Poll

Should Free Mason Nega-Sikotic Fucks,Kills his Family & Hisself???????????

YES, DIRECTLY PLEASE.
4 (57.1%)
Yes, TOMMORW.
0 (0%)
YES, BUT 1ST HE NEEDS TO SELL HIS ASS IN A GAYCLUB.
1 (14.3%)
YES, HE SHOULD EAT HIS SHIT WITH HIS FAMILY ON THE ROUNDTABLE.
1 (14.3%)
YES, HE SHOULD BANG HIS OLDTEACHER IN THE BUTT FOR NOT GIVING HIM A A...
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Should Free Mason Nega-Sikotic Fucks,Kills his Family & Hisself???????????  (Read 1077 times)

bullet_wrongkind

another L to the dude with the pig in his ava. crooked letter I crooked letter L, L, L

westsiderider323

lol you fuckin dumbfucks didnt get this post this topic is masons level so this means he is a bitch ass whore son and all zour cockersuckers are fuckin mason lovers so get the fuck outta here and fuck your family....

fuck us and a & germany how about that your fuckin bitch ????

be easy dog dont have a fuckin butthole relapse

YoungCrookedI

haters take mz dick outta your fuckin mouth bitch assssss!!!!!!!!!!

westsiderider323

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

LMFAO

nuthin says you mad like cam'ron

Dude has a funy face lmfao. So ferhat tell me have u given up ur quest of ultimately taking Ls? Or do you still wanna suck my dick cock suckerrrr????

O.G A.Geesta'z

if he did he would be a dubcc legend for life
The West is Back

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

Oh ill do it like wacka. Good to see u back ag elame must be crying. I think this euro died, or his post op lover pegged his small arse hole too hard. I heard it caused such a bowel movement he shitted out I'm Still An Mc OG.*kanyeshrug*

bullet_wrongkind

Oh ill do it like wacka. Good to see u back ag elame must be crying. I think this euro died, or his post op lover pegged his small arse hole too hard. I heard it caused such a bowel movement he shitted out I'm Still An Mc OG.*kanyeshrug*

dudes is gone like ja rules career. damn we were just jokin. and he gets offended.

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

dudes is gone like ja rules career. damn we were just jokin. and he gets offended.

Damn man your so right. This all started cuz I was sick of him crying over dumb shit so I decided to fuck with him a bit. It's funny but I'm starting to think he has a mental disability n shit. I bet if he could he would Columbine high dub in a heart beat

Blood$

YoungCrookedI should change his name to YoungFreeMasonNegaSikotic

by the way wtf is "directly please" supposed to mean  ???

Fraxxx

"Instantly", I assume.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

"Instantly", I assume.

Who fucking knows. He prolly doesn't even know english n uses google translator to talk shit. Would explain why shit is written so akward, or hes just handicapped.

YoungCrookedI

you know what i mean you fuckin mason whore and mason is a dumb piece a shit he always be my dirty litle slave whore...fuckin redneck.