ass whore son and all zour cockersuckers are fuckin mason lovers so get the fuck outta here and fuck your family....

fuck us and a & germany how about that your fuckin bitch ????

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

lol you fuckin dumbfucks didnt get this post this topic is masons level so this means he is a bitch ass whore son and all zour cockersuckers are fuckin mason lovers so get the fuck outta here and fuck your family....

Your making no sense, take the fucking L and shut the fuck up already.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dude sounds like he was adopted.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Your making no sense, take the fucking L and shut the fuck up already.
lol